SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloria Satterfield's death certificate (see upside-down text at very bottom edge).
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21068280/death-certificate-1.pdf

Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding
Beaufort SC
About Us – Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding

... Jeremy Simmons is the owner/pharmacist of Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding. ... he also owns Carolina Pharmacy of the Lowcountry in Hampton, SC. ...

Carolina Pharmacy
Hampton SC
About Us | Carolina Pharmacy

CAROLINA PHARMACY OF THE LOWCOUNTRY
(BEAUFORT PHARMACY AND COMPOUNDING LLC) NPI 1225394760
810 Elm St E, Hampton, SC
https://npiprofile.com/npi/1225394760

Did this pharmacy possibly have anything remotely to do with the cause of GS's alleged "trip and fall"?

NOT making any accusations whatsoever, just playing with puzzle pieces about potential connections. To not speculate about every corner of the Murdaugh maze would be irresponsible.
It has a date upside down on bottom right along with the word "FAX". I'm thinking it was either faxed to or from the Beaufort Pharmacy on 9-10-2021

Did PM keep the threats a secret?
Because AM's brothers knew nothing about it, allegedly. According to their GMA interview they have no enemies and are just regular folks.
JMM said on GMA he knew PM was getting threats on SM but didn't think it anything serious. Then he said maybe he was wrong in not taking it seriously.

Anyone have any thoughts on the info that MM had at least one shot in the back?

Intentionally done so as not to see her reaction or just by necessity because she was fleeing?

It only made me more convinced MM was the target and whomever shot her either wasn't as good a shot as they thought, maybe emotions got in the way, or they weren't as quiet and invisible as needed and startled her to run.

Such a difference in the way the two victims were shot. One had to be spur of the moment. To me a semi-automatic assault rifle is not a spur of the moment type gun. A shotgun seems a more casual and easier accessible weapon to have around a home.

Maybe Paul did come running from the house with the shotgun after hearing shots and dogs going crazy. He could have thought there were some fools hunting on Murdaugh property in the dark, too close the the living areas and maybe shooting at the dogs.

"For God's sake Paul. Why'd you have to get involved?" That's what I heard. AJMO

Intentionally done so as not to see her reaction or just by necessity because she was fleeing?

It only made me more convinced MM was the target and whomever shot her either wasn't as good a shot as they thought, maybe emotions got in the way, or they weren't as quiet and invisible as needed and startled her to run.

Such a difference in the way the two victims were shot. One had to be spur of the moment. To me a semi-automatic assault rifle is not a spur of the moment type gun. A shotgun seems a more casual and easier accessible weapon to have around a home.

Maybe Paul did come running from the house with the shotgun after hearing shots and dogs going crazy. He could have thought there were some fools hunting on Murdaugh property in the dark, too close the the living areas and maybe shooting at the dogs.

"For God's sake Paul. Why'd you have to get involved?" That's what I heard. AJMO
I'm wondering if SLED examined AM for injuries. Did he get into an altercation with PM over the shotgun? JMO.

Gloria Satterfield's death certificate (see upside-down text at very bottom edge).
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21068280/death-certificate-1.pdf

Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding
Beaufort SC
About Us – Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding

... Jeremy Simmons is the owner/pharmacist of Beaufort Pharmacy & Compounding. ... he also owns Carolina Pharmacy of the Lowcountry in Hampton, SC. ...

Carolina Pharmacy
Hampton SC
About Us | Carolina Pharmacy

CAROLINA PHARMACY OF THE LOWCOUNTRY
(BEAUFORT PHARMACY AND COMPOUNDING LLC) NPI 1225394760
810 Elm St E, Hampton, SC
https://npiprofile.com/npi/1225394760

Did this pharmacy possibly have anything remotely to do with the cause of GS's alleged "trip and fall"?

NOT making any accusations whatsoever, just playing with puzzle pieces about potential connections. To not speculate about every corner of the Murdaugh maze would be irresponsible.
To me the pharmacy text (upside-down) looks like what a FAX machine might print on an arriving document as it comes through the machine. Someone probably faxed a copy of the death certificate at some point and it ended up with this text, unrelated to the DC. Look closely — the word FAX is part of the text.

What REALLY interests me about the DC is the area where injury information should be noted. Was death a result of injury? Did injury occur at place of work? Etc.

Last edited:

But if AM knew PM was home why would he take the chance to shoot MM on the property? IMHO, logic would dictate AM would only commit the murders on his own (vast) property if he knew for certain no one else was in the house or on the property.

I think they were both trying to get away. Even the way I’ve read PMs injuries described, it just sounds as if he was turning away. Just opinion as I have nothing solid to base that on.
The shot to his head also hit his arm so yes maybe either in a struggle barely holding on or lost control and started raising his arm to protect himself? Shot in the chest first while holding onto the gun? Then that would make that second shot through his arm to his head very much cold-hearted overkill.

It's all so horrible to think about.

But if AM knew PM was home why would he take the chance to shoot MM on the property? IMHO, logic would dictate AM would only commit the murders on his own (vast) property if he knew for certain no one else was in the house or on the property.

The only thing I can think of is that Paul wasn’t there during her murder, and wasn’t supposed to be there after.

What if Maggie was told Alex was going to take Grandaddy M to the hospital and so she decided to stay at Moselle to be close by. In reality Alex was there, unbeknownst to her.
She was ambushed and hunted in the dark with the AR-15 that is now unaccounted for.

Alex left, disposed of Maggie’s phone as he drove away, and threw the murder weapon in the Salkehatchie River along his route as he headed to his parents’ house in Varnville.

When he returned to Moselle to “discover” Maggie’s body, he found Paul had come home unexpectedly. Paul got to the scene, which had not been completely manipulated yet in a way that would not implicate Alex (not sure what this might be, but I think there had to be some reason Alex couldn’t just play along and call 911 at that point). Paul had grabbed a nearby shotgun and a struggle ensued.

That’s the only way I can make that scenario work. MOO

Last edited:
Has anyone noted that there was a third party at the scene of the murders, redacted from the police report? WHO ELSE WAS THERE? It also appears that AMs address was Holly St, while MMS and PMs was Moselle. I thought it was confirmed that MM was living at the Edisto house.

Attachments

• C3454706-E3BD-4F57-B6D4-DEC4B8F33411.png
    C3454706-E3BD-4F57-B6D4-DEC4B8F33411.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 55
I think MM was actually living in Edisto at the beach house not at Moselle. It's possible PM was also staying with her? Or he could have been staying with one of his uncles? Maybe his Mom was asked to be at Moselle and she texted PM? Could have been just a hey I'm going to go talk to your Dad later, you want to come stay at the beach tonight, so PM showed up unexpected?

Has anyone noted that there was a third party at the scene of the murders, redacted from the police report? WHO ELSE WAS THERE? It also appears that AMs address was Holly St, while MMS and PMs was Moselle. I thought it was confirmed that MM was living at the Edisto house.
Probably the addresses on their driver's licenses?

favicons
FITSNEWS.COM ›

Murdaugh Murders: Alex’s Attorneys Try To Block Subpoena For Medical Records After ‘Shooting’

Murdaugh Murders: Attorneys Try To Block Subpoena For Alex’s Medical Records After ‘Shooting’

On Thursday, PMPED attorneys formally dropped Alex and Buster as clients in the Mallory Beach wrongful death lawsuit.

The move is another public action taken by officials at the firm to sever ties with Alex Murdaugh.

On the same day PMPED dropped Alex and Buster Murdaugh as clients, partners at the Hampton, South Carolina firm posted a long message on its website declaring their distance between themselves and Alex Murdaugh.

Eta.

The Murdaughs are still being represented by two attorneys hired by the only insurance company that has not denied them coverage in the lawsuit. Three other insurance companies have denied them coverage.

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) - South Carolina law enforcement officials say their investigation of the Murdaugh double murder case has led to the discovery of other crimes.

They didn’t say what those crimes were.

Murdaugh slaying investigation uncovers other crimes, SLED says
However many other crimes they uncover, there are more.
It's like someone who has five DUIs, which sounds bad but it's really far worse. It doesn't mean they only drove drunk five times in their life, that's just how many times they were caught.

Logically, you are correct. But AM was probably acting erratically at that point.

He was under enormous pressure---he could NOT allow MM to trigger that forensic audit. Time was up for him to get it done and take her down.

And he was possibly on meth/opiates and booze at the time. Perhaps he thought he could shoot her out by the kennels and get away quickly, before PM could come out to investigate, if he even would do so.

When my kids were that age,m they usually had iPods plugged into their ears and were totally focused on other things---might not have even noticed a ruckus going on outside. Maybe AM hoped that would be the case?

I remember hearing that after AM called 911, he called his brother. Perhaps, once again, the Good Samaritan brother (brothers?) of AM got there very early, before police did??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966