Senate Candidate Roy Moore accused of molesting 14yo girl

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrat candidate Doug Jones is running an ad campaign based on Republicans' statements. Jones ad features Trump's daughter, Ivanka, in a quote from the weekend, "There's a special place in hell for men who prey on children." Jones also includes statement from Alabama senator Richard Shelby saying he wouldn't vote for Moore. From CNN news reports.

Democrat candidate Doug Jones is running an ad campaign based on Republicans' statements. Jones ad features Trump's daughter, Ivanka, in a quote from the weekend, "There's a special place in hell for men who pray on children." Jones also includes statement from Alabama senator Richard Shelby saying he wouldn't vote for Moore. From CNN news reports.

Prey or pray?

If it is connected to a sect of religion that accepts or encourages child brides, then it is probably both.
My typo but before I saw Kaen's quote I was thinking the same.

Gross, disgusting, revolting and repulsive but a number of old men in power usually are.

Roy Moore weighing legal action against women accusing him of harassment

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...against-women-accusing-him-harassment-n823181

Asked about some of his accusers in an interview Tuesday night with controversial conservative radio talk show host Scott Beason on Alabama Cable Network, Moore repeated: "I don't know them. I've never spoken to them, and certainly I didn't do anything to them."

Moore has previously threatened to sue The Washington Post, which first reported the allegations against him, and Alabama Media Group, which publishes The Birmingham News, The Huntsville Times and the Press-Register of Mobile.

In the interview Tuesday night, he disclosed that he and his advisers were gathering evidence for possible legal action against at least one of his female accusers, as well.

Trump Defends Roy Moore, Citing Candidate’s Denial of Sexual Misconduct

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/us/politics/roy-moore-trump-alabama.html

In his first extensive remarks on the accusations that date back decades, the president cited the vigorous denials by Mr. Moore, who is facing off in a high-stakes special election against Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate.

“He totally denies it,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Moore, who has been accused of molesting a 14-year-old girl and sexually assaulting another teenager.

Roy Moore says he first noticed his wife when she was 15 or 16 years old

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/roy-moore-kayla-kisor-15-years-old/index.html

"When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time. "I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

Trump: "Women are very special," but not so special that he won't continue to support Roy Moore

https://www.avclub.com/trump-women-are-very-special-but-not-so-special-tha-1820661820

Dear women of America: Good news! Donald Trump thinks you’re special, and not just in a “happens to be his daughter Ivanka” kind of way. No, Trump thinks you’re all a bunch of real special ladies, and he’d like you to keep that fact in mind as he continues to offer his support to accused sexual abuser Roy Moore during his current Senate campaign.

Roy Moore will continue to talk about weighing his options to sue rather than file suit because he is using a Trump play. Talking about suing keeps the base from leaving him because he seems like he has done no wrong and is defending his name. He looks like a good guy to the base. After the election, we will never see a lawsuit because the rhetoric is for show and the base will turn its focus elsewhere. He is a pedophile and they are buying his talk. It is shameful.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...against-women-accusing-him-harassment-n823181

Trump: "Women are very special," but not so special that he won't continue to support Roy Moore

https://www.avclub.com/trump-women-are-very-special-but-not-so-special-tha-1820661820

I mean, honestly, is anyone surprised?! If so have ya'll been asleep the past two years? Let me refresh your memory.

[FONT=&amp]“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy." ~ Donald J. Trump, caught on a hot mic.

I honestly doubt, that Donny heard he could do this, freely, in any evangelical Sunday School class...
[/FONT]

He admits to it, on a hot mic, no less, we may not have photos but he's pretty dang descriptive, and he is now our 45th POTUS.

Yes, the 60s-80s were a different time. People didn't see things quite like they do now, however, no way that you can look at Moore's behaviour and see it, that it is even in line with the culture of that time. He was actively pursuing kids under the age of 16 (consent), when he was at an age, and in a place of authority, that made it not just highly inappropriate, but weird, and jailable, and, not to mention, he was/and is just plain shameless about the whole thing. The people in power, and the people who put them there, should be sending a loud and clear message, by turning their collective backs on Moore.

Roy Moore says he first noticed his wife when she was 15 or 16 years old

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/roy-moore-kayla-kisor-15-years-old/index.html

That's rather creepy. Why is a 30-ish, unmarried, childless man hanging out at dance recitals featuring young teen women? The creep factor with this guy is strong.

Without checking, I'm going to hazard a guess that there weren't many rape or sexual abuse cases pursued during his years as a prosecutor and judge. Anyone know what kind of record he's had on pursuing those kinds of cases?

I mean, honestly, is anyone surprised?! If so have ya'll been asleep the past two years? Let me refresh your memory.

[FONT=&]“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy." ~ Donald J. Trump, caught on a hot mic.

I honestly doubt, that Donny heard he could do this, freely, in any evangelical Sunday School class...
[/FONT]

He admits to it, on a hot mic, no less, we may not have photos but he's pretty dang descriptive, and he is now our 45th POTUS.

Yes, the 60s-80s were a different time. People didn't see things quite like they do now, however, no way that you can look at Moore's behaviour and see it, that it is even in line with the culture of that time. He was actively pursuing kids under the age of 16 (consent), when he was at an age, and in a place of authority, that made it not just highly inappropriate, but weird, and jailable, and, not to mention, he was/and is just plain shameless about the whole thing. The people in power, and the people who put them there, should be sending a loud and clear message, by turning their collective backs on Moore.

Good comment, rsd1200.

That's rather creepy. Why is a 30-ish, unmarried, childless man hanging out at dance recitals featuring young teen women? The creep factor with this guy is strong.

Without checking, I'm going to hazard a guess that there weren't many rape or sexual abuse cases pursued during his years as a prosecutor and judge. Anyone know what kind of record he's had on pursuing those kinds of cases?

I've been wondering how many girls (women, now) haven't come forward. He's a clear, out and out, creep. That speech that he gave where he talked about the 2nd amendment and whipped out that little pocket pistol... {eye roll} I looked at the better half and busted out laughing, and said, I'd have been ashamed to pull THAT out! This guy is a piece of work! and laughed and laughed. Then... to find out just how right I was. He's a joke, and he needs a wake up call, and to be put in his place, and the good people of Alabama need to ensure that he gets both.

I'll be surprised if he isn't elected...

Disgusted, but not surprised...

I'll be surprised if he isn't elected...

Disgusted, but not surprised...

I hope he loses. The nation's capitol is already exceeding its quota of clueless, narcissistic, patriarchal, sexist creeps who are utterly out of touch with the real everyday lives of Americans.

Wrong thread, but, in passing, has anyone else seen the Rep. Joe Barton photo, and text, or is there already a thread? O.O

As a judge he ruled against young sexual assault victims.

Trump's newspaper The New York Post, owned by friend and backer Robert Murdoch, runs photo of Trump next to one of Moore with headline: "I'm With The Perv"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member