VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm a juror I'm getting angry that this is just so tepid, boring, and ill-prepared. It's jumbled, unfocused, and rambling. I'd feel like my time was being wasted. I tuned out awhile ago. It's horrible.
I wonder if their minds are wandering to the juror who was dismissed...she should have left her eggs behind..one for each of them :) Not funny I know but I'm bored. I cleaned out a closet while this was going on!

I want to know more about this underground egg cartel ring going on in the jury room. Bypassing taxes and sales on eggs? Hook me up, eggs are $5 a dozen here. Soon, it will be cheaper to have steak for dinner. The kids are dyeing rocks this year.

Who is the guy in the yellow suit? I've seen him in court every day
I think he works with Dan/Don who is wearing the uniform today. He seems to step in to watching AM when "Dan" has to step out for a minute or situations like with "Dan" had to open the court door for CW yesterday. "Dan" meets the van every morning and is there in the afternoon when AM leaves. They both maintain no nonsense expressions, don't they!

I want to know more about this underground egg cartel ring going on in the jury room. Bypassing taxes and sales on eggs? Hook me up, eggs are $5 a dozen here. Soon, it will be cheaper to have steak for dinner. The kids are dyeing rocks this year.
Yep, the other day when I got groceries, the bacon was cheaper than the eggs!

Down to swaying us on steps taken, speed of vehicle and the Faraday bag came into play again. Still believe AM used rainslicker during the shooting and would take less time to clean up rinse off any possible blood spatter. The defense put's it across like a body exploded and had to do a full clean dip to remove it all. I've processed game from shot to dressing out without having blood all over me. Hands are a given and some spatter on the shirt and pants. Pop the shirt and pants off, wash my hands off and changed in less then 10 minutes. The defense makes all and everything impossible to do in any time frame and JG is struggling IMO to present anything worth worrying about.

I agree. I think there are issues behind the scenes. And I do not think JG practiced this or sought consultation about how best to do the closing argument from a communications or other expert.

He's trying to say that because he, JG (the defense) is puzzled by certain parts of the case, and he's a reasonable person, the jury must be equally puzzled - which constitutes reasonable doubt. He's dancing around the fact that AM could not have "touched them" at 10 pm after returning from his parents' house. He touched them right after he killed them - earlier. Once the timeline is in place, there is no mystery about how the blood got in the Suburban (and when).

Now the drug excuse again. And excuses for lying.

MPOV.
Could they have a plan up their sleeve - so that this closing doesn't matter. If its as bad as so many have said. What's the motive?

I think he works with Dan/Don who is wearing the uniform today. He seems to step in to watching AM when "Dan" has to step out for a minute or situations like with "Dan" had to open the court door for CW yesterday. "Dan" meets the van every morning and is there in the afternoon when AM leaves. They both maintain no nonsense expressions, don't they!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1