Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you feel lots better real soon, AusGirl!! (or I'll have to send the nurse after ya!)

MR clearly tried to lead LE away from a search that might have found his son's body. The fishing pole story was one but he also implied many times that he thought DR wasn't even in the area or La Plata county. I always thought that sounded self serving. After winter set in I think he grew confident. Thats when he started to talk and talk and talk....JMO

I truly wonder what brought them back to search. Did they take any items in the intial search way back when? I wonder if someone is talking....

Our wonderful member TXJan has done a spectacular job of thoroughly documenting, sourcing, citing, and transcribing every single word, statement(both in print and video) down to the most minute detail about Dylan's case from day 1..

Any info, quotes, transcripts, etc that you're looking for can be found in the media thread all thanks to TXJan!

HTH:)

FTR. House. Outside stairs, etc. Screenshots from video news clips.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 8.32.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-28 at 8.32.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 883985_10200380762675678_1098907380_o.jpg
    883985_10200380762675678_1098907380_o.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 93
Search LaPlata county Eagle web and you can see public prop.information. Run search by last name. Be sure to log out. Here's what is under "sketch" No date listed. Possible laundry drainage under there?
\\
If you re-listen to Tricia's FIRST program with Mark (one done before Dylan found) you will hear that he gives LE VERY SPECIFIC CLUES WHERE TO LOOK. From pullouts to usage of roads. Mark, specifically laid out the search site LE covered a few weeks later to find Dylan's remains.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-22 at 2.27.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-22 at 2.27.30 PM.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 86
Search LaPlata county Eagle web and you can see public prop.information. Run search by last name. Be sure to log out. Here's what is under "sketch" No date listed. Possible laundry drainage under there?
\\
If you re-listen to Tricia's FIRST program with Mark (one done before Dylan found) you will hear that he gives LE VERY SPECIFIC CLUES WHERE TO LOOK. From pullouts to usage of roads. Mark, specifically laid out the search site LE covered a few weeks later to find Dylan's remains.

Interesting thought about the laundry drainage because there are other indications that they were interested in the laundry pipes. They evidently took a
drainage pipe from the washing machine. I wonder if they think he washed some bloody clothing or towels?

\\

Wow! :moo:

that second picture still really bugs me that there are 3 shovels outside, why would they all be outside when there was no snow.

That's a common place for people in snow country to store their shovels in the winter. Notice they're back against the wall, partly beneath the eaves, and at the end of the front step where they're easy to grab after a snowstorm. My mom's house is laid out a little differently -- no garage -- but she keeps hers in what would be roughly the same spot. She doesn't even move it in summer.

that second picture still really bugs me that there are 3 shovels outside, why would they all be outside when there was no snow.

You should have seen the stacks of wood. What date were those photos taken because the day this case broke his whole porch from lenghth to length...all across was FILLED with cords of wood. Stacked I DK how many high like 10 high and 20 rows at least. I wish I had saved photos but didn't in this case. does anyone have footage from day one? If you do please let me know or post in the media thread that would be great.

\\

Can you link this up for us, please? At what point in the show did this happen?

Thanks!

Salem

You should have seen the stacks of wood. What date were those photos taken because the day this case broke his whole porch from lenghth to length...all across was FILLED with cords of wood. Stacked I DK how many high like 10 high and 20 rows at least. I wish I had saved photos but didn't in this case. does anyone have footage from day one? If you do please let me know or post in the media thread that would be great.

Looks and sounds like he heats with a wood stove.

Looks and sounds like he heats with a wood stove.

On the LPC assessor site, under Miscellaneous, you can see a wood stove was added in 2005.

The photo on that site also shows the porch pretty full of wood.

Can you link this up for us, please? At what point in the show did this happen?

Thanks!

Salem

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Elaine appears @60 minutes. Mark @ 80 minutes. MR description of HIS search areas starting at 109 is chilling after the fact.

LE must be listening..Finding Dylan was NOT EASY or FAST. Perhaps they take approach... that everything MR SAYS may be some truth?!

80:16 MR: ".. I was to stay here at the home, in case he was to return, or call home, or whatever the case may be... told it was in my best interest, or Dylan's best interest for me to be at the house, in case he turned up for WHATEVER REASON." next: "... if Dylan called or stopped by"

These pics taken before snow last year. Excitement about perfectly stacked cords of wood, in late November... not important to search. MR obviously & commonly heats with wood and 4+ cords is good start for CO winter.

Shovels show state of mind. Who would comment on one shovel by the door? Perhaps poker was similarly stored? Gathering months of ashes (bottom of pile) would be happening if LE thought something burned, right?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Elaine appears @60 minutes. Mark @ 80 minutes. MR description of HIS search areas starting at 109 is chilling after the fact.

LE must be listening..Finding Dylan was NOT EASY or FAST. Perhaps they take approach... that everything MR SAYS may be some truth?!

80:16 MR: ".. I was to stay here at the home, in case he was to return, or call home, or whatever the case may be... told it was in my best interest, or Dylan's best interest for me to be at the house, in case he turned up for WHATEVER REASON." next: "... if Dylan called or stopped by"

Stopped by? For whatever reason? Good grief, what is wrong with this man...JMO

I am concerned of LE repeated searches. This is biggest case LPSCO has handled. All eyes patiently waiting on them.

Thinking of warrant (per Mark): Clothing (really?) Would LE be looking for a specific color? Poker or crowbar? Why not all thin possible weapons? Floor and carpet samples? A spot or entire carpet? Hole in yard. Looking for blood or bones? Outside stair case? Loading theory or just WAG? Another cell phone. A phone missed first time?

If not for MR we would have NO CLUE what was taken. Unreliable or reliable fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper