GUILTY SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, thought she was getting into Uber, 29 Mar 2019 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. Over fours years and no arrest. LE up there had Georgia Bureau of Investigation look at it with “fresh eyes”. Should have let SLED take a look instead.
Sorry! I’ll get off of my frustration there and focus on this case!
No problem, I thought SLED only investigated in SC.

Destiny shown the Leatherman/pliers
E6_MlmvX0AYCTx-

shown bandanna/durag
E6_Mz4-WUAUh4YF

shoes
E6_NH8wX0AIN5Hy

If anyone knows how to post photos from twitter feed, Cathy Russon @cathyrusson has some excellent photos on her twitter page today. Sorry, I haven't graduated to photo-posting.
I agree -- especially the videos of NR at the ATM. Unfortunately, embedded videos in tweets are near impossible to post here. I can only convert them to audio files for uploading which doesn't help!

Cathy Russon@cathyrusson

#FakeUberMurderTrial - More CCTV footage, this is overhead at the ATM and in color. Investigator said he wanted to make sure authorities could see the shoes the person had on.
@LawCrimeNetwork
#NathanielRowland #SamanthaJosephson

6:54 AM · Jul 23, 2021

Cathy Russon@cathyrusson

#FakeUberMurderTrial - CCTV footage at a Wells Fargo ATM at 5:45 am. The man, covering his face, attempted twice to withdrawal money from #SamanthaJosephson account, but didn't have the right pin number. Prosecutors say this is #NathanielRowland
@LawCrimeNetwork

0:25

6:52 AM · Jul 23, 2021

ETA: from the videos with the tweets, NR is covered from head to toe which might explain why he does not have any scratches and/or wounds. He's also wearing gloves.

She works for DHEC now, but she was working for SLED previously. I'd have to go back and look for her job title but her job involved serology.
While at SLED:
1. Evidence processing technician
2. Forensic serologist

Thank you! :)

Getting tweets, correct names and occupations in this trial is like pulling teeth. So sorry you have to go through all this trouble @Niner.

Nope - no need to say sorry - and no trouble at all - I knew "someone" would give me the answer! :D
And speaking of pulling teeth - I'm actually looking forward to my dentist appointment next week... yep - getting my teeth pulled. But then a new bottom denture & I can eat again! LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back