GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So much evidence to try to explain away.
The story he would have to concoct would be pretty convoluted. But then Mollie Tibbett’s killer had to nerve to take the stand and weave the masked ninja tale, so who knows.
He certainly isn’t the sharpest pencil in the box, seems to be a bit arrogant imo, so who knows.

He may think with all this evidence stacked against him, what does he have to loose.

It took awhile but the cell phone info is great. Puts NR in Five Points, moving east, near body, near the ATM in Sumter, near the ATM in Columbia. He hid his face at the ATM but his “Nike slides” and his cell phone have given him away. Outstanding work by investigators and prosecutors!

Edit: typo
thanks for interpreting cell phone testimony @StarryStarryNight. I wasn't paying close enough attention and got lost.

I haven't been able to watch consistently but following as best I can..appreciate everyone's notes and commentary.
Seems like overwhelming evidence here. So many disturbing elements , other than the obvious atrocity of the brutal murder.. The (highly) probable list in his (likely) handwriting (duct tape, etc), his viewing *advertiser censored* a couple hours later, allowing his girlfriend's daughter to get in the car and get blood on her shoes, etc.

As prosecutor mentioned in opening and is so often true in many criminal cases -: occam's razor. Yes, everyone is entitled to a.defense and innocent until proven guilty but this guy is wasting everybody's time. Also , I hate him more after watching him at the defense table... Seems like he really wants to interject at every step. Arrogant. jmo

@StephenFastenau
32m
Grabsky walks through satellite maps showing Rowland’s phone using towers from vicinity of The Bird Dog in Five Points out past Sumter to area Josephson’s body was found and then back to Columbia.
@StephenFastenau
29m
Josephson’s phone used towers in area of Bird Dog same time as Rowland but didn’t show any activity after that, Grabsky said. Could have been turned off or somewhere not getting signal.

If anyone knows how to post photos from twitter feed, Cathy Russon @cathyrusson has some excellent photos on her twitter page today. Sorry, I haven't graduated to photo-posting.

Yes. Over fours years and no arrest. LE up there had Georgia Bureau of Investigation look at it with “fresh eyes”. Should have let SLED take a look instead.
Sorry! I’ll get off of my frustration there and focus on this case!
You are not alone…we would all want to see some movement on that case!

From yesterday - blood soaked top
E6-5_JnXsAIRtBC

blood soaked bar
E6-7ehfWEAcyrm8

and bralette
E6-7ehNXsAUHUpW

click on the pictures to make them bigger.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher
Back