Searches for Heather

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not sure why you find it implausable? It's not implausible to me that she was driving around and contemplating. With that said, how do you suppose the state would have or should have spoke of this coming and going to Longbeards?

I'm not sure why the state's narrative is supposed to be embraced as plausible?

Yes, it's implausible to me that she was driving to a restaurant dumpster area and sitting, then to a housing complex, then back to a restaurant while calling a pay phone, while wondering if she should drive to PTL.

A timeline is just that - all that happens in a given or limited span of time.

But the state wanted the public to have specific information about a phone log, until it came to the pay phone calls she made, which were only referenced as "several", and there was no information on her phone's other movements.

It seems that the PTL theory was the be all, end all focus, no matter what HE was doing right before that.

thank you Jellyz,

That really helps to have a visual with the times and pings. I think you have a good handle on what could have happened that night. I do lean towards an angry wife doing the "hit", only because she has the best motive. If other were enlisted, you risk leaks and people talking, and it gets really messy trying to keep the secret. I don't know what happened, but it seems like you are correct that it went down at Long Beards in that dark parking lot. But it has to be two, one to drive her car and the one they came in, and what ever they did to her, was quick and she had to be put into either her car or the other one. So what did they do with her, if SM drove her car to PTL? Do you think the other (truck) took her away and got rid of the body? It takes a lot of strength to strangle a person and some time, about 5-7 minutes or more. No blood in the truck or the car, so how did this all go down. I am not asking you personally, just thinking out loud so as to figure it out, KWIM?

I'm not sure why the state's narrative is supposed to be embraced as plausible?

Yes, it's implausible to me that she was driving to a restaurant dumpster area and sitting, then to a housing complex, then back to a restaurant while calling a pay phone, while wondering if she should drive to PTL.

A timeline is just that - all that happens in a given or limited span of time.

But the state wanted the public to have specific information about a phone log, until it came to the pay phone calls she made, which were only referenced as "several", and there was no information on her phone's other movements.

It seems that the PTL theory was the be all, end all focus, no matter what HE was doing right before that.

In my opinion, yes PTL was definitely the end all and rightfully so. I don't believe the state left out any info. Why would they try to explain what she was doing before finally going to PTL and how would that go? I think they did the best they could with the info they had. Of course they would have had more info without the sneaking around person that turned their phone off, got rid of their surveillance system, lied about payphone call and apparently altered their vehicle tracking. They may have more evidence, but there was only 1 person on trial here. I believe they used all of the evidence they had in the prosecution of this person. No info on her phone's other movements? What do you mean by that?

I am not sure why you find it implausable? It's not implausible to me that she was driving around and contemplating. With that said, how do you suppose the state would have or should have spoke of this coming and going to Longbeards?

BBM -- Heather was not just out driving around. She drove to a closed, out-of-way, restaurant, stopped and parked, in the most secluded area of the parking lot. Why would she be driving around at that time of the morning contemplating whatever. SS, her date, said she was tired.

BBM -- Heather was not just out driving around. She drove to a closed, out-of-way, restaurant, stopped and parked, in the most secluded area of the parking lot. Why would she be driving around at that time of the morning contemplating whatever. SS, her date, said she was tired.

I feel that SM might have told her to meet him there and maybe instructed her to pull more towards the rear of the building. Sadly we are left with a lot of unanswered questions. If only LBs would have had a camera system, the information that might have given.

I can only speculate that she was in fact driving around maybe contemplating/listening to music/maybe she liked a song and pulled in there. What is your take for the reason she was driving around and or do you think it was her? If not who?

I can only speculate that she was in fact driving around maybe contemplating/listening to music/maybe she liked a song and pulled in there. What is your take for the reason she was driving around and or do you think it was her? If not who?

How did she just pull in an off the main course, out of the way location? Listening to a song?? I think you may be forgetting that she left, turned around and went back to LBs.

How did she just pull in an off the main course, out of the way location?

I do that a lot head for a quiet place to think. But usually a park or river front but not a closed restaurant. I'm thinking more along the lines of waiting for a time or a planned call back. To be close but not to seem too anxious and be at peach tree waiting?
Young girls worry me and I have two young teen grand daughters[emoji19].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did she just pull in an off the main course, out of the way location? Listening to a song?? I think you may be forgetting that she left, turned around and went back to LBs.

No I didn't forget that she turned around and went back. Again, what is your take on it? You said she wasn't just driving around? What exactly do you think was going on?

Those speeds are incorrect.

4.3 miles / 11 mins = 23.5mph

4.3 miles /5 minutes = 51.6mph
OMG! What is wrong with my brain? Duh. I forgot to multiply by 60. Thanks for catching that, while I'm over here miseducating the masses. This is what happens when you try to take a break from Philosophy to do math. So, my gut was right, after all. It shouldn't take 11 minutes to drive to LB's from Heather's apartment.

Wonder if it's too late to delete that last post of mine...

No I didn't forget that she turned around and went back. Again, what is your take on it? You said she wasn't just driving around? What exactly do you think was going on?

It's not just my opinion she didn't just drive around. It's a fact. She stopped and parked at LBs. I have no idea exactly what went on. I don't have to know exactly what went on in order to believe she went there for a specific reason.

In my opinion, yes PTL was definitely the end all and rightfully so. I don't believe the state left out any info. Why would they try to explain what she was doing before finally going to PTL and how would that go? I think they did the best they could with the info they had. Of course they would have had more info without the sneaking around person that turned their phone off, got rid of their surveillance system, lied about payphone call and apparently altered their vehicle tracking. They may have more evidence, but there was only 1 person on trial here. I believe they used all of the evidence they had in the prosecution of this person. No info on her phone's other movements? What do you mean by that?

BBM: Honestly, I don't understand your questions.

Obviously, what she was doing before finally going to PTL is central to what led to the case against the Moorer's.

And yes, in the phone log timeline that was made public, there was no information about her phone's movements to or from Longbeard's. Were you here at the beginning of her case? If so, do you remember when some of us suspected that she wasn't just sitting around her condo playing with Tumblr or thinking about PTL until she made that call to SM's cell phone?

I can't speak for Heather, but I can say as a woman whose had a few 'contemplative' driving adventures over a man in the past, give me the open road at night with my windows down and the company of my radio or iPod, or, a scenic view that offers solitude and inspires clarity. But a dumpster area behind a closed restaurant at that hour as my Come to Jesus spot? Not so much.

I wish I could add more to the timeline, but for now-- pretty incredible that both LB and PTL don't have cameras. Both of these locations and no films- no coincidence here. Planned, and on a evening TM and SM may feel they can point the finger at the "new date."

I do that a lot head for a quiet place to think. But usually a park or river front but not a closed restaurant. I'm thinking more along the lines of waiting for a time or a planned call back. To be close but not to seem too anxious and be at peach tree waiting?
Young girls worry me and I have two young teen grand daughters[emoji19].

BBM -- I'm not saying people don't do that. For one thing, Heather was at her apt. alone. It was 3:00 in the morning. How much quieter can you get. Isn't it strange that while Heather was out driving around, she just happened to go out of her way to a restaurant.

BBM: Honestly, I don't understand your questions.

Obviously, what she was doing before finally going to PTL is central to what led to the case against the Moorer's.
I don't find it central to the case because as I said I believe she went to PTL and his truck and her phone and vehicle intersected at that final location. To me the central points of the case are what SM was doing and his actions, not hers.

And yes, in the phone log timeline that was made public, there was no information about her phone's movements to or from Longbeard's. I don't understand what information they didn't give? How did they know all of the movement to and fro Longbeards?

Were you here at the beginning of her case? If so, do you remember when some of us suspected that she wasn't just sitting around her condo playing with Tumblr or thinking about PTL until she made that call to SM's cell phone?
Yes, I remember the beginning of the case. I really never thought much about what she was doing before she set out that night. I still don't.

I can't speak for Heather, but I can say as a woman whose had a few 'contemplative' driving adventures over a man in the past, give me the open road at night with my windows down and the company of my radio or iPod, or, a scenic view that offers solitude and inspires clarity. But a dumpster area behind a closed restaurant at that hour as my Come to Jesus spot? Not so much.

BBM - I responded above to some of the specific things in our conversation.

The bottom line is I just don't see Longbeards as something that stumps me. It just is not that big of a thing to me since I do believe she drove herself to PTL. Also as far as the dumpsters, I don't think she was literally parked at them.

Me being "at home Alone at 3:am " would be reason to go...radio turned up ...can't do that in an apartment complex..just the freedom of going..but we do agree the restaurant part ...nope it don't fit as a spur of the moment location to think!

BBM - I responded above to some of the specific things in our conversation.

The bottom line is I just don't see Longbeards as something that stumps me. It just is not that big of a thing to me since I do believe she drove herself to PTL. Also as far as the dumpsters, I don't think she was literally parked at them.

I can't quote all your answers given the format.

So, I'll say this -

According to testimony, after the state asked where in particular was her phone at Longbeard's, she was said to be parked in the north-northeast section of the parking lot where there are dumpsters.

If the state knew the activity of the phone as soon as TE looked at the log, it follows that the exact number of pay phone calls and their times were also on that log. It also follows that if the state knew early on that her car headed to PTL, the state knew about her Longbeard's trip. It didn't take waiting for the expert to discover that much.

Longbeard's doesn't stump me. Luring someone, then not giving them information on where you are, how you can be reached, and creating a situation where the lured has to call you back to make the meeting happen does stump me.

I can't quote all your answers given the format.

So, I'll say this -

According to testimony, after the state asked where in particular was her phone at Longbeard's, she was said to be parked in the north-northeast section of the parking lot where there are dumpsters.

If the state knew the activity of the phone as soon as TE looked at the log, it follows that the exact number of pay phone calls and their times were also on that log. It also follows that if the state knew early on that her car headed to PTL, the state knew about her Longbeard's trip. It didn't take waiting for the expert to discover that much.

Longbeard's doesn't stump me. Luring someone, then not giving them information on where you are, how you can be reached, and creating a situation where the lured has to call you back to make the meeting happen does stump me.

Oh okay I think I finally get what you are saying about the phone log. So, you're saying you felt they should have disclosed that information before the trial?

BBM - I do not believe she would call back to that number if she knew that was a payphone. I believe he shot her a line, very similar to what Warrelman said he said in that payphone call. I think she was conflicted and at the end of the conversation she left it at she would not meet him. He may or may not have said in the payphone call he wanted her to come out. Then after calling her friend and saying she would sleep on it she reconsidered and called him when she got back to the apartment. It was then that the meeting at PTL was set. So I believe she was lured and kidnapped at PTL, which was the charge in the trial. I believe that she got out of her car and jumped in the truck just as the state said.

Oh okay I think I finally get what you are saying about the phone log. So, you're saying you felt they should have disclosed that information before the trial?

BBM - I do not believe she would call back to that number if she knew that was a payphone. I believe he shot her a line, very similar to what Warrelman said he said in that payphone call. I think she was conflicted and at the end of the conversation she left it at she would not meet him. He may or may not have said in the payphone call he wanted her to come out. Then after calling her friend and saying she would sleep on it she reconsidered and called him when she got back to the apartment. It was then that the meeting at PTL was set. So I believe she was lured and kidnapped at PTL, which was the charge in the trial. I believe that she got out of her car and jumped in the truck just as the state said.

BBM: They disclosed the rest of the phone log and her locations before trial.

I think it was more like after calling her friend and saying she would sleep on it, she finally decided to travel to Longbeard's.

So, I don't know why she did so, but am of the opinion that it wasn't to sit at the dumpster section of the parking lot to think about whether or not to drive to PTL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willowgirlz0
Back