Searches for Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If her blog is any indication, I can understand why the mods decided to close the thread.

That'll teach me to get my hopes up. :banghead:

Marc Klaas where are you? Hope someone puts sanity back into serious searches for Lisa. :sigh:

I was gone for a bit, so not sure what happened with the search thread- but I'm kinda bummed. Hope they move over some of the relevent and TOS compliant posts.

I was gone for a bit, so not sure what happened with the search thread- but I'm kinda bummed. Hope they move over some of the relevent and TOS compliant posts.

I was gone when it was closed down. The last time I checked the thread was about 9 pm and posts mentioned a few searchers in the area.

There are a couple of articles about the search.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16126108/volunteers-search

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...f-community-members-on-search-for-baby-lisa-1

I won't post the Gather ones. lol

"Psychic" mentioned lack of money several times and no money for Christmas as well as needing a loan. :whistle:

Imagine that.. IMHO And from what I have observed her EGO seems to have run amok and she is nothing but fraud and a con artist.... :maddening: :twocents:..JMHO

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about this.

But I assume he means...Texas EquuSearch? He should probably correct the spelling on the organizations name.

Refraining from any other comment at this point, regarding this search.

Didn't realize Tim Miller had a bureau dedicated to finding lost horses. :bud:

Warning! Foul language from the psychic in this blog article. Exactly how I remember her from Haleigh's case.

Psychic angry, unleashes on those she feels turned on her in Baby Lisa case

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- The newest twist unfolding in the case of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin involves a psychic from Dallas who feels scorned by people she thought she could trust, and is talking about it publicly on her blog

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...-those-she-feels-turned-on-her-baby-lisa-case

Warning! Foul language from the psychic in this blog article. Exactly how I remember her from Haleigh's case.

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- The newest twist unfolding in the case of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin involves a psychic from Dallas who feels scorned by people she thought she could trust, and is talking about it publicly on her blog

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...-those-she-feels-turned-on-her-baby-lisa-case
I wonder if she thinks Cerner security is the LE that was all around? After looking at the pic she is referring to I think it was taken from the walkway off of Chouteau Bridge looking down and to the east. Not by Sam's Town. If she's psychic, wouldn't she get that feeling too. Common sense should have told her it was taken overhead as the pic was taken from higher than the treetops in the area.

Imagine that.. IMHO And from what I have observed her EGO seems to have run amok and she is nothing but fraud and a con artist.... :maddening: :twocents:..JMHO

I totally agree Em, I happen to be a witness of her participation in the Haleigh Cummings case, through no desire of my own BTW. Her participation immediately created a circus atmosphere and soon after, Haleigh became lost in the background. I personally do not put any confidence in this person at all.

She is a user and a fake. She will never process any psychic ability for fame or fortune. And I still don't think it's a well! I think it a spring because of the way it's built and most likely not that deep. I've never seen a well six foot across.

Oh great! Now we've all been hexed. What to do now?

Well, we could take salt and sprinkle it all around our homes to keep the mean spirits out and hanging some garlic over the door might help. Oh wait, I think it's her they are after.

I'm pretty much done with the kooky psychic blogger. I suppose it's not a bad idea for LE to check out that well (looks like a storm drain to me), but I'm not holding my breath that anything will be found.

I am curious about the Nov 11th search behind the Stroud's Chicken. From the map posted in the reference section here, it looks like most of the searches have been fairly close to the proximity of the house. They did search the pond/park near Festival Foods. Which might make sense. But that Stroud's area search seems odd. It is near the house on Waldron. Do we think LE thinks that DB/JI still had the phones and something led them to search that area? I don't know what to make of it and would like others input.

I really think since LE isn't talking that we have to look at their behavior for clues to what they may be thinking.

TIA

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about this.

But I assume he means...Texas EquuSearch? He should probably correct the spelling on the organizations name.

Refraining from any other comment at this point, regarding this search.

By now he's had hundreds of e-mails /comments correcting the name.

Blah, blah, blah, it's NOT ABOUT YOU. I saw on her blog that she is threatening to never work on a missing person case again. Oh noes, what will we do without her???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: When I say it's not about you, I mean the psychic!

Blah, blah, blah, it's NOT ABOUT YOU. I saw on her blog that she is threatening to never work on a missing person case again. Oh noes, what will we do without her???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: When I say it's not about you, I mean the psychic!

We can only hope, no?

Good gawd, I hope she doesn't move on to the Sky case. :(

I'm pretty much done with the kooky psychic blogger. I suppose it's not a bad idea for LE to check out that well (looks like a storm drain to me), but I'm not holding my breath that anything will be found.

I am curious about the Nov 11th search behind the Stroud's Chicken. From the map posted in the reference section here, it looks like most of the searches have been fairly close to the proximity of the house. They did search the pond/park near Festival Foods. Which might make sense. But that Stroud's area search seems odd. It is near the house on Waldron. Do we think LE thinks that DB/JI still had the phones and something led them to search that area? I don't know what to make of it and would like others input.

I really think since LE isn't talking that we have to look at their behavior for clues to what they may be thinking.

TIA
It's where the teen that 'supposedly' didnt say that Jersey did it for $300 works as a dishwasher per media reports. Seems like LE thought a little more of his 'supposed' story to me than he let on to the reporter.

Has anyone searched around 3652 White ave? Here is a map of the area [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=3652+White+ave+Missouri&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=22029l111257l7l113964l2l1l1l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=598&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl"]my link[/ame]. I wish more people would go looking for her, I know they say it might destroy potential evidence but at this point if someone doesn't find her soon it may just turn out to be like poor Caylee where only her bones were found and they couldn't 100% say a cause of death.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ickem916
Back