GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shawn Cabbagestalk on Twitter
Day 4: More forensic evidence expected in trial of man charged with killing UofSC student Samantha Josephson
Samantha Josephson case: Day 4 updates on trial of alleged killer | wltx.com
9:24 AM · Jul 22, 2021

Stephen Fastenau on Twitter
Samantha Josephson’s father, Seymour, chatting with Solicitor Byron Gipson before the judge enters. Seymour Josephson has been in court for most of the proceedings, and he’s at times clutched a small white stress ball with a baseball pattern.
9:33 AM · Jul 22, 2021

So how does he explain away trying to sell her phone the next morning?
Not the brightest guy in the world.
The cell phone store employee was a very good witness. Plus having cameras at every possible angle! I cannot believe how stupid this perp is. I am so baffled at what his motive was in this crime and if he had done anything before like stalking women, pretending to uber etc. Just normal for him to be up in the middle of the night pretending to be an uber driver?

The cell phone store employee was a very good witness. Plus having cameras at every possible angle! I cannot believe how stupid this perp is. I am so baffled at what his motive was in this crime and if he had done anything before like stalking women, pretending to uber etc. Just normal for him to be up in the middle of the night pretending to be an uber driver?
He has a prior arrest for selling property stolen from a kidnapping victim, but he was not charged with kidnapping

I thought it was a Leatherman at first too, but then I wasn’t sure when I looked at it again
MSM described the exhibit as a "small hunter's knife."

The cleaning continued as she drove his car, while was in the passenger seat. She said he also cleaned a small hunter's knife. She said he also said he didn't want her daughter in the car because she said he told her "it had blood on it."
^^rsbm

Stephen Fastenau
@StephenFastenau
4h
A SLED agent testified for more than an hour Wednesday about what investigators found in Nathaniel Rowland’s car. Blood in numerous places from the driver’s floor to the trunk, footprints in the rear window, cleaning products.
@StephenFastenau
2h
Back in court this morning, Nathaniel Rowland just entered the courtroom, in blue shirt and matching tie. The same SLEd investigator will return to the stand this morning for cross examination by Rowland’s attorneys.
@StephenFastenau
21m
SLED agent Dalila Jazic on the stand describing finding bags of trash containing sheets and towels with what appeared to be blood in the trash can on the back porch of the apartment of Maria Howard, Nathaniel Rowland’s then-girlfriend.
@StephenFastenau
21m
Other bags contained clothing, gloves and a multitool.

He has a prior arrest for selling property stolen from a kidnapping victim, but he was not charged with kidnapping
I thought it was interesting that the kidnapping victim in the other case was hijacked at an intersection by two men. That is so brazen!

In the case of Samantha, I think NR saw her walking toward his vehicle as his crime of opportunity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back