VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my lunch break now so i can watch the rebuttal closing. Missed most of the last half of defending closing. Did I miss anything important?

One of the tragedies and difficulties of this case is that AM is a lawyer. He is capable of complex planning and, apparently, he is an expert in both crime and in ordinary lying.

I hope the jury takes that into account. Who better knows (and has accomplices) to hide weapons, clothing, etc. The only thing they couldn't do was remove the digital evidence, which included Paul's video.

I need another cup of coffee from the bar; too early for me for an Irish. It's been amazing watching this trial with you all. The expertise here (and the enthusiasm for legal proceedings) warms my heart.

This is my first full trial followed on WS! Oh, and my husband thanks all of you for being there, so he doesn't have to be (as much - he's interested, but he's not a legal procedure guy; whereas I am known to go to the courthouse just to randomly observe.

MPOV

Great rationale: AM called Maggie's phone. Why did he do that if he had the phone? Hmm, if the phone had been secured, we wouldn't be here? Is this "Low Country Logic"? Oh, the train keeps going out of control on the track.

Geez, AM might have had an outside chance, for mistrial if Griffin hadn't just nailed every single thing down. Back to Bubba and Chicken...

Yeah, he left at 9:07. With all the evidence to stash at his parents house.

Do we know where Maggie's phone was when she was murdered?

Do we know where Maggie's phone was when she was murdered?
I think it's safe to conclude it was on the golf cart because there were not steps recorded for quite a while and we heard her on the kennel video so I think she left her phone in the golf cart and it wasn't moved until Alex picked it up. If it was in her pocket she would have recorded steps at the kennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1