SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was weird questioning. JG was acting as if since some of Alex's victims were getting their money back, everything is all good now, no harm done. Like it was a privilege to be robbed by Alex.
Kind of like when DH said to Gloria’s son you were made whole and ended up getting more money than Alex stole from you

I’m wondering if whoever was the supervising agent at SLED who was responsible for overseeing this investigation will face an investigation of his/her own. Does anyone know if the apparent shoddy investigation by SLED is as bad as it seems? It sounds careless—very careless—to me but I’m no expert and have no LE experience or knowledge.
It sounds like first responders were intimidated to allow Alex's friends, co-workers and family to enter the crime scene prior to the arrival of SLED. Most of those people were lawyers who worked with Alex.

Did they not think it was a good idea to respect the boundaries of any crime scene - as lawyers would perceive crime scene boundaries? Instead, the lawyers trampled the crime scene and then had a gathering in the house until early the following morning. They knew at the time that the house had not been processed. Alex's lawyers accuse first responders of failing in their job by allowing Alex's invited friends (via phone) into the crime scene? Alex and his lawyer friends made the decision to trample the crime scene, no one else.

The lawyers put the food pots in the fridge. One mystery is solved.

He was clearly very angry and hurt over AM's misdeeds with the money and, maybe, when he agreed to be a Defense witness he thought he could put that behind him.
But, seeing AM's smug face in front of him might have brought those feeling to the forefront and he pulled the ol' switcharoo when having AM front and center.
MOO.
I thought I remember him saying he was subpoenaed? Wouldn't defense find out in a deposition which way he was leaning and then have the option not to call him even after asking he be subpoenaed? I don't know at what point a witness is subpoenaed.

Sorry, I don’t believe Busters narrative about the drugs. I need to see actual medical documentation of when and where he sought rehab earlier on. My mind hasn’t changed about AM being a dealer versus a user.

My feeling is that Buster told big lies about the things that can’t be confirmed by Maggie or Paul. Buster is following in his father’s footsteps.
Yes, and I imagine many aspects of patient health and treatment are governed by HIPPA; and not being an attorney not certain how or whether any can be used for evidence etc?

Sorry, I don’t believe Busters narrative about the drugs. I need to see actual medical documentation of when and where AM sought rehab earlier on. My mind hasn’t changed about AM being a dealer versus a user.

My feeling is that Buster told big lies about the things that can’t be confirmed by Maggie or Paul. Buster is following in his father’s footsteps.
I don’t either, feel defense is wanting to use it to mitigate all of AM’s stealing and lies. They need to put drs on the stand to confirm rehabs. I don’t know if AM was a dealer or just providing drugs to clients and friends to keep them on the hook, helping him.

Yes, and I imagine many aspects of patient health and treatment are governed by HIPPA; and not being an attorney not certain how or whether any can be used for evidence etc?
AM can sign releases for any medical info he wants to be released to his attorneys and with that release they can use that info in the trial. If they do not bring forth medical records, it’s not because they were not able to, it is because it is of no benefit to them.

Sorry you didn't like it. You could have just ignored it. Have a great nite!
Sorry, Derph! I didn't mean that pertaining to your post! I meant it as a general "wouldn't it be nice" if we could react to the suspect's doings in the context of posts with something like "blech" instead of "like" "love", etc. I deleted my post.

Last edited:
Sorry, Derph! I didn't mean that pertaining to your post! I meant it as a general "wouldn't it be nice" if we could react to the suspect's doings in the context of posts with something like "blech" instead of "like" "love", etc. I will delete my post.

No problem! I appreciate the feedback and your comment! Cheers!

Finally it took me awhile to figure out who Alex's squeaky, little, pathetic, whining voice reminds me of and I finally got it.... Andy Devine!! I

I remember him. Quite fittingly here, Andy Devine appeared in a Twilight Zone episode where he played the memorable character Somerset Frisby, "The World's Greatest Liar."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member