Searches for Heather

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been reading on the Where's Heather thread and a lot of posters think landfills are a possibility.because of SM's job. I really don't know if his job involved debris of any type, I thought he serviced the machines. Anyway, even of he didn't frequent landfills as part of his job, they're still a possibility. Does anyone know if landfills were searched?

Is there something going on down there tonight? I've got such an odd prickly feeling, really on edge...

Ok. Now I won't get any work done this afternoon.... 15 min from PTL and from using the ground view fella on google maps ... nice drop-off into underbrush and trees as you go around that curve that would be deserted at night. According to the pics, it looks like some work being done, so workers probably found the body...otherwise, who would go down there? That seems like how most bodies are found...right under your nose by someone not looking. RIP whoever you are.....

Everything I say is JMO and often comes out with no forethought....

Ok. Now I won't get any work done this afternoon.... 15 min from PTL and from using the ground view fella on google maps ... nice drop-off into underbrush and trees as you go around that curve that would be deserted at night. According to the pics, it looks like some work being done, so workers probably found the body...otherwise, who would go down there? That seems like how most bodies are found...right under your nose by someone not looking. RIP whoever you are.....

Yeah. Can't say I disagree with you there.

I noticed that curve right away too. When I first read the article that said ditch, I thought if that were the case it had to be recently dumped there. But after seeing that view, I think it's a really good possibility that it's Heather.

Thank you Clue for the links!

Bring this over from Heather's Media thread:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/25703979/citizen-reports-dead-body-found-near-blackmoor-golf-club

Body found on Highway 707 near Murrells Inlet

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) – Horry County Police are on the scene of a body found in a ditch off of Highway 707 near the Blackmoor Golf Club, officials confirmed.

(more at link above...)

http://www.yourgolfpackage.com/blackmoor-golf-club#.U5DFk15GW68

Blackmoor Golf Club with map...

Address:

6100 Longwood Drive
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

"A witness on the scene said he saw a moped lying near the body. Police were still on scene as of 3 p.m. Thursday.
The body was found along a curve in the road just south to the entrance of Blackmoor Golf Club. There's a steep embankment area near where the body was found."

I doubt this is Heather.

I noticed that curve right away too. When I first read the article that said ditch, I thought if that were the case it had to be recently dumped there. But after seeing that view, I think it's a really good possibility that it's Heather.

And without having any knowledge even of gender? The body was male.

FYI...There will be a 6 month candle light prayer vigil for Heather on 6/18 at PTL from 8:00-9:00pm. Inclement weather - Forest Brook Baptist Church gym.

I still keep wondering about that Marathon that SM supposedly ran in. I wonder when he signed up to go? Was it a last minute decision? That is a 26+ mile race and for someone who never practiced for that, it would be a real challenge. I still keep waiting to hear about the body that they found near Deland. Did they ever ID that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back