SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom - He never had a conversation with Alex giving him permission to install bluelights in his Suburban nor has he ever given anyone permission to install them.

Alec never mentioned to Sherif Smalls that he had any welfare concerns over the boat crash.

MOO

I’m taping the whole day on Court TV but really don’t have the patience to watch it all.

I’ve just started watching and saw the Judge make his decision prior to the jury entering, and I just want to say that I want to marry this judge. I love him!

I’ve had to skip some pages here so I’m very behind, but I’ll catch up tonight.

(The glory of retirement)!

I believe the question was is there is any guns there and he said no.. then says here. I wonder if he meant here as in right then here at the kennels. It was after that he decides to go to the house to get a gun.

So I wonder if he just mean no guns then clarifies or thinks out loud "here"

Or if he did have a gun there (that shotgun) and he needs to get it on record he didn't have one so he then says oh I'm going to go to the house to get a gun.

I’m taping the whole day on Court TV but really don’t have the patience to watch it all.

I’ve just started watching and saw the Judge make his decision prior to the jury entering, and I just want to say that I want to marry this judge. I love him!

He’s taken; Patricia might not like that :)

I hope you are a having a great time in retirement

While I do think he did it or somehow was involved. I am on the fence on if they proved there is no other reasonable explanation for the murders. I think he is most likely guilty, but there is a chance someone else did it. His family is so influential in that area who knows what people helped him cover things or "looked the other way" when investigating for evidence. He is still on the hook for 99+ other charges after this as well that are much easier to prove
I disagree with you as I don't find any other reasonable explanation. The timeframe is too tight and AM is bent up like a pretzel...changing things to fit the facts, however improbable his 'new story' is.

But I certainly appreciate your view and the view of others who don't think the prosecution has proven his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I'm glad we don't have just one big group think as it promotes confirmation bias. We all look at things through a different lens.

What did I miss about blue lights that required a rebuttal witness?? I really hope the state calls a drug counselor or doctor. You would think one or both sides would call someone from AM's rehab days

Leave my Judge Newman alone, he's mine I already claimed him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meganreinert