SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Justice Jean Toal at Judge Benjamin’s investiture. She was SC Chief Justice from 00-15 and trailblazing first ever woman in that role. Meant SO much to hear she was proud of me because I was so fortunate to learn in oral argument before her court. If could do the work and prep to survive aggressive questioning from Chief Justice Toal, I could hang anywhere. An amazing person lawyer and jurist.

1699196635062.png

Well, I’ll say this…CW sure knows how to put a response together. He convinced me! i was surprised to see that a couple of the jurors stated the defense had not even been in contact with them at all. Gosh to hear them talk about all the back road traveling they did it doesn’t seem possible that they missed anyone…I have to wonder if that was on purpose. I was glad to see BH deny the accusations after having to be silent for so long…and really glad she said she didn’t tell them they couldn’t have a smoke break lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1