GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First witness Financial crimes investigator (sorry, I missed introduction with name, maybe someone else can post it…just heard Conyers) with video of outside building showing man with a hoodie trying to cover up face. 2 attempts were made on atm card with incorrect pin #. Parked his car away from building and walked over.

Next video is overhead of closeup of atm, in hoodie still covering up face, but has slides on his feet.

Video at another bank where the same person tried to use atm 9 times.

First location was after 5 am. Second location was after 6 am.

StephenFastenau
17m
First witness is Danny Conyers, a retired financial crimes investigator with Wells Fargo. Says he told investigators that Samantha Josephson’s debit card had been used in Sumter and Columbia.

Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

7m
#FakeUberMurderTrial - CCTV footage at a Wells Fargo ATM at 5:45 am. The man, covering his face, attempted twice to withdrawal money from #SamanthaJosephson account, but didn't have the right pin number. Prosecutors say this is #NathanielRowland
@LawCrimeNetwork

@cathyrusson
5m
#FakeUberMurderTrial - More CCTV footage, this is overhead at the ATM and in color. Investigator said he wanted to make sure authorities could see the shoes the person had on.
@LawCrimeNetwork
#NathanielRowland #SamanthaJosephson

Last edited:
He makes me sick. Like Mollie Tibbets killer Rivera.
Sitting there in his crisp pink shirt. Chatting it up with his lawyer ...like he’s going to beat this ...It just goes to show the cold evil in him to let everyone suffer ( his own family included) by pleading innocent.He needs to never see the outside world again because if you have it, he will take it...another soul’s life means nothing to this Monster.

MOO

@cathyrusson
28m
#FakeUberMurderTrial - Defendant's former girlfriend Destiny Cuttino testified. She gave him her old cellphone because he didn't have one. She's shown this tool, looks like a Leatherman/pliers. She said she's seen with something like that

27m
#FakeUberMurderTrial - Destiny identified this bandana/durag as something she's seen the defendant wear before.

26m
#FakeUberMurderTrial - Prosecutor held up this slide (shoe). Destiny said she's never seen the defendant wear those

This is a hostile witness it seems.
She won’t identify the multitool exactly “it was like that” but not that is it.
She says he wore shoes like that “but not those”.
After she got off the stand, The camera was doing a closeup of him as he was adjusting his mask. Seemed like he was smiling.

It took awhile but the cell phone info is great. Puts NR in Five Points, moving east, near body, near the ATM in Sumter, near the ATM in Columbia. He hid his face at the ATM but his “Nike slides” and his cell phone have given him away. Outstanding work by investigators and prosecutors!

Edit: typo

Last edited:
He makes me sick. Like Mollie Tibbets killer Rivera.
Sitting there in his crisp pink shirt. Chatting it up with his lawyer ...like he’s going to beat this ...It just goes to show the cold evil in him to let everyone suffer ( his own family included) by pleading innocent.He needs to never see the outside world again because if you have it, he will take it...another soul’s life means nothing to this Monster.

MOO
I couldn't agree more with you Beachsky. I think this perp definitely displays some sociopathic traits, and this seems almost like a game to him.

Thank goodness LE/SLED have got him nailed to the wall with evidence. I have no worries that he'll be spending the rest of his miserable life in prison. So sorry that it had to be at the expense of wonderful Sami.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher
Back