GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA, I think poor Sami assumed it was her Uber, got in on her own, and he took the opportunity to rob her. I believe she put up quite a struggle and that might have been why he was so angered in the stabbing.

JMP
I think she refused to give him her PIN number (or gave him a wrong PIN) to the debit card. I recall most of the wounds were to her right side, which would make sense if she remained sitting in the back passenger seat. I doubt she ever stepped out of that car alive. Absolutely breaks my heart.

Poor Samantha this really is the stuff of nightmares. I hate getting a genuine cab on my own, maybe it’s too much WS but my mind always goes to ‘this guy could put the automatic locking on and attack me at any minute and I’d be powerless’. I’ve even thought about what I’d do if it ever happened, attempt to kick the window out, quickly dial emergency services in the struggle, grab the steering wheel. It’s probably gone through a lot of women’s minds when they’ve been in a cab alone before, what if he turns down a dirt road or doesn’t stop when you say ‘this is my street’ this person could drive you anywhere and you’re trapped in that car with someone who could easily overpower you.

Learning that there were footprints on the rear window really sticks out to me, she was probably fighting for her life desperately trying to break the glass :(

@StephenFastenau

6m
A SLED handwriting expert testified that an envelope discovered by investigators with a handwritten list that included “tape whole body,” gloves, gasoline, matches was a probable match to handwriting samples from Rowland. Probable is two levels below most certain, expert said.
@StephenFastenau
6m
I’m not sure where that envelope was found. If it was said, I missed it. Rowland attorney Tracy Pinnock confirms with expert that he wasn’t able to make a more definitive handwriting match and had requested more samples from investigators for more thorough analysis but got none.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back