Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think my post got lost. Again, James Bond, what makes you think that Amy would babysit Caylee? How would Casey rent/buy any house, even with a stolen identity? And what is your basis for determining that Caylee did not spend the nights with G & C during those dates you keep saying are vital?:confused:

And I think you are missing the points being made about Cindy's initial statement that she hadn't seen Caylee in one month. That means that the June 15th date was the last time she saw her. Lee also stated that Caylee and Casey had been "MIA" for 4 weeks. To me this is important information about the date that they became concerned about Caylee's whereabouts.

From the very start, I have gotten the distinct feeling that Caylee died earlier than they suspect. I have a feeling she was actually kept in an outside storage area at the Sawgrass Apartments in some type of container before the body was moved. Perhaps the body was moved from Sawgrass to the Anthony home and then moved again from the Anthony home for the final time.

Interesting. :waitasec: "Earlier than they suspect" being June #? :waitasec:

Help me understand what you're thinking about the nursing home staff seeing Caylee on 6/15? Are you suggesting the video and pics of Caylee on 6/15 were altered?

I'd have no trouble believing the body was kept in a storage area @ Sawgrass before being moved...

Help me understand what you're thinking about the nursing home staff seeing Caylee on 6/15? Are you suggesting the video and pics of Caylee on 6/15 were altered?

You know I thought the photos/video might be taken the week before Father's Day too, since the Anthony's all mentioned June 9, but there is a sign in sheet at the nursing home. I think the staff verified Caylee was there on that day. Now if the staff is saying that "the Anthony's" were there and they don't specifically mention Caylee, well, that is something. But the fact Cindy took the photo of her dad with Caylee suggests it was Father's Day. That's probably the only reason Casey allowed Caylee to be with Cindy.:confused:

I think my post got lost. Again, James Bond, what makes you think that Amy would babysit Caylee? How would Casey rent/buy any house, even with a stolen identity? And what is your basis for determining that Caylee did not spend the nights with G & C during those dates you keep saying are vital?:confused:

And I think you are missing the points being made about Cindy's initial statement that she hadn't seen Caylee in one month. That means that the June 15th date was the last time she saw her. Lee also stated that Caylee and Casey had been "MIA" for 4 weeks. To me this is important information about the date that they became concerned about Caylee's whereabouts.

Waitasec...that would be ON topic :clap: :) Thanks Librarian_Mama!! :)

what makes you think that Amy would babysit Caylee?

Amy clearly states to LE that she and Casey were planning on moving into a house together and "it'll be just us girls". Casey & Amy also have Facebook exchanges for weeks prior about getting a house and moving in together. Amy states that she was under the impression that Casey was buying a house. Amy also states to LE when asked about being okay with Caylee being left in her care, "Oh, yeh, I was planning on living with them. I figured that would happen."

How would Casey rent/buy any house, even with a stolen identity?
She wouldn't be able to buy, IMHO. She could rent, just the same as an apartment, but, she & Amy had been very explicit about a "house". She may have been using the checking account info from Cindy's grandparents account to prove creditworthiness, or the money she swiped from Cindy' account for a deposit. I dunno, but, it was clearly in her gameplan to rent a house. Her Facebook message to Amy set the date she planned to be in it by 6/14.

And what is your basis for determining that Caylee did not spend the nights with G & C during those dates you keep saying are vital?
I'll beg you to excuse me for not looking up and posting the source link here, but, the gist of it is that Cindy stated Casey had taken a "mini-vacation" to Jacksonville starting 6/9 and that she hadn't seen Casey or Caylee that week. Maybe another poster can help me out on this ref. I'm gettin' a little tired of lookin' this stuff up :)

And I think you are missing the points being made about Cindy's initial statement that she hadn't seen Caylee in one month. That means that the June 15th date was the last time she saw her. Lee also stated that Caylee and Casey had been "MIA" for 4 weeks. To me this is important information about the date that they became concerned about Caylee's whereabouts

Cindy was confused about the dates, as she's stated herself. I imagine she was under the circumstances. I really don't want to go too far down this road since this has been well-trodden. Suffice it to say that a by-product of all of the confusion around 6/9 vs. 6/15, and counting days, and blah, blah, blah, when the pics/vids, etc. of 6/15 surfaced drowned out a vitally important period of 6/10-6/14 when Caylee was spending nights somewhere other than G&C's (per my assertion above) and yet, Casey - we later learned - was staying nights @ Tony's virtually everynight. I believe this is also the period when Casey is criticized for having Caylee @ Fusian 6/13PM.

BTW...Lee's statement..."My sister Casey Anthony has been M.I.A. for weeks" not "four" weeks.

Can someone help me out w/ a link to Cindy's statements re: Casey's "mini-vacation" to Jacksonville? Was it the bond hearing? I'd really appreciate it.

And, thanks again, Librarian_Mama, for drilling into it. I appreciate the focus.

I really, truly believe there is some information out there being overlooked because the spotlight is so intense on the post-6/15 period - understandably. I also believe, given LE's limited resources, this is EXACTLY the kind of situation where some focused WS'rs could come up with something that would help secure justice for Caylee.

I'd have no trouble believing the body was kept in a storage area @ Sawgrass before being moved...

Given the history, I would have no trouble believing that the video was altered either. Putting the date of death at between the 9th and the 12th. The flurry of calls could have been panic over where the body would be put and the car issue.

It just seems to come together for me that way, that Caylee's remains were stored in a large container in an outside storage....off a balcony or patio. It would make sense if G&C were not present at the house, if they lied about the last time Caylee was seen, that KC would take the remains there because of the decomp. G's knowledge before the final move would account for the car "running out of gas" conveniently parked near a dumpster - no one could determine whether the smell (which they tried to cover up) was from the car or the dumpster. If both were removed in close time proximity no one would question which.

Additionally, the autobody and collision fields are notorious for everyone knowing everyone. That would put the connection together as to why there was no report by the driver about the smell.

Given the history, I would have no trouble believing that the video was altered either. Putting the date of death at between the 9th and the 12th. The flurry of calls could have been panic over where the body would be put and the car issue.

Hmmm...perhaps a proposal that the nursing home pic & book reading video were altered to show 6/15 date would make an interesting stand-alone thread. MamaL. I'll leave that one to you. I've taken the original LE evaluation in the 400pgs as sufficient evidence to substantiate that 6/15 was their legitimate date or origin. Then again, I'm sure there are some WS'rs that are experts in this field and could shed some light on it. I will admit I know very little about it, but, have also wondered if the dates could've been altered - e.g. set the date forward on the camera to make it appear the picture was taken on a future date . :waitasec:
[/QUOTE]

It just seems to come together for me that way, that Caylee's remains were stored in a large container in an outside storage....off a balcony or patio. It would make sense if G&C were not present at the house, if they lied about the last time Caylee was seen, that KC would take the remains there because of the decomp. G's knowledge before the final move would account for the car "running out of gas" conveniently parked near a dumpster - no one could determine whether the smell (which they tried to cover up) was from the car or the dumpster. If both were removed in close time proximity no one would question which.

Additionally, the autobody and collision fields are notorious for everyone knowing everyone. That would put the connection together as to why there was no report by the driver about the smell.

OK...now you're working out a 6/15+ theory...there's already another good thread for developing that stuff.

I like your critical thinking. But, I still need help w/ the first-hand account of the nursing home staff sighting Caylee 6/15.

OK--I'm beginning to see your point, James Bond. Casey was most likely going to "dump" Caylee off on Amy...not set up a paid babysitting situation. That fits with Amy's statement and Casey's history.

You are correct--I looked at Lee's statement again & he says "for weeks"--this changes my mind about Caylee's whereabouts during the timeline that Casey & family laid out.

Still having trouble thinking of a way for Casey to rent a house with someone else's ID--but will look into that.

Re: dating the Father's Day pic of Caylee--I know LE was shown a sign-in sheet for guests to the nursing home that day, which is how they verified the date. I will look through the docs for a link to that.

Hmmm...perhaps a proposal that the nursing home pic & book reading video were altered to show 6/15 date would make an interesting stand-alone thread. MamaL. I'll leave that one to you. I've taken the original LE evaluation in the 400pgs as sufficient evidence to substantiate that 6/15 was their legitimate date or origin. Then again, I'm sure there are some WS'rs that are experts in this field and could shed some light on it. I will admit I know very little about it, but, have also wondered if the dates could've been altered - e.g. set the date forward on the camera to make it appear the picture was taken on a future date . :waitasec:

OK...now you're working out a 6/15+ theory...there's already another good thread for developing that stuff.

I like your critical thinking. But, I still need help w/ the first-hand account of the nursing home staff sighting Caylee 6/15.[/QUOTE]

Of course the dates could have been altered, easy to do if you change the date on the camera before you take the footage and still easy to do to just change the dates after, plus you just roll back your PC dates.

BUT!!!! this is not the case :) as you mentioned they have accounts from the people that work at the hme and in the reports they mentioned recieving the log-in sheet for the 15th. Evidence supports Caylee being there on the 15th.

That's interesting since it mentions that June 9th date again--I wonder why Casey holds this date as significant? I've always wondered why Cindy never elaborated about what the circumstances were when she had Caylee visit her father on Father's Day--did Casey bring Caylee back home, was Caylee with the Grandparents alone, or some other scenerio? Cindy also stated she had last seen Caylee on June 9th--before she corrected herself with the Father's Day date. Somehow that June 9th date must mean something.

It is possible that Casey brought Caylee back for Fathers Day. Since it was Father's Day, it seems reasonable that Casey herself would visit her own Father. I agree that there is not enough known about the events of Father's Day. It is important to know exactly what took place and who was where on that day. Not enough has been told about that day.

Not only did KC hold on to the 9th..everyone else went along with that date as well UNTIL the picture of Caylee with the GR. G'PA surfaced...that is when all heck broke loose and the date suddenly changed.

Casey had to be at the Anthony's on Father's Day. That is when the neighbor heard the big fight. The 9th may be sticking in Cindy's mind because that may be the actual date Casey and Caylee left for------vacation or trip. Remember talk of vacation or time away somewhere.

OK--I'm beginning to see your point, James Bond. Casey was most likely going to "dump" Caylee off on Amy...not set up a paid babysitting situation. That fits with Amy's statement and Casey's history.

You are correct--I looked at Lee's statement again & he says "for weeks"--this changes my mind about Caylee's whereabouts during the timeline that Casey & family laid out.

Still having trouble thinking of a way for Casey to rent a house with someone else's ID--but will look into that.

Re: dating the Father's Day pic of Caylee--I know LE was shown a sign-in sheet for guests to the nursing home that day, which is how they verified the date. I will look through the docs for a link to that.

RE: Casey looking for rental house 6/10-14

The beauty of this, and what makes it a real opportunity IMHO, is this...
IF Caylee's demise was a crime of passion, then, 6/10-6/14, Casey would have had NO compelling reason to be using someone else's ID or concealing her identity UNLESS she was using gparents ckg acct, etc. which would all be traceable/recognizable info. While she may have left Caylee with Clint & Nate @ Tony's sometimes, she may have even had Caylee with her viewing houses! Someone knows/has more info.

RE: Altering pics vs. date of 6/15

Just trying to be open-minded to another poster's speculation on this subject. The nursing home staff gave a very clear account of sighting Caylee on 6/15, IMHO. I believe the evidence supports Caylee was still with us on 6/15.

I agree that they all took off with the June 9th date. However, Casey stated numerous times that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days. If you count from July 16th backwards then wouldn't the 31 days mean the 15th of June? The numbers don't add up for the 9th, kwim? I think Cindy chose the 9th based on it being a Sunday and Casey didn't correct her. :waitasec:

I think that is why LE is focusing on these dates. I think (MOO) that the 31 days is the only truth Casey actually put forth. I believe she knows exactly the date she last saw Caylee.

Like I said this is all just my own speculation and opinion.

I agree, I get dates mixed up. I keep thinking this weekend is the 20th and it is not until next weekend. Even though I know that now, I have to make a concious effort to remember. Once I get stuck on the wrong date, I have to constantly remind myself.

You know, it'll be so ironic, if in trying to get info flushed out about 6/10-6/14 because of this period being lost in the real, original confusion of 6/9 vs. 6/15 that the thread gets drowned in why there was originally confusion between 6/9 & 6/15. Confused? :confused:

I understand the need to clarify the confusion, but, please don't expand on the confusion here. Pretty please. :)

Please focus posts on this thread to 6/10-6/14.

June 12 Thursday or 13 Friday - Cristina Chester recalls herself, Casey and Caylee taking a walk between 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm.

Casey leaves the following message on someone's facebook/myspace:
Jun 12 7:54 PM From Casey (not sure to who):"sounds good hun."
This maybe tightens Amy's timeline for the walk?

June 13 Friday Roy House, (Lazzaro’s roommate) says he saw Caylee on June 13 at the Fusion bar with her mother, when Casey attended a party thrown by House and Lazzaro. It was noted because several people noticed and commented that it was inappropriate to have Caylee there. I think this is important that Casey was told by her friends that Caylee shouldn't be at a night club on Friday night three days before Caylee goes missing.

Whoever was keeping Caylee the week prior to this was unavailable on weekends? Maybe someone Casey's age or close to it?

Where did she take Caylee AFTER the Friday 13th Fusian party, as Tony and 2 roommates have stated that Caylee never spent the night at the apartment?

Where is Roy House's statement stateing that Caylee and Casey were at the Fusion? I've read every document and I've never seen that. The Fusion is a night CLUB and you cannot bring children in there. I highly doubt they would sacrifice loosing their liquor license just so Casey could bring her kid with her. Is there a sworn statement to LE from RH?

Where is Roy House's statement stateing that Caylee and Casey were at the Fusion? I've read every document and I've never seen that. The Fusion is a night CLUB and you cannot bring children in there. I highly doubt they would sacrifice loosing their liquor license just so Casey could bring her kid with her. Is there a sworn statement to LE from RH?

The Fusion is a sushi restaurant that turns into a night CLUB at night. Casey also knew the people running it. Here's a pic:

2n03prp.jpg

This is in a series of pics of the shot girls--I don't think anyone knows the dates, though.

The Fusion is a sushi restaurant that turns into a night CLUB at night. Casey also knew the people running it. Here's a pic:

2n03prp.jpg

Librarian_Mama...While I agree w/ most of your info...a couple of clarifications IMHO:

*I made an error earlier thinking that the girls in wife-beater, "Beer Wench" T's where the shot girls. Another WS'r corrected me that these were Casey pre-Fusian friends, which I now believe to be correct. Sorry I created that confusion.
*Correct spelling is Fusian (Ultra Lounge) http://www.fusianultralounge.com/
*I'm 99.99% certain that pic is from someone's garage/basement NOT Fusian
*Casey frequented Fusian w/ her new bf Tony
*Clint stated he saw Casey with Caylee afternoon of 6/13 before they went to Fusian to party. I PERSONALLY don't have source info on Caylee going with them, but, have seen it posted by another WS'r who may have source info on that specifically...need to see that. I'll PM liltigress...I believe she originally posted this info.

Librarian_Mama...While I agree w/ most of your info...a couple of clarifications IMHO:

*I made an error earlier thinking that the girls in wife-beater, "Beer Wench" T's where the shot girls. Another WS'r corrected me that these were Casey pre-Fusian friends, which I now believe to be correct. Sorry I created that confusion.
*Correct spelling is Fusian (Ultra Lounge) http://www.fusianultralounge.com/
*I'm 99.99% certain that pic is from someone's garage/basement NOT Fusian
*Casey frequented Fusian w/ her new bf Tony
*Clint stated he saw Casey with Caylee afternoon of 6/13 before they went to Fusian to party. I PERSONALLY don't have source info on Caylee going with them, but, have seen it posted by another WS'r who may have source info on that specifically...need to see that. I'll PM liltigress...I believe she originally posted this info.

OK--thanks for the clarification! The pics had looked to me like they were in the back room/liquor room of a bar, but on closer inspection, it does look more like a party in a garage.

This pic of Caylee must be from one of the parties Casey took her to that even her friends thought was inappropriate.

If you find out the source of the info that Caylee was at Fusian, that would be great. I've worked in bars during my college years, and it would have been no problem for me to bring my child (if I had one then) into the club at night with a group that knew the management. JMO

If you find out the source of the info that Caylee was at Fusian, that would be great. I've worked in bars during my college years, and it would have been no problem for me to bring my child (if I had one then) into the club at night with a group that knew the management. JMO

I PM'd liltigress for the source info. I believe she originally asserted this info.

...and without driving off into the ditch on this thread, I don't think it unusual to see Caylee @ a club or home party at some point if the parent is working there.

It would be valuable info to know for certain if what liltigress has asserted is a statment or speculation, as a statement from Clint or Nate could have illustrated some pressure on Casey to do something different to care for Caylee than she was doing 6/10-6/14.

:hand:ALL: PLS DON'T LAUNCH A DOZEN POSTS OF OPINIONS ON TAKING KIDS TO PARTY/CLUBS...PLS STAY FOCUSED ON 6/10-6/14 INFO:hand:

:) THANKS! :)

Was anyone living at the house in Oviedo (the one where they had the bbq that Casey took Caylee to and met Amy, not Amy's previous Oviedo address) during the period 6/10-6/14?

Have wondered if Casey needed the dinner knife to jimmy open a pop-lock door on a property she knew was empty 6/10-6/14. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back