GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep wondering why that laundry arrangement with her mother fell through.

Agree. IMO when the jury begins deliberations this discrepancy will be overlooked when they look at the totality of the evidence.
Absolutely, her wishy-washy testimony about whether the defendant went to sleep in living room or in her bed the night of the murder is of no consequence. It was a shallow attempt at a shallow alibi for him.

Can someone clarify, as I didn't see all of the ex (girl)friend's testimony... She and the defendant were sharing a car? Is there only one car that she is referencing for the duration of her testimony?
It is his black car that had her daughter's car seat?

Can someone clarify, as I didn't see all of the ex (girl)friend's testimony... She and the defendant were sharing a car? Is there only one car that she is referencing for the duration of her testimony?
Yes. One car. It was the black car in which the murder was committed. The girlfriend (witness) did not own a car. She relied on Rowland for transportation. And, yes her little daughter's car seat was in it.

It is his car, she didn’t have one. She only drove it if he was with her. It is the black Malibu.

Sorry, I’ll stop responding. Chelly is too quick!

Confused maybe. Why would she knowingly lie about that? Whether he slept upstairs without his pants, or downstairs with his pants on...seems irrelevant.
Just my thoughts.
It had nothing to do with pants on or off. The question was first asked by prosecution, where he slept the night of the murder.....alibi. Either way, he left the apartment and kidnapped Samantha Josephson @ 2:30 a.m. and murdered her

I think he had been "visiting" the witness until the cousin situation came up. It was at this point she would have been by herself in the apartment. IMO

Responding to Chelly and Buf (sorry having issues with the Quote feature

Thank you both. Regarding the car seat: did witness say that car seat was located rear passenger position? And she said there was blood in / on the car seat as well? If yes, that rear passenger side appears to be where Samantha entered the car. Am I missing something?

It is his car, she didn’t have one. She only drove it if he was with her. It is the black Malibu.

Sorry, I’ll stop responding. Chelly is too quick!
@BUF. Please do respond for me. Need a break.;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back