Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tex and Hope... you are both welcome. I agree that she was one of the best at picking apart a lot of the lies, truths, and well her overall research of this case. I enjoy her writings, and reference them when I need a quick answer. Gotta' run for now.. see ya'll later. Time to go let loose for awhile.

Because.....she was asking the jury to believe Travis was going to kill her because she dropped his camera on the floor, but he didn't get angry when she 'accidentally" destroyed his $6k's worth of BMW....

Right but what she says is Travis gave her great terms on a car to help her. That's portraying him in a good light too. Either story has Travis being nice, not angry...and her agreeing to payments.

IMO

Whatever. The issues here are about credibility, nothing to do with orientation or gender. IMO, there is no credibility attached to this person.

Sorry..was just clearing up the gender thing people were tossing around.

It tweeted again...3 days ago:

@jodiannarias
"I wnt u naked"--TA text to a married Clancy Talbot Jan '08 while dating Lisa, sleeping with #JodiArias & telling both women, "I love you."

About the part where 'he doesn't seem to have a car' to get to the bank..wasn't she was the only person borrowing his car, was she keeping it from him purposefully so he couldn't make his mortgage payment?

Every wound she self inflicts (getting fired) becomes an injury done to her by someone else, so classic of her sick mindedness.

Something reoccurred that I wanted to mention before I forget again (the book on the nightstand that I don't see in any after pics brought it back to mind) - if Travis was the one to undress his bed and take the sheets down to the wash - why would he leave the mattress cover in a big mess on top of the bed? Either you wash that too or leave it on the mattress, but why was it left in a heap in the middle of the bed? In the book JM thinks she took the sheets to the wash but unless everything happened at least an hour or so earlier than the shower pic timestamps, there's no time for a 45-60 minute wash, put sheets into the dryer and then towels, clothes and camera into the washer (and not have it running when Enrique walks past it as the front door was locked and he had to use the garage/laundry room entrance). That mattress cover keeps bothering me though.

I have a suspicion that either Zach and/or Enrique interrupted her cleanup, it would also fit with the sun shining in her eyes as she left town, without taking away the possibility that the murder itself occurred before the time stamps on the pics(especially when taken with how the sun had shone through the south facing bathroom windows in the leg pic).

Re BMW:

-March 24- JA is trying to book a Uhaul truck and has a question about BMW. (JA texts TA)
-March 27 - JA's mom comes to Mesa (maybe relevant to BMW?)
-March 29 - JA's mom leaves Mesa. BMW destroyed.
Whenever JA mentions BMW, she refers to it as 'your car' to Travis.
-March 31 - JA still calls the BMW 'your car' in texts.
-April 5 - A day after JA leaves for good, TA texts Chris that he plans to sell his BMW on the Auto Trader.

To me, it is starting to look like it was JA who desperately wanted to buy the BMW to prolong the relationship, Travis said no way, JA manipulated into borrowing his car to pick up the Uhaul, and destroyed the car on purpose. Sure, why not, how dare he won't help with her repossession predicament. I believe he really wanted to cut ties with JA once and for all by this time. (Thanks Hope for your timeline).

It was JA who insisted upon purchasing the BMW after Travis purchased the Prius, and Travis said NO!

I still believe some kind of agreement or deal is reached between Travis and JA. And Travis lets JA 'have a car, and money...' (April 18 text).
JA texts him soon after 'I love my car!!!!!'
On April 28, JA reminds Travis to call his insurance and Davis Miles.

Maybe the deal was for her to fix the car with the money (received or to be received) and REPAY him in monthly payments until paid in full. This is why Travis uses the word 'repay' in place of 'pay' him?

But then why wouldn't he just fix the car himself and sell it on the Auto Trader?

(Some of the text information is from Beth Kara's subscription website, Karasoncrime.. com)

Travis was doing well financially before Jodi, and I understand he was struggling just before his murder. Tex, this was due to the costs of holidays, and being distracted, is that right? Is there any evidence that Travis was stressed about his financial position before his death?

Travis was doing well financially before Jodi, and I understand he was struggling just before his murder. Tex, this was due to the costs of holidays, and being distracted, is that right? Is there any evidence that Travis was stressed about his financial position before his death?

Yes. He was stressed financially. He had been borrowing money.

@jodiannarias
"I wnt u naked"--TA text to a married Clancy Talbot Jan '08 while dating Lisa, sleeping with #JodiArias & telling both women, "I love you."

Honestly that makes me wonder about that married woman more than Travis. I mean most men are not going to send a text like that for no reason. She had to have led him on or something for him to feel that was ok to do. He is single, yea he is a religious person but no one is perfect. My womanizing brother has done much worse...I don't agree with it but he has done some pretty brazen things and he does know better. So why was this texted 3 days ago? Was it by Jodi? Sorry havent read the whole thread.

Yes. Intellectually he knew she was all drama. Yet he couldn't cut ties. On some level he was addicted to the sex (like his friends and family said). He knew she'd slashed his tires, he knew she followed him, He still let her borrow his car. He still liked the dirty schoolgirl routine. He sold her a car (guaranteeing a few years MORE drama) on a payment plan. Drama is exhausting but it's also exciting...especially the making up. She had him in a pattern and that is what she counted on June 4. IMO when he told her May 26 that he was addicted to her his fate was sealed.

“Jodi was Travis’ drug of choice. Anyone that thinks sex can’t be addictive is nuts,” Alexander’s friend of 11 years, Dave Hall said in an interview.

Sex is addicting, that's why *advertiser censored* is such a money making adventure..Thats why there are groups for sex addicts. Many people learn how to use sex to manipulate their victims..male and female. Jodi knew how to get to Travis, but he was not in love with her he was in lust. She wanted Love and knew he didn't have that for her and that was not good enough for her. Problem is she is the one who made it what it was because she didn't know how to love anyone or how to grow love because she doesnt have anything good in her to love. Sad but true.

I follow several FB pages and Twitter on this case and I must say I am pretty disappointed in one page that specifically seems to exalt Donavan to some special status. That girl (Donavan) actively tweeted for the murderer during the trial - specifically slamming Juan, and tweeting snarly comments in general. I couldn't care less what her sexual orientation is. But to beg her to participate for her insight is alittle too much for me. JA is a known and documented liar - how can anyone put any stock in anything she said, or told someone else, especially a cell mate? I don't believe anything either one of them say. It was also too coincidental to me that Donavan joined the page right before her podcast with Beth. I think Donavan used that page, and they didn't see it. I followed that page for the past year or two as they appeared to be decent and respectful but begging Donavan to join the group was just creepy for me.
I'm surprised of my interest for so long in this case and can't figure out what keeps my interest. I am glad to come back here and see the continued discussion.
Thanks for all your very interesting sleuthing. I haven't been on here for awhile but it is still the best site around, not just for Travis' case but all the other cases I follow (Jessica in MS, Morgan Harrington, Hannah Graham, etc).
Websleuths Rocks! Let's carry on, lol...

Honestly that makes me wonder about that married woman more than Travis. I mean most men are not going to send a text like that for no reason. She had to have led him on or something for him to feel that was ok to do. He is single, yea he is a religious person but no one is perfect. My womanizing brother has done much worse...I don't agree with it but he has done some pretty brazen things and he does know better. So why was this texted 3 days ago? Was it by Jodi? Sorry havent read the whole thread.

It's someone who tweets things for Jodi. The previous tweet was a free link to Juan's book online. Trying to take money out of his pocket
She is a hateful vengeful woman

I follow several FB pages and Twitter on this case and I must say I am pretty disappointed in one page that specifically seems to exalt Donavan to some special status. That girl (Donavan) actively tweeted for the murderer during the trial - specifically slamming Juan, and tweeting snarly comments in general. I couldn't care less what her sexual orientation is. But to beg her to participate for her insight is alittle too much for me. JA is a known and documented liar - how can anyone put any stock in anything she said, or told someone else, especially a cell mate? I don't believe anything either one of them say. It was also too coincidental to me that Donavan joined the page right before her podcast with Beth. I think Donavan used that page, and they didn't see it. I followed that page for the past year or two as they appeared to be decent and respectful but begging Donavan to join the group was just creepy for me.
I'm surprised of my interest for so long in this case and can't figure out what keeps my interest. I am glad to come back here and see the continued discussion.
Thanks for all your very interesting sleuthing. I haven't been on here for awhile but it is still the best site around, not just for Travis' case but all the other cases I follow (Jessica in MS, Morgan Harrington, Hannah Graham, etc).
Websleuths Rocks! Let's carry on, lol...

I imagine you are referring to Super Duper.. and they lost quite a few good members because of it. Donavan does that crap on Travis support pages. She goes in pretending to know so much, then gets a ruckus started, then BAM she leaves because other posters are being mean to her, cry me a frigging river.. she is a fake *advertiser censored* that to me is (no worse than Kareem) and she is only trying to get back in the good graces of the butcheress. She literally makes me ill with her BS. She believed the butcheress wasn't there , she believed the ninja story, and now she believes all the abuse lies and self defense. I am going to watch for the next place she inserts herself and I will join and tell her exactly what she is. Frigging herm!

It's someone who tweets things for Jodi. The previous tweet was a free link to Juan's book online. Trying to take money out of his pocket
She is a hateful vengeful woman

Thats pretty disgusting. Jodi just cant let it go, even after she has killed Travis.

@jodiannarias

Even if this were true, which I highly doubt, so what??? BFD!. Cheating on someone doesn't justify murder. Jodi wouldn't hesitate to cheat on someone.

I have a hard time feeling any sympathy for Jodi at ALL..I mean Travis was legally a single man, he was not married to Jodi, no vows had been exchanged, he owed her nothing..Thats the beauty of being single, your'e free to date, explore have friends of the opposite sex ..I agree on the other BFD if Travis actually texted a married woman, which I kinda doubt anyways, but the married woman can always tell him to Get lost if she didnt appreciate it.

Even if this were true, which I highly doubt, so what??? BFD!. Cheating on someone doesn't justify murder. Jodi wouldn't hesitate to cheat on someone.

Maybe that's why Jodi trapped Clancy in the ladies room, asking if she realized "Travis and I are an item"...she must have snooped through his phone and saw texts.

Found the texts on 1/8/08 on BK site

Clancy: I want you to call me ;)

Travis: I want u naked. We can't always have what we want :)

Clancy: Brat, Call me! or answer!

THE BMW (draw your own conclusions).

From texts and journals, paraphrased below, content from BK’s subscription website, Beth Karas on Crime and for April 5, 18, and 28, from Pocket’s post. 

There is no mention anywhere about his selling the BMW to her until March 30, the day she blew up his BMW.

March 6. TA buys the Prius. He’s free now from the daily car-switch game of hers.

March 18. Returned from OKC the night before; she steals his diamond engagement ring and the first of 2 journals.

March 24. 1036AM. JA to TA- Trying to book UHaul. Have question about your car.

March 27, Thursday. Sandy arrives in Mesa, the evening. JA borrows an air mattress from TA, she and her mother are sleeping in JA’s rented room.

(She sleeps on the air mattress thru March 31 when she tells TA she can drop it off to him (he says no, he’ll get it from the next day at PPL training; she sleeps in the UHaul until she leaves the afternoon of April 4. Travis brings out a pillow to her one of those nights after she complains).

JA tells TA she’s sorry she asked her mother to come out to help. TA says he wants to take JA to that special pizza place for lunch on Saturday (March 29), she says mom wouldn't approve, he says something is wrong with that. You should be allowed to say goodbye to friends.

TA writes in his journal--day filled with PPL drama, feeling really productive though, which is great, it’ll be good to have JA leave, she has an “uncanny ability to get under my skin.” I need to get married, she gets in the way of that.

March 28. Friday. TA-JA. Have you seen my watch and ring? I always keep them together and haven’t had them since Tuesday.

March 28.
Friday. Her journal. Mom is being all negative so I left and went to TA’s to clean out the Infiniti before I return it. When I got back Mom said she’d bought a plane ticket home.

March 28. JA texts Travis- hey I think I can go to that pizza place now. Things have changed.

March 28. Friday. TA-journal. I’m doing great with my PPL work!

March 29. Saturday. Her journal: “WOW. It’s been a CRAZY day,” interesting past few days, exhausted, will write about it tomorrow.

March 30. Sunday. Her journal.

Mom came Thursday night. Went to T’s (on Friday) to clean out my Infiniti since I’m returning it. Mom all negative, came back and she said she was leaving, had bought a plane ticket to go back home.

Yesterday morning (March 29) drove her to airport. Then I went and bought new tires for the BMW I’m buying from TA, and I also put in gas. Drove it to UHaul where they hooked the car up, “was only a few miles down the road when (I think) the engine and transmission blew up. “

Travis was understandably upset, but not angry with me. I think he felt sorry for me. He took me to that special pizza place (he’s been promising to take me to since late February). It was cool. I tried not to let the blown up car thing get to me.

I’m calling PPL tomorrow, He’s calling UHaul. I feel grateful he’s taking care of this mess. He’s my hero. If we can’t get UHaul to be held accountable I’m gonna be out $6k, but that’s ok.

TA is going to let me make payments over the next few years to stretch it out. This morning TA and I got into a little spat……

-------------------------------
Saturday March 29. JA drops Mom off at airport in the AM.

9:40AM. JA to TA- Did u get your last set of tires at Discount Tire? (no reply).

2:01PM. JA to TA. They have a sweet set here that would look awesome on your car. (no reply).

Note: There is a break in TA’s texts between 12 and 2PM, but otherwise he is texting multiple people non-stop all morning and afternoon long, including with Mimi about her coming to the party that night.

He didn’t take her to that special pizza place between 12 and 2, because she says in her journal that by the time they were eating special pizza she’d already blown up the UHaul.

JA blows up the UHaul sometime between 2 and 6:54 PM?

654PM. JA to TA: Texts him the address of a specific Papa John’s. TA says thanks.

8:42PM. Travis texts about people just starting to arrive for a party at a for Michelle. Last guest leaves at 12:35AM.

1:10AM. JA to TA: “Is my car (sic) charger in your car?”

Sunday March 30. This AM got into a little spat with TA. I apologized even though he was the one being rude.

(Note- not a spat. The night before she has messed with his PPL account, IMO to prevent him from meeting quota so he loses eligibility for the Cancun trip. He has hung up on, she’s saying she really doesn’t appreciate that AT ALL. He tells her- deal with your own problems. I’m tired of your soap operas and drama and how you try to ruin every day of mine, etc).

March 30. Travis journal. There are 2 main causes of suffering: sin and adversity. Facing adversity and working through it can make you grow; sin can bring you happiness, but only at great cost. It’s like paying for a penny with a thousand dollar bill.

March 31. Monday. JA to TA: Call me as soon as you wake up, already called David Miles.

March 31. JA to TA: Is it ok if I drop off your car now? Is he expecting it?

April 1. Tuesday. writes in his journal: You’re amazing and awesome and generous. I’ll miss you, I love you. Tells TA the big Michelle spy lie in the AM. He thinks she’s leaving that day.

April 3. Thursday. TA journal. She keeps leaving but also returning. I know it’s hard for her, but “it would be better if she got out of here. “

April 5. Travis tells Chris he plans on selling the BMW on Auto Trader, so he won’t get ripped off.

April 18 (?). JA texts TA 'I love my car!!!!!'

---------------------------------

Excerpts from Moran's analysis: http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot....-physical.html

" On a phone interview with Flores, Jodi stated "I trashed his car, and he took it so well." Instead of getting mad, Travis tried to help her get out of having to pay for it. He called his lawyer to see if Uhaul would be responsible, and he called his insurance to see if they would pay. When the answer was no, Travis made a deal with Jodi. He allowed her to make very low minimal payments for the car she destroyed. He told her not to worry about making her payments until she was "on her feet".

" Under oath, Jodi told a different story about the BMW deal. She made it sound like she was already buying the BMW before she destroyed the engine. She claimed Travis "pushed it off" on her when he was buying his Prius. Her claim was Travis wanted to sell the car instead of doing a trade-in because it would get him more money. She stated he convinced her to buy his car because she would soon lose hers to repossession. Her credit was too bad to qualify for a loan. "

" Jodi's taped interview with Flores supports there was no plan for her to purchase the BMW before she blew the engine. She said "The car deal happened right before I left Mesa". Jodi had to lie on the stand about the timing of the car deal. If she admitted she blew his engine before the deal for her to buy it was made, how can she paint him in a bad light if he didn't even get mad? How can he be a guy to blow up and choke her over an argument because she was leaving him but then at the same time be so passive about her destroying his $6000 car? Especially given the fact she had no means to pay for it."

She "crashed at" Travis's house 4/2 -4/3 so they may have been together then
She texts him 4/4 from the UHaul "miss you already"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members