SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this suggest the coroner was paid off too? Or the reports were tampered with?

ETA-typo

Good question. I’m gonna answer as best I can. What I am about to state is from my previous experience.

When a person dies while under the care of a hospital - family members can request an autopsy. Sometimes physicians request an autopsy.

In this case. Woman has “trip and fall”, admitted to the hospital. An Admission History and Physical describes the patient’s past and present history. Reason for admission. Family history. Social history. Complete physical. This is why it’s simply ludicrous to me to believe the physician involved did not know all of the facts. Unless someone else gave the patient’s history due to incapacitation.

It’s sure possible, since the patient’s physician seemed unaware of the basic facts of the reason for the patient’s admission, that the coroner was not ever notified. Really depends on how deep the corruption and lies go.

If the patient was not alert upon admission, the history would be obtained by a family member or whomever was present when the incident occurred. See how from the very beginning the facts could have been skewed?

I just don’t know how an insurance company would make a payout with “doctored” medical records. In fact, they wouldn’t. IMO.

I think vehicle and phone data will provide plenty of info. Whether it supports his alibi is a different story.

I'm imagine there's video sources out there as well

Surely LE has checked with the hospital to see the time of AMs coming and going; they must have video. Is it known what time he left there?

Good question. I’m gonna answer as best I can. What I am about to state is from my previous experience.

When a person dies while under the care of a hospital - family members can request an autopsy. Sometimes physicians request an autopsy.

In this case. Woman has “trip and fall”, admitted to the hospital. An Admission History and Physical describes the patient’s past and present history. Reason for admission. Family history. Social history. Complete physical. This is why it’s simply ludicrous to me to believe the physician involved did not know all of the facts. Unless someone else gave the patient’s history due to incapacitation.

It’s sure possible, since the patient’s physician seemed unaware of the basic facts of the reason for the patient’s admission, that the coroner was not ever notified. Really depends on how deep the corruption and lies go.

If the patient was not alert upon admission, the history would be obtained by a family member or whomever was present when the incident occurred. See how from the very beginning the facts could have been skewed?

I just don’t know how an insurance company would make a payout with “doctored” medical records. In fact, they wouldn’t. IMO.

I bet this is where the “medical consulting” firm AM has registered comes into play

The lawsuit did not say what business the insurance policy was for but FITSNews found four businesses under Alex Murdaugh’s name (formally Richard Alexander Murdaugh) — Murdaugh Charters LLC, Redbeard LLC, Medical Consultants of the Lowcountry, and Eclipse Landscape and Design.

Tinsey’s latest move makes it clear that he will be going after Alex and Buster Murdaugh’s assets in case they try to sell them. It further shows Beach’s intent to pursue every avenue of recovery in the boat crash lawsuit.

Two other insurance companies — QBE Specialty and Homeowners of America — have denied Alex Murdaugh coverage in the lawsuit.

Murdaugh Murders: $6 Million Insurance Coverage Denied In Boat Crash Lawsuit, Judge Rules

Bringing post forward.

By diverting all of the remaining money from the Satterfield insurance settlement into his own coffers, Alex left Medicaire holding the bag for Satterfield's $676,000 medical bill, which would constitute Medicaire fraud, a federal crime, which might be the reason that the FBI has been brought in...but that, in itself, wouldn't constitute reason for Mark Keel to step down (read: be shunted aside) in the investigation.

All of my instincts tell me, that the FBI has been brought in to make sure that the threads that arrange a huge woven cloth of corruption, do not get unraveled sufficiently, to allow the very big fish (in Washington) at the other ends of those lines, to be reeled in.

I am glad. I think having SLED in charge was a bit like letting the fox guard the henhouse.

Sure, the feds may protect some. But, I think having them in charge will bring more of the corruption to light. It may not get all the fish. But it will get more of them.

I disagree. They want to stop the bleeding at Alex Murdaugh, preferably, or at worst case, PMPED. If they start delving into bank records, taxes, and other financial dealings of bigger fish, quite a bit would come to light, if the investigators were honest, and persistent.

You see, because of a distinct peculiarity in "the way things work", in South Carolina, as opposed to other states, there is only a single degree of separation between Alex Murdaugh, and the very biggest fishes, in this sea of corruption; in other states, there would be 4 or 5 at least. So some very powerful people are quite worried, even though they don't reveal that worry publicly.

I can't say any more in this regard, without running afoul of the moderators, so I should at this point, probably stop commenting on this thread.

Are we thinking the nap story has came about to better fit a victim time of death?
Well I guess it's either new info never divulged or old info never mentioned to the public. The first would be suspect indeed, the other would mean the info most likely was released by the Murdaugh camp themselves and probably against SLED's wishes since the clamp down on leaks about the murders has been enforced.

If released by the Murdaughs you'd have to ask, why'd they wait or why release it at all if it throws more suspicion at AM's whereabouts and iron clad alibi? The timeline is fairly tight already. Is this a way to try and open it up?

I've always wondered why nobody associated with the hospital AM brought his Dad to has ever spoken up about AM being there as an alibi, confirming it. Well this would sure explain that if he was at the hospital many hours before 9-9:30 pm, came home and took a long nap, then deciding to go see his Mom after supper.

Wonder where MM and PM were though?AM's lawyer made such a point of saying they all lived at Moselle together. Wonder why he didn't see them before or after his nap.

Lots of questions...one more thought...if this is brand spanking new info and SLED is also as surprised by it as I am, then I would have to surmise that AM had no viable alibi and concocted this "nap" to try and fix that. AJMO

https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article254434378.html

re: Gloria Satterfield's Death Certificate

Scroll down to the very bottom edge of the death certificate. The upside-down text reads:

09/21/2021 1:28 PM Fax 8433793232 Beaufort Pharmacy 0002/0002

GS lived in Hampton County and died in Charleston County.

Curious.

Gloria Satterfield's death certificate (see upside-down text at very bottom edge).
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21068280/death-certificate-1.pdf

Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding
Beaufort SC
About Us – Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding

... Jeremy Simmons is the owner/pharmacist of Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding. ... he also owns Carolina Pharmacy of the Lowcountry in Hampton, SC. ...

Carolina Pharmacy
Hampton SC
About Us | Carolina Pharmacy

CAROLINA PHARMACY OF THE LOWCOUNTRY
(BEAUFORT PHARMACY AND COMPOUNDING LLC) NPI 1225394760
810 Elm St E, Hampton, SC
https://npiprofile.com/npi/1225394760

Did this pharmacy possibly have anything remotely to do with the cause of GS's alleged "trip and fall"?

NOT making any accusations whatsoever, just playing with puzzle pieces about potential connections. To not speculate about every corner of the Murdaugh maze would be irresponsible.

It looks like the date is 9/1/2021 at the bottom of death certificate upside down so I don’t think it has anything to do with original death certificate.
Gloria Satterfield's death certificate (see upside-down text at very bottom edge).
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21068280/death-certificate-1.pdf

Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding
Beaufort SC
About Us – Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding

... Jeremy Simmons is the owner/pharmacist of Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding. ... he also owns Carolina Pharmacy of the Lowcountry in Hampton, SC. ...

Carolina Pharmacy
Hampton SC
About Us | Carolina Pharmacy

CAROLINA PHARMACY OF THE LOWCOUNTRY
(BEAUFORT PHARMACY AND COMPOUNDING LLC) NPI 1225394760
810 Elm St E, Hampton, SC
https://npiprofile.com/npi/1225394760

Did this pharmacy possibly have anything remotely to do with the cause of GS's alleged "trip and fall"?

NOT making any accusations whatsoever, just playing with puzzle pieces about potential connections. To not speculate about every corner of the Murdaugh maze would be irresponsible.

Multiple threats from total strangers to PM?
How were these alleged threats conveyed? Via phone? Email? Text? Snail mail? In person? Most importantly, were these alleged threats reported to police? If not, why not?

I’ve been curious if this was just social media rage or if he had actually gotten threats. SM can lead to violence no doubt but I’m sure he had haters after that crash.

I’ve been curious if this was just social media rage or if he had actually gotten threats. SM can lead to violence no doubt but I’m sure he had haters after that crash.
Did PM keep the threats a secret?
Because AM's brothers knew nothing about it, allegedly. According to their GMA interview they have no enemies and are just regular folks.

Did PM keep the threats a secret?
Because AM's brothers knew nothing about it, allegedly. According to their GMA interview they have no enemies and are just regular folks.

There’s so much swirling around this case that I’m not even sure what is fact and fiction. The boat crash video shows some anger at him and I’m sure that this guy wasn’t alone in that opinion. What could prompt somebody to do something this brutal continues to allude me tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966