VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are 4 counts: 2 counts for each victim. wouldnt it be interesting if jurors only bring forth guilty on one murder? by accepting the defense there were two shooters and they think AM was one of them. feel free to throw some eggs at me.
That’s possible, I’d be OK if he was convicted for an at least one of the murders although I think he committed both.

there are 4 counts: 2 counts for each victim. wouldnt it be interesting if jurors only bring forth guilty on one murder? by accepting the defense there were two shooters and they think AM was one of them. feel free to throw some eggs at me.
It’s a possibility. At this point anything/everything is possible.

Hopefully we won’t have to worry about this and it will be a magical Disney day for AM very soon!

Attachments

• E378497F-2D05-4615-BCCF-1ECB34A0990B.jpeg
    E378497F-2D05-4615-BCCF-1ECB34A0990B.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
I'll admit that I'm not up and up on all this stuff, but if they are to deliberate over the weekend and come to a verdict on Saturday or Sunday, does AM stay in the holding cell that entire time or does he go back to the jail and then have to wait to be transported?
If jury is released for the day, he will be transported back to jail, then back to court when jurors resume the next day.

As a former prosecutor, AM will probably require special accommodations wherever he goes.
IMO, 5 cases in 20+ years as an volunteer assistant doesn't qualify you for any special accommodations. As an ex PI attorney he will be just fine in general population. There he can ply his trade by helping his fellow inmates file any number of lawsuits against the system. His skill with manipulation and prevarication will be a valuable bartering commodity along with a few pens.

This trial has really aged the defense team and AM, they look stressed and exhausted.
JG did not appear to have his heart in that closing statement this morning. I couldn’t help thinking that body language experts explain how when someone is speaking in a deceitful manner, their brain can’t help tell the truth in the way of their body language. That was the feeling I had with JG this morning … perhaps his brain didn’t believe his client is innocent, and it was hard for him to fight for him.

I wonder if a juror being removed today will impact their deliberations? I think they will stay late today and if they come to a decision they will not sleep on it. It seems his instructions about phones, news, TV, etc might make them a bit paranoid. I wouldn't want to risk anyone seeing or looking or doing anything else that could cause a delay or mistrial or anything else after all this time they have put into this. I think the verdict will be tonight.. maybe 4-5 hours deliberations.

JG did not appear to have his heart in that closing statement this morning. I couldn’t help thinking that body language experts explain how when someone is speaking in a deceitful manner, their brain can’t help tell the truth in the way of their body language. That was the feeling I had with JG this morning … perhaps his brain didn’t believe his client is innocent, and it was hard for him to fight for him.
To me, he seemed like he wasn't feeling well. Like, physically ill or hungover or something. He really phoned it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz