SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Paul's own snapchat video of Rogan's dog that captured him, Maggie and Alex and nobody else is a key element that proves that he was there at the kennels right at the time of murders and will help convict him IMO, is divine intervention.

Alex brought down by Paul is justice for him and Maggie.

MOO
I believe this too, it was the divine working to catch the evil.

Dang, dog video taken 8:44:55, AM is there

4 minutes 46 seconds later-PM goes silent

5 minutes 11 seconds later-MM goes silent

AM has lied, not just to LE, numerous times, after dinner he never left the house until 9:00pm-ish

HOW is this not damning?
It’s damning evidence. At least seven people confirmed AM is on the kennel video. In addition, to today’s evidence/testimony it’s damning too. imo

What are the odds that AM was at the kennel for the video and killers just happened to get there after 8:40 when he was at the house, waited for him to leave and then killed the two people left at the kennel? Just incredible luck that they picked that small window of time to kill them..... the man is a lying liar who lies and lies more.

Here's another point about this whole idea that this was some kind of "hit" by some drug guys or cartel sicarios...

No one but a couple of people even knew that MM and PM were even going to be on the Moselle property that night. So unless Blanca or Paul's friends that knew he was there or MM's sister phoned in the hot tip to the shooters. No one knew they were there.

So even if we take that theory, however ridiculous it sounds, it all leads to Alex being involved in this as he would have tipped off the real killers.......which is completely ridiculous.

He killed them. No question in my mind.

I feel like the State really did their homework during the trial -- getting a second phone expert on the stand to nail down some points the defense had raised doubts about (i.e., the orientation change and the throwing of the phone) and then integrating the new OnStar info with the phone data. Really excellent work. JMO.

SLED agent Peter Rudofski. He's analyzing vehicle data from Murdaugh's SUV. He's going to review the OnStar location and speed data from Murdaugh's Suburban against the telemetry data mined by the FBI.

The OnStar data will largely be the same as the FBI data, but more precise.

So how does one spend 50k a week on drugs and live to go to trial? I’m thinking he did not take drugs. He trafficked in them. Even worse.
It kinda breaks my heart to think that MM and PM are trying to have an intervention to help AM and then perhaps in actuality he’s a trafficker.

Although I’m sure if they kept coming across bags of his pills and possibly disposing of them for his own good that would become an expensive nuisance for AM to keep fixing (because from what I’ve seen only on tv you better have the money or the cash or the higher ups aren’t gonna be happy). Not saying in anyway that I think this was a drug ring retaliation because it doesn’t really make sense that way, just that I’m sure a lot of sweet talking to buy some time and get some funds would be going on. MOO

Also interesting, Alex texted and called Maggie many times that day. She didn't call him back or text him back (in the info we have from 6ish on) He then says, "Paul said you are getting a pedicure" so Alex knows that Maggie has talked to Paul, but she isn't calling him back. When Alex said call me, Maggie called Paul instead. I'd have to look at the times, but it was very close right after Alex is trying to reach her. Seems she didn't want to talk to him.
BBM. Seems she didn’t want to live with him either. For all the ‘wonderful!’ marriage comments, everyone admitted that she preferred to live most of the time somewhere that her husband did not live. Not a good sign.

And it's incredibly insulting that the parents then had the nerve to blame the community for shunning them when they brought any ill feelings on themselves by going so far as to blame an innocent party for the crash! There were several witnesses onboard! What? Does the Murdaugh name overrule living witnesses? :mad:
^^rsbm

Remember AM provided a description to a SLED sketch artist while he was in the hospital?

No coincidence that the phantom suspect by AM is a good match to the kid on the boat (Tony Cook) that Murdaughs tried to blame as the driver piloting AM's boat when Mallory lost her life.

AM is so bankrupt-- morally and financially.

I know we can't say for sure what we would do in a crisis, but calling my sons friend is the least of my worries. I feel like calling Maggie's sister/BIL, Alex's brother and/or Buster or calling someone to go to Buster to tell him would be just about the end of what I feel is normal. Then those people can notify everyone else that needs to be told. Look at how many people are showing up at the house that night. THAT is not what they needed to happen, yet that is what Alex felt needed to happen so they could all contaiminate the crime scene of course. Ridiculous.
Yeah he can delete PM and MM's texts/calls...and RM's too, keeps a text from his brother JMM about his dying father but doesn't open it until the next day. BUT his buddy texts him, while AM is at the crime scene, waiting on SLEDS arrival time frame IIRC, about a "she" bringing the "heat up from Miami boys" with a picture of a bathing-suited young beauty and yeahhh that one gets opened, that night, right there, right then, when it comes in. That's evil, IMO

Except Buster-the 26 yr old FORMER LAW SCHOOL student got kicked out of law school can daddy dearest had to try to bribe $$$ his way back in.
"he is also no stranger to scandal having been kicked out of the University of South Carolina law school at the end of his second semester in 2019 after being accused of plagiarism, according to reporter Valerie Bauerlein of The Wall Street Journal. Getting Buster back into law school has been an obsession for Alex Murdaugh, who shelled out $60,000 to unscrupulous Columbia, S.C. attorney Butch Bowers in the hopes his son could be readmitted to the institution.""

So far, those efforts have been unsuccessful …

Buster didn't have a pending law suit that threatened to take all or most of their assests and money ... however PM did.

And PM & MM had just found his stash of pills along with his Law firm confronting him about the missing money.

JMO

Buster knows the goal is to protect the family name. They are in this together. Regardless of where his father is, Buster still wants to be revered and receive perks.

Flipping his finger in court speaks to his arrogance and privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18