SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who the witness(s) who were not available yesterday at the end of day??

Do we have any body language experts in this thread to comment on Alex in the bodycam/video interviews, and in the courtroom? My first observation was seeing his arms crossed across his abdomen in The first bodycam video. Defensive gesture or not being forthcoming in my opinion.
Look at the 'Behavior Panel' on Youtube...they did an analysis of AM. These guys are amazing!

Do we have any body language experts in this thread to comment on Alex in the bodycam/video interviews, and in the courtroom? My first observation was seeing his arms crossed across his abdomen in The first bodycam video. Defensive gesture or not being forthcoming in my opinion.
If he crossed his arms near his private parts, that is a protective move, and can show feelings of guilt...MOO

Oh, I get your dilemma Kembo, I can't figure either how he got from 'I'm in so much trouble with all the stolen money' to 'let me add double murder of my own family to the list'. Especially when they are all at the kennel after an apparently pleasant late afternoon/meal/early evening. From the video's audio nothing terrible is happening, no arguing, strife, etc., but within 5 minutes of that video being shot, so are both Paul and Maggie. How did he get from point A ("C'mere Bubba!") to B (grabs a shotgun and shoots his son and another to shoot his wife)? Not having that answer is going to drive me batty for a long while.
I'm having issues with their time of death that prosecution is reliant on when their cell phones stopped responding like around 8:50. Housekeeper testified that you had to stand in certain places at the kennel to get a signal. Those phones could have been moving and not in the certain places to get reception at 8:50. AM left at 9:06. Regardless, I don't see how you could commit a brutal double murder in that time period, go back to your home and take a shower (no blood evidence found in house), change your clothes and leave at 9:06 headed to your Mom's and appear to be normal to the caregiver. Prosecutors had filed a motion that said time of death was between 8:30 p.m. and 10:06 pm. Well we know it wasn't 8:30 because of the dog video at 8:45. AM left the residence at 9:06.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse