VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote of the day goes to the judge when Griffin asked if he could play the audio without the video.

"You're asking me? I don't rule on questions. I rule on objections."

Was today Griffin's first day on the job?

Wow. Bungling, start to finish.

Jmo

I think another factor is he didn't know about the video so he called and texted Maggie repeatedly in that 9:04 time frame. If he just lied about being at the kennel, why did he do that? It was to try to paint the picture he wasn't there. So why do that if he doesn't know he's going to need an alibi? If he was there, but later didn't want to be seen as a suspect or because he had pills.. etc.. Why did he call her over and over and then text he was going to see Em? He was just there so it makes no sense unless he knew they were gone and he was creating the illusion he wasn't there. So it's more than just he lied about being there and a video showed he was.. he also left his phone at the house, said he was napping, and called and texted as if he didn't just see them.

This seemed like a very obvious attempt to pretend he was not there at the time of the murders.

I have a theory pulled straight out of “Ozark.”

So, I have been flip-flopping on guilty vs not guilty. There is strong evidence that he was at the scene briefly before the murders, and lying about that shows consciousness of guilt. Yet other pieces of the puzzle don’t quite fit. But how could he have been at the kennels but also not be the shooter? And if it happened that way, why wouldn’t he finally tell the truth?

I keep going back to all the missing money. I know he had an expensive opioid addiction, but that can’t explain all the missing millions of dollars. Where did it all go???

Was Alex, like Marty in “Ozark,” increasingly tangled up with some kind of mob or drug cartel? Was he no longer able to pay them off or launder more money for them, and they killed his wife and son right before his eyes with his own guns as a lesson? They could have told him Buster and other family members would be next if he ever dared say anything. There is a history of organized crime and murder in SC.

Just throwing this out there to the wind. Have I been watching too many “Ozark” episodes?

If the killers were from a "cartel" or such, they would have brought their own weapons instead of using the family's guns.

AM hasn't admitted to what happened because he's a lawyer and a criminal who killed his family. Those types don't usually admit it because they don't want to go to jail. As a lawyer, he knows how to make up a story, establish alibis and hide evidence.

not guilty...sorry guys..the case is to holey.. mOO
I totally disagree. The only evidence I would need as a juror is that kennel video. He was there. He lied about it from the jump. He's a lying liar who lies. He's another Chandler Halderson. His pride/ego couldn't handle truths about to come out about him.

This seemed like a very obvious attempt to pretend he was not there at the time of the murders.
For sure and I've tried to think of why if he was just there, he'd need to call and text that much, but NOT stop by on his way out when he didn't reach them. That doesn't add up. If he was there then left to go to the house, then needed to call many times but didn't get an answer, then why not stop to say what you need to say in person.. he knows at this time they are at the kennel still so if he needed to get ahold of them for some legit reason after just seeing them, then he would have stopped. He didn't need to reach them, he need to look like he was just letting them know he woke from his nappy nap and was going to see his mom.. only he didn't just wake from his nappy nap he just snuffed out their lights forever and needed an alibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee