Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have seen the stacks of wood. What date were those photos taken because the day this case broke his whole porch from lenghth to length...all across was FILLED with cords of wood. Stacked I DK how many high like 10 high and 20 rows at least. I wish I had saved photos but didn't in this case. does anyone have footage from day one? If you do please let me know or post in the media thread that would be great.

When we had a wood burning fireplace, (have since converted it to gas). We would begin collecting wood in July. It was just hubby and I, and it was a lot of work to get enough in for the winter. We never knew if we would have an early winter or not. We would go out in the mountains, collect it, then bring it home and chop it. And yes I could split wood with the best of them. It took it's toll on us both so about five years ago we converted to gas, I still miss the smell of wood smoke. We usually had our many, many, many cords in by the last of September. :seeya: His wood pile was nothing compared to some of ours.

At the end of the day I still hold my initial thought of MR and what happened from Day 1 until today. He has proven what a vile vile mean man he is and what I thought from the beginning. Poor Dylan. May justice be served :stormingmad::please:

At the end of the day I still hold my initial thought of MR and what happened from Day 1 until today. He has proven what a vile vile mean man he is and what I thought from the beginning. Poor Dylan. May justice be served :stormingmad::please:

BBM

Hi, Bravo!

What did Mark do today or what happened today?

tia

FYI--for anyone who cares.

There is a partial transcript from the June 2, 2013 Tricia's True Crime Radio over on the transcripts thread. The transcript starts with Mark Redwine at 80:00 and goes to 114:04 (There is about 40 more minutes I haven't transcribed at the end, and I haven't done the beginning with Elaine.)

I think that one thing this search shows is that MR has been their focus all along, IMO, no matter what they don't call him.

Having LE return to MR's home to collect additional probable "evidence" does not necessarily imply they believe MR to be guilty. MR's residence is the last known place DR was. Even if they find blood on the carpet or floor samples does not "prove" MR killed his son. If MR left the door unlocked when he left that morning, someone could have entered the residence and killed DR while MR was away. Just saying. On the other hand, if there is evidence a lot of blood was present and cleaned up, then I agree it will look bad for MR. A killer would not stop to clean up the mess he left behind. Just moo.

" Bender said there is nothing specific that led authorities to search the house again.

"As we've been going through this investigation over the last nine months, we continue going back to places," he said. "In fact, we had searches last week of other locations. As we gain additional information and find additional clues, we try to go back to see if we can make any connections."

Bender said the ongoing nature of the investigation prevents him from releasing more details but that authorities believe they're making progress.

"As we move forward, we continue to glean new information and find clues," he said. "We'll continue doing that until we're able to reach a solution or conclusion on what exactly happened ... "

http://www.krdo.com/news/authoritie...ther/-/417220/21477384/-/ptujrwz/-/index.html

It is good to know that "nothing specific" led to their repeated investigation of MR's home.

Something that has repeatedly bothered me is the fact that the mail lady insists she saw DR walking with another boy around 2:00 on the day he was reported missing. I have read the LE checked into this and determined it was not DR. This has always bothered me, since the mail lady knew DR. She didn't say she saw someone that looked a lot like DR, but that she actually saw DR. (If I remember correctly.) If that was DR walking with an unidentified boy, is it possible he met someone (a fellow teen) that was camping with a family member? Perhaps the two boys walked back to the campsite then the adult member offered DR a ride back home. All pure speculation, of course. But it has always bothered me that she said it was DR and knowing him, she would be sure enough to say it was definitely him. This just keeps nagging at me.

It is good to know that "nothing specific" led to their repeated investigation of MR's home.

Something that has repeatedly bothered me is the fact that the mail lady insists she saw DR walking with another boy around 2:00 on the day he was reported missing. I have read the LE checked into this and determined it was not DR. This has always bothered me, since the mail lady knew DR. She didn't say she saw someone that looked a lot like DR, but that she actually saw DR. (If I remember correctly.) If that was DR walking with an unidentified boy, is it possible he met someone (a fellow teen) that was camping with a family member? Perhaps the two boys walked back to the campsite then the adult member offered DR a ride back home. All pure speculation, of course. But it has always bothered me that she said it was DR and knowing him, she would be sure enough to say it was definitely him. This just keeps nagging at me.

IMO LE would not have been granted a second search warrant without specific reasons.

How did the mail lady know Dylan? is there a link to this information please? I've not seen anything that proves the mail lady knew Dylan. Dylan never lived in Vallecito and from all accounts didn't spend a lot of time there each year. Do we have any confirmation that the mail lady was actually working the Monday Dylan is supposed to have disappeared? Also was she working the next day (Tuesday) when she was 'supposedly' told by MR that Dylan 'had not come home all night'

IIRC LE identified who the two boys were, neither was Dylan.

You should have seen the stacks of wood. What date were those photos taken because the day this case broke his whole porch from lenghth to length...all across was FILLED with cords of wood. Stacked I DK how many high like 10 high and 20 rows at least. I wish I had saved photos but didn't in this case. does anyone have footage from day one? If you do please let me know or post in the media thread that would be great.

I don't understand what you think MR's having a lot of wood stacked on his front porch would imply. I live in Missouri and this is a common site for homes that burn wood for heat in the winter. I assume Vallecito winters would require a lot of wood. Am I missing something?

Having LE return to MR's home to collect additional probable "evidence" does not necessarily imply they believe MR to be guilty. MR's residence is the last known place DR was. Even if they find blood on the carpet or floor samples does not "prove" MR killed his son. If MR left the door unlocked when he left that morning, someone could have entered the residence and killed DR while MR was away. Just saying. On the other hand, if there is evidence a lot of blood was present and cleaned up, then I agree it will look bad for MR. A killer would not stop to clean up the mess he left behind. Just moo.

If there was any blood evidence, it was obviously cleaned up, because there was no evidence of a crime when LE arrived Monday night. So that poihnts back to MR, imo.

IMO LE would not have been granted a second search warrant without specific reasons.

How did the mail lady know Dylan? is there a link to this information please? I've not seen anything that proves the mail lady knew Dylan. Dylan never lived in Vallecito and from all accounts didn't spend a lot of time there each year. Do we have any confirmation that the mail lady was actually working the Monday Dylan is supposed to have disappeared? Also was she working the next day (Tuesday) when she was 'supposedly' told by MR that Dylan 'had not come home all night'

IIRC LE identified who the two boys were, neither was Dylan.

I believe all of your questions have been already been answered in the previous mountain of responses. Does it matter if she was working the day he went missing? Vallecito is a small community. Even if she wasn't working and had just ran to the store, she did know Dylan, as he had been in Vallecito previously. As I stated, this has just always bugged me. Watching cold case files on tv shows me that a lot of evidence is produced when they go back and look at the evidence again. I just think it is possible that DR, being a friendly kid, could have met another teenage boy his age that was camping. I think of a case here in Missouri where Shawn Hornbeck was in the truck when Ben Ownby was taken. A lot of "ifs" here, I know. But it is just something that has bugged me from the beginning. I was just hoping the police would revisit that lead.

I believe all of your questions have been already been answered in the previous mountain of responses. Does it matter if she was working the day he went missing? Vallecito is a small community. Even if she wasn't working and had just ran to the store, she did know Dylan, as he had been in Vallecito previously. As I stated, this has just always bugged me. Watching cold case files on tv shows me that a lot of evidence is produced when they go back and look at the evidence again. I just think it is possible that DR, being a friendly kid, could have met another teenage boy his age that was camping. I think of a case here in Missouri where Shawn Hornbeck was in the truck when Ben Ownby was taken. A lot of "ifs" here, I know. But it is just something that has bugged me from the beginning. I was just hoping the police would revisit that lead.

The police cleared that lead completely because the two teens that she described walking along the road that day already came forward. One of them resembles Dylan so she misidentified him.

Also, wasn't the mail lady a girl friend of MR? Or am I mistaken?

The police cleared that lead completely because the two teens that she described walking along the road that day already came forward. One of them resembles Dylan so she misidentified him.

So LE is confident that only two teenage boys were walking on the road that day? It is not possible that other teenage boys were walking on the road perhaps earlier or later? Just wondering...

FYI--for anyone who cares.

There is a partial transcript from the June 2, 2013 Tricia's True Crime Radio over on the transcripts thread. The transcript starts with Mark Redwine at 80:00 and goes to 114:04 (There is about 40 more minutes I haven't transcribed at the end, and I haven't done the beginning with Elaine.)

Thank you Ghostwheel. I know from experience how exhausting it is to try and transcribe MR. He inserts a lot of extra words that go in spurts and you have to rewind a zillion times. LOL

So LE is confident that only two teenage boys were walking on the road that day? It is not possible that other teenage boys were walking on the road perhaps earlier or later? Just wondering...

Vallecito is a very very small town. And that time of the year it is even less populated. So her description matched perfectly a local boy who looks much like Dylan and who was walking with a friend on that same stretch of road on that same time.

no my questions haven't been answered.

I think it matters, does the mail lady live in Vallecito or elsewhere? For all we know she may not have been anywhere near Vallecito on those days. If there is something that shows the mail lady definitely knew Dylan and was in Vallecito on those days could you please post a link to that information, otherwise its purely speculation not fact.

LE stated in their March press release that the mail lady sighting was not Dylan. I do not think the LPCSO would make that statement if there was any doubt.

Also, wasn't the mail lady a girl friend of MR? Or am I mistaken?

I've not seen anything that states she was a girlfriend of MR.

She does however bear a very strong, almost twin like resemblance to the girlfriend who appeared on Dr Phil. They are however two different people, one's name begins with A the other with K

no my questions haven't been answered.

I think it matters, does the mail lady live in Vallecito or elsewhere? For all we know she may not have been anywhere near Vallecito on those days. If there is something that shows the mail lady definitely knew Dylan and was in Vallecito on those days could you please post a link to that information, otherwise its purely speculation not fact.

LE stated in their March press release that the mail lady sighting was not Dylan. I do not think the LPCSO would make that statement if there was any doubt.

I believe the mail lady does live in Vallecito. And she was in Vallecito the day DR went missing. Both documented, if I am not mistaken. Sorry I can't provide a link. I am not a computer "geek" (that's my husband's job!). If anyone else is, perhaps they can supply the link for me? I think I saw it in a news report, but can't be certain, as I have read so much on DR's disappearance.

Wasn't the girlfriend of MR on the DP show the mail lady? I just deleted the DP show from my DVR so can't go back to check.

I am thinking that his girlfriend on the DP show is the one that said she saw him the day he was missing. I could be wrong that she is the mail lady, and assuming that when they said the mail lady said she saw DR that the mail lady was this same lady friend of MR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997