SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does moving the time of death help Alec? Thus doctor wasn't there, he doesn't know what core temperatures were or would have been. Therefore, at best (IMO), all he can give is a range. And no range is going to exculpatory Alec.

Even if this guy had some scientific basis to say the range was 9 to 10 or 9 to 9:30 ot 9:30 to 10, Alec was there within minutes any which way.

If Alec had stayed away -- slept all spooned up with Momma all night and let someone ekse find them -- it wouldn't have helped him but it might have been more credible initially.

This is quite the expert testimony. Harpootlian is refuting his own expert witness.

Fact, had core temps been taken, it would only have confirmed TOD, further implicating Alec! Just like any professional courtesies that LE afforded Alec early in the investigation, the defense is carnival-barking that it was sloppy, negligent and would have incriminate the real killer.

I agree fully.

It would only have implicated Alec all the more.

The defense is trying to raise the ghost of reasonable doubt where there is none.

All roads point to Alec with means, motive, opportunity -- and his presence at Moselle in general and the kennels in particular at the time his wife and son were gunned down.

JMO
TOD is tied to PM's kennel video AND their cell phones going silent

I'm getting tired of DH and the witness always referring to Dr. Riemer as "she". They never use her name. It sounds dismissive. I don't expect them to use it all the time, but you would think they would reference it from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member