Searches for Heather

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Longbeard's Bar & Grill - Dumpsters in the rear of parking lot, landfills, woods and retention ponds near restaurant.

Map of Longbeard's

<snipped MSM> BBM

Then, around 2:42 a.m., Elvis' phone was located at Longbeard's restaurant in the Carolina Forest area, Edens testified. It remained there until 2:56 a.m., and a minute later, it was heading to Augusta Plantation Drive and back to the restaurant, returning at 3:01 a.m.

From 3:02 to 3:15 a.m., Edens testified that Elvis' phone remained at Longbeard's. Then, starting at 3:16 a.m., the phone was heading back to Elvis' residence, arriving there three minutes later.

[...]

http://www.wect.com/story/32302394/hung-jury-mistrial-declared-in-sidney-moorer-trial

Location records from Heather's phone - 'Heather's phone located to the rear of Longbeard's. Majority were in the N/NE corner of the parking lot where there are dumpsters.'

1:07:37 - https://youtu.be/eu-CXaiye8Q?list=PLR2JAGZzf3U29fLzrfr5Wi6WCGE48Nqel

I have been focusing on the 2 indecent exposure locations with the thought that those places would be more secluded and may have been where HE had been with SM before and maybe she was taken to one of those places to dispose of her once she was no longer alive.

Both places have water ponds near them.
There is a golf course near the Conway one.

For anyone familiar with these two areas do we know if there is any known ponds or lakes where it is known alligators are kept there on purpose or there is a large population of alligators. Sometimes golf courses have them and was thinking along those lines.

Its a horrible thought but their confidence about never having HE been found makes me wonder if they knew one of these 2 locations had a known gator pond which was infested with gators. It would be a locally well known gator pond near one of these 2 places.

Maps below.

"Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle. "

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...6ed139be4fdcc1!8m2!3d33.7155893!4d-78.8819968

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...c9c8cf4d5f75f8!8m2!3d33.8012084!4d-79.0004688

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article13839275.html#!

Here is an example of the type of place near the Conway spot. Check out the streets on the left where no homes are built yet and the culda sacs takes you right up to the water. You can see homes on the other side of the water but no homes on the left. An ideal spot to pull up and dump someone in the water if it was infested with gators.

This is right near where it was reported one of the indecent exposure locations.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...c9c8cf4d5f75f8!8m2!3d33.8012084!4d-79.0004688

I don't know about "infested" with gators. We kayak in this area, and there ARE alligators, but not a bunch. I know it only takes one, but I'm not paranoid about alligators when I'm paddling around that area. Aware, but not nervous.

I don't know about "infested" with gators. We kayak in this area, and there ARE alligators, but not a bunch. I know it only takes one, but I'm not paranoid about alligators when I'm paddling around that area. Aware, but not nervous.

Thanks.
Unless they knew of a place that was raising them or something then its probably a far fetched theory about it.

The water ponds around those two spots where they were caught with indecent exposure does make me wonder if they may have just sunk her under water with some sort of weight or anchor. The place near Conway seemed very secluded and they could drive right near the water.

I keep thinking back to how overly confident they were that she would never be found. Wherever they decided to put her it would have to be a place where they never expect anyone to find her.

Thanks.
Unless they knew of a place that was raising them or something then its probably a far fetched theory about it.
Especially in the winter, when they're dormant.

I am new to this thread, so you might see my post in another location as well about Longbeard's. But what I do find interesting is, that according to the Londbeard's website they close at 11pm and 12am on weekends, so unless their hours have changed, at the time HE would have been their, they would have been closed for the night. One thought that I have had, is wondering if SM maybe did maintenance work for Longbeards and she thought he would be there.

I asked that too, but I think if that was the case, LE would have known that early on in the investigation and most likely checked it out and searched there. Do we know if it was her there, or just her phone pinging?

I asked that too, but I think if that was the case, LE would have known that early on in the investigation and most likely checked it out and searched there. Do we know if it was her there, or just her phone pinging?

I agree. I never heard of any witnesses or surveillance photos of HE being at LBs, only her phone gps/pings showing her phone there, several times during the early morning hours. Still just so many unanswered questions.

I've always had a strong feeling that TM may have left heather along hwy 378 going toward I95. Her little WDW blog refers to that stretch as "roadkill hwy."

Or in Carolina Forest...or thereabouts...because of a FB post where TM said she was going to go make a visit to Carolina Forest to see, IIRC, her pretty little friend.

That statement always made me wonder about Carolina Forest and now Long Beards comes up.

I can't help but think why go to LB's, especially if its closed for the night . According to the expert during the trial, her phone was near the rear of the restaurant from 2:42am-2:56am with 4 attempted calls to SM's phone, then between 2:57am-3:01am the her phone traveled between LB's and Augusta Plantation, which is also in the direction of HE's apartment, then back at LB's 3:02am-3:12am. After leaving LB's, HE's phone was shown to travel back to her apartment, with several attempted phone calls and (1) phone call that lasted I believe 4 mins. ( Correct me if I'm wrong).
I guess for myself, I'm trying to figure out why go LB's since they close at 11pm during the week. I just find it strange that a young lady would pull randomly, into a closed restaurant rear parking lot at that time of night. IMO I feel that maybe (1) HE and SM were already in the same vehicle or (2) SM maybe did maintenance for LB's like he did for other restaurants in MB, and maybe HE thought he would be there or he told her that's where he would be. To bad LB's didn't have camera's in the parking lot.

I can't help but think why go to LB's, especially if its closed for the night . According to the expert during the trial, her phone was near the rear of the restaurant from 2:42am-2:56am with 4 attempted calls to SM's phone, then between 2:57am-3:01am the her phone traveled between LB's and Augusta Plantation, which is also in the direction of HE's apartment, then back at LB's 3:02am-3:12am. After leaving LB's, HE's phone was shown to travel back to her apartment, with several attempted phone calls and (1) phone call that lasted I believe 4 mins. ( Correct me if I'm wrong).
I guess for myself, I'm trying to figure out why go LB's since they close at 11pm during the week. I just find it strange that a young lady would pull randomly, into a closed restaurant rear parking lot at that time of night. IMO I feel that maybe (1) HE and SM were already in the same vehicle or (2) SM maybe did maintenance for LB's like he did for other restaurants in MB, and maybe HE thought he would be there or he told her that's where he would be. To bad LB's didn't have camera's in the parking lot.

this would be interesting to see tracked out on a map with times. Thanks for posting this. I don't think she was with the phone, I think someone else had it and used it to make it look like she was out and about, throw LE off with time line or they were getting rid of evidence in a dumpster or meeting up after the deed and forgot about her phone pinging.

this would be interesting to see tracked out on a map with times. Thanks for posting this. I don't think she was with the phone, I think someone else had it and used it to make it look like she was out and about, throw LE off with time line or they were getting rid of evidence in a dumpster or meeting up after the deed and forgot about her phone pinging.

You might have already seen it, but if you watch the SM trial day 3-part 2, the expert does show a map of HE's phone location. Check it out if you haven't seen that part.

Wanted to upload these slides since trial, but never really had any time.

So, Heather is in her condo and receives the call from the payphone. It takes her approximately 3 minutes before she makes the call to Bri.
No more phone activity until almost 45 minutes later, though she does upload to her tumblr account in that time period.
She calls the payphone and lets it ring for 12 seconds. She waits 15 seconds and calls the payphone again, letting it ring for only 5 seconds this time.
2gxia1j.jpg

Her cell is on the move and she makes a further call to the payphone, letting it ring for 12 seconds.
9qiann.jpg

From leaving her apartment (last confirmed ping) at 2:31:24, her cell is now at Longbeards (first confirmed ping) at 2:42:14.
Its taken her around 11 minutes to get there.
She makes her first of the 4 calls to the payphone, letting it ring for 7 seconds. She calls it again nearly 30 seconds later, again letting it ring for 7 seconds.
I find the 3rd of the 4 calls she makes to the payphone interesting as it is recorded as being only 0.2 seconds long. I mean, that is cancelling the call as soon as you have pressed send. You haven't waited to hear if it rings or if it is engaged. So, why would she do this?
I feel she has seen headlights approach Longbeards, so she assumed it was Sidney and cancels the call. The lights travel past and she waits 6 minutes, before calling the payphone for the 4th time in this period, letting it ring for 5 seconds. Was Heather a smoker? 6 minutes is about the time for a cig.
10nrsll.jpg

Heather's cell leaves Longbeards (last confirmed ping) at 2:56:11 and appears to be heading in the direction of home. Cell phone expert confirmed the cell pinged at Augusta Plantation, before returning to Longbeards car park (first confirmed 'new' ping) at at 3:02:42
An approximate round trip of 6 and a half minutes.
There is no cell phone activity, but something happened on the 'red strip' of the timeline for Heather to turn into Augusta Plantation and return to Longbeards. I can only suggest she was 'flashed' on that stretch of road by Sidney, who was late and making his way to Longbeards.
2vb35ee.jpg

Large green circle
She gets back to the same area of the Longbeards car park. Consistent with the first time she arrived at the car park, she calls the payphone about 1 minute after her cell first pings at that location, letting it ring for almost 2 seconds (another short one, seeing headlights nearby again?).
She waits around 80 seconds and calls the payphone again (3:05:55), letting it ring for 9 seconds.
Her cell stays in same location for a further 4 minutes, the last ping being at 3:09:54.
Small green circle
Heather's cell pings at this location between 3:11:54 and 3:15:08, just over 3 minutes. Why?
My opinion is that Heather was abducted from Longbeards between 3.06am and 3.10am.
Whoever was driving Heather's vehicle soon realised after leaving the car park their driving position was very uncomfortable and would have looked out of place driving through MB. Maybe they also needed to compose their self. After a seat and mirror adjustment, Heather's cell (fact) and vehicle (circumstantial) heads back towards her apartment.
513rja.jpg

Heather's cell leaves the small green circle and heads back towards her house.
On route, her cell makes a call to Sidney's cell at 3:16:35 and rings for 8 seconds. Just under a minute later Heather's cell makes a 2nd call to Sidney's cell at 3:17:35, lasting just over 4 minutes. This call is finished at the next slide.
I find it very telling that Heather's cell is now contacting Sidney's cell and not the payphone.
Another interesting point is that from leaving Longbeards at 3:15:08, Heather's cell was pinging back at her condo at 3:20:23. A fraction over 5 minutes.
Remember in an earlier slide, we saw Heather's cell take 11 minutes to do the opposite journey! Someone appears to have been in a hurry.
2889tl2.jpg

As you can see, the call is ended just under a minute after arriving (3:20:23) at Heather's car park. The cell and obviously her car remain there until 3:24:23.
I am convinced (moo) that Sidney spends the next almost 3 minutes sitting there with his head in his hands wondering why he just allowed all that happened to happen.
qpf7z7.jpg

Heather's cell confirmed as moving again at 3:25:29 and is heading in the direction of Peachtree Landing.
11i24hd.jpg

Cell and car arrives PTL. First confirmed ping there is at 3:37:32, approximately 12 minute drive from Heather's condo.
Four calls are then made to Sidney's cell spanned over 3 minutes, all lasting those 1.8 seconds. I'd be confident these calls are 'redials' then quickly cancelling the call. I can imagine how anxious and tense he must have been waiting on the black F150 coming to take him home.
I am also confident that Sidney didn't think these 'ring and hang up' calls would be recorded on the cell logs.
24e42gx.jpg

Heather's cell goes off the grid and is never seen or heard from again.
k535ac.jpg

I can't help but think why go to LB's, especially if its closed for the night .
RSBM: For me, the answer is in the question. She went there because it was closed for the night. Her several attempts to reach SM suggest she was meeting him there. They weren't in the business of having a public relationship, and either she wasn't ready for him to know where she was living, or it was suggested by him (as part of the plan, possibly) to meet there. It's a secluded place where they would've had privacy, and it's not far from where she lived.

I had to do the above post over two postings due to only being allowed 5 pictures per post.
I would like to cross reference this part of the timeline with the black F150 rushing past the cameras, but I have ran out of time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe Heather was abducted at Longbeards by a young male relative of the Moorer's and a few of his 'gang' friends. (explains the large sum of money in the Moorer compound and bank drawings (?)
They left in their own vehicle and most likely headed up International Drive towards Conway and beyond. Tammy would have followed in the F150 in the same direction, then cut back towards PTL.

I think plan A had to have been to dump Heather's car back at her apartment, but during that call they decided it was too risky.
Maybe Sidney didn't want to be caught on cameras making his getaway on foot from there?
Or Tammy didn't want to drive the F150 back into River Oaks area and risk being caught on camera too.
Plan B was PTL.

Whether it was meant or not, they used 'distraction' to leave no trace of a crime scene at PTL.
That was done by placing her car at PTL, away from where she actually was abducted (Longbeards) and hence leaving no DNA at where the police assumed where the abduction took place.

I would have liked to google map the directions and time from Longbeards to PTL via International Drive, but really need to get offline now.

Jellybeanz, for me, the interesting timing isn't that it took about 5 minutes to drive back from LB's to River Oaks. That seems about right. What I find interesting is that it took Heather (or at least her phone) 11 minutes to drive from River Oaks to LB's (4.3 miles) the first time. I've been wondering why it would have taken her so long to get there. It's not that far. Consider the fact that it took about 6 minutes for her to go from LB's to Augusta Plantation Dr. and back to Longbeard's. Those two locations are approximately 2.8 miles apart. Double that for a round trip and it took her approximately 6 minutes to drive approximately 5.6 miles. There is little to no traffic on that stretch of road that time of night or year. So, what stands out to me is why it took her so long to drive to Longbeard's in the first place.

I had to do the above post over two postings due to only being allowed 5 pictures per post.
I would like to cross reference this part of the timeline with the black F150 rushing past the cameras, but I have ran out of time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe Heather was abducted at Longbeards by a young male relative of the Moorer's and a few of his 'gang' friends. (explains the large sum of money in the Moorer compound and bank drawings (?)
They left in their own vehicle and most likely headed up International Drive towards Conway and beyond. Tammy would have followed in the F150 in the same direction, then cut back towards PTL.

I think plan A had to have been to dump Heather's car back at her apartment, but during that call they decided it was too risky.
Maybe Sidney didn't want to be caught on cameras making his getaway on foot from there?
Or Tammy didn't want to drive the F150 back into River Oaks area and risk being caught on camera too.
Plan B was PTL.

Whether it was meant or not, they used 'distraction' to leave no trace of a crime scene at PTL.
That was done by placing her car at PTL, away from where she actually was abducted (Longbeards) and hence leaving no DNA at where the police assumed where the abduction took place.

I would have liked to google map the directions and time from Longbeards to PTL via International Drive, but really need to get offline now.

In the sea of timeline details I never noticed this - a 6 minute difference between the drive to Longbeard's and the drive from it?

So...Heather was (supposedly) talking to SM during that drive, while going ever faster to her condo, then still chatting for a minute or so after getting back, then sitting in her own parking lot for around 3 minutes, then hauling to PTL, and making more back to back calls to SM?

Seriously, why did the state leave this calling/driving activity out of the timeline until trial, then sweep it under a 'creepin around/Heather was on a driving/contemplation adventure' narrative??

I'm sorry but that's just implausible.

Jellybeanz, for me, the interesting timing isn't that it took about 5 minutes to drive back from LB's to River Oaks. That seems about right. What I find interesting is that it took Heather (or at least her phone) 11 minutes to drive from River Oaks to LB's (4.3 miles) the first time. I've been wondering why it would have taken her so long to get there. It's not that far. Consider the fact that it took about 6 minutes for her to go from LB's to Augusta Plantation Dr. and back to Longbeard's. Those two locations are approximately 2.8 miles apart. Double that for a round trip and it took her approximately 6 minutes to drive approximately 5.6 miles. There is little to no traffic on that stretch of road that time of night or year. So, what stands out to me is why it took her so long to drive to Longbeard's in the first place.

Didn't realize that...so what's remarkable is the drive to, not from?

In the sea of timeline details I never noticed this - a 6 minute difference between the drive to Longbeard's and the drive from it?

So...Heather was (supposedly) talking to SM during that drive, while going ever faster to her condo, then still chatting for a minute or so after getting back, then sitting in her own parking lot for around 3 minutes, then hauling to PTL, and making more back to back calls to SM?

Seriously, why did the state leave this calling/driving activity out of the timeline until trial, then sweep it under a 'creepin around/Heather was on a driving/contemplation adventure' narrative??

I'm sorry but that's just implausible.

I am not sure why you find it implausable? It's not implausible to me that she was driving around and contemplating. With that said, how do you suppose the state would have or should have spoke of this coming and going to Longbeards?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back