GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought it was interesting that the kidnapping victim in the other case was hijacked at an intersection by two men. That is so brazen!

In the case of Samantha, I think NR saw her walking toward his vehicle as his crime of opportunity.
Agree. I doubt he set out to kill Samantha, but became enraged in the process of kidnapping, theft and subduing her....over 100 stab wounds.

@StephenFastenau
1m
SLED agent going through bags of evidence, holding up sheets, a towel, clothes, toilet paper, cleaning wipes pulled from trash — all with apparent blood.
@StephenFastenau
Jazic holds up the multitool found in the trash, doesn’t open knife blades or tools. Reiterates investigators saw apparent blood and hair on the tool.

I thought it was interesting that the kidnapping victim in the other case was hijacked at an intersection by two men. That is so brazen!

In the case of Samantha, I think NR saw her walking toward his vehicle as his crime of opportunity.
ITA, I think poor Sami assumed it was her Uber, got in on her own, and he took the opportunity to rob her. I believe she put up quite a struggle and that might have been why he was so angered in the stabbing.

JMP

The prosecution and SLED are continuing to add more and more incriminating items into evidence.

I was drawn into Samantha's case at the beginning because of the Uber connection.

I think the Columbia police, SLED and the prosecution have done an outstanding job with Rowland's arrest and prosecution. This was a brutal and senseless murder. LE handled Rowland's search and arrest by the book and with precision.

Last edited:
Was there a person from the cell phone store testify before the SLED person? I noticed someone posted about that - or was that from yesterday?

Just want to keep my notes straight! :) TIA!

Was there a person from the cell phone store testify before the SLED person? I noticed someone posted about that - or was that from yesterday?

Just want to keep my notes straight! :) TIA!
I believe there was one SLED witness yesterday and another SLED witness today. The cell phone employee testified today before today's SLED witness.....
Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
So anybody know what was discussed in court just before lunch break? No sound on the youtube feed I'm watching. Crap.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back