GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On direct she testified that defendant went downstairs to living room to sleep the night of the murder.
On cross she testified that defendant was upstairs in her bed to sleep night of murder.
Did I hear that right?

She has been pretty solid on everything that it truly relevant. I’m not too worried about that.

I'm not familiar with the video/legal commentator in question but are you sure they weren't referring to not having probable cause to search the vehicle? I believe SC provides for a vehicle to be stopped based on reasonable suspicion... MOO

Here in SC the whole reasonable suspicion (even to search) thing is really broad. I thought I smelled pot will get you reasonable suspicion every. single. time. It is seriously like if you get pulled over and LE asks you to step out of the car, grab the keys and lock the door. Then they will need a warrant.

imo I don’t think defense can do anything to get past that witness’ testimony.
She couldn't risk being viewed as complicit after the fact. What did she know and when did she know it? Car full of blood. Saw him cleaning murder weapon, attempting to clean car, bloody clothes at her apartment. She put her daughter in back seat that was covered with blood, drove around with defendant.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back