Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if this were true, which I highly doubt, so what??? BFD!. Cheating on someone doesn't justify murder. Jodi wouldn't hesitate to cheat on someone.

I have friends male and female that text similar if not worse to me, and I am guilty of it myself. Yes, some of them are married.. not all though. We do not mean it as some might take it. A male friend who is in LE calls and when I answer, he most always says "what color of panties are you wearing" He is in a relationship and has been for three years and his soon to be wife is cool with it as she knows how we all tease each other. I am dying for a time when he calls and my sister answers the phone. Life is short people, have fun while you can.

One theory:

1. She wanted the BMW and assumed she could convince him to give it to her/sell it to her for a fraction of it's value.

2. Much to her amazement, TA didn't agree to that. He needed every last dollar he could get from selling it.

3. She didn't need her mother to come out and help her pack up a few boxes of books and art supplies. She asked her mother to come out thinking she'd be driving the BMW and her mother could schlepp her stuff by driving the UHaul. (her mother bought a one way ticket?).

4. Her mother was there, TA hadn't agreed to sell the BMW, her mother's "negativity" had to do with the fact she'd flown out for nothing.

5. JA discards her mother at the airport first thing in the AM on Saturday. She's psyched to go to the special pizza place TA said he might take her to for lunch that day.

6. She prompts TA several times in the AM, indirectly--- hey..I'm here. Pizza place? He doesn't reply, and if she's reading his texts she knows one reason why. He's still planning a huge party for that night she's not invited to, and he's texting Mimi multiple times to see if she will come.

7. The 2:01 text about sweet tires for 'YOUR" car is after lunchtime. And it makes zero sense because Travis has brand new tires on the BMW which he bought in December to replace the ones she'd slashed. (Taunting him about the slashed tires before she goes off to blow up his car?)

8. IMO she went to UHaul and blew up his BMW on purpose out of rage, for many things, but the most immediate being (from her twisted POV) that she'd sent her mother home so she could have a special pizza date with Travis, and he'd stood her up. Because he was planning a party she wasn't invited to, and whee!! if she was reading his texts and knew he was trying to get Mimi to be there.

9. I think she got a ride to the Pappa Johns pizza place and told Travis she needed him to pick her up from there--unsubtle hint about being stood up for that special pizza place lunch.

10. Looks like Travis did try to hold UHaul accountable, and when by mid-April he couldn't, agreed to sell her the car in part because he couldn't afford to fix it and sell it otherwise anyway.

Honestly that makes me wonder about that married woman more than Travis. I mean most men are not going to send a text like that for no reason. She had to have led him on or something for him to feel that was ok to do. He is single, yea he is a religious person but no one is perfect. My womanizing brother has done much worse...I don't agree with it but he has done some pretty brazen things and he does know better. So why was this texted 3 days ago? Was it by Jodi? Sorry havent read the whole thread.

Ya, but there's no sign such a text ever existed?

Found the texts on 1/8/08 on BK site

Clancy: I want you to call me ;)

Travis: I want u naked. We can't always have what we want :)

Clancy: Brat, Call me! or answer!

Sounds like they had an inside joke going. TA is teasing.

I have friends male and female that text similar if not worse to me, and I am guilty of it myself. Yes, some of them are married.. not all though. We do not mean it as some might take it. A male friend who is in LE calls and when I answer, he most always says "what color of panties are you wearing" He is in a relationship and has been for three years and his soon to be wife is cool with it as she knows how we all tease each other. I am dying for a time when he calls and my sister answers the phone. Life is short people, have fun while you can.

Hear, hear, and three cheers! FGS. Travis was joking, the same way he was when he told GF's --as in girl FRIENDS -he wanted to make babies with them.

That tweet smacks of 's thinking....poisonous, vile, paranoid, humorless, and intent as always on smearing TA.

Maybe that's why Jodi trapped Clancy in the ladies room, asking if she realized "Travis and I are an item"...she must have snooped through his phone and saw texts.

The sole reason the went after Clancy that night was because TA helped her on the stairs. The 's response was as crazy as it gets....and as ugly. She suggested to TA that he videotape Clancy being "drunk" (first smear) and hitting on TA (second smear) because JA was just so sure Clancy's boss would find the tape hilarious (sick sick sick).

Sounds like they had an inside joke going. TA is teasing.

That's what it sounds like. The tweet left off the "we can't always have what we want"
Just more hate from her. She's blaming Travis for her being in jail until she dies

Sex is addicting, that's why *advertiser censored* is such a money making adventure..Thats why there are groups for sex addicts. Many people learn how to use sex to manipulate their victims..male and female. Jodi knew how to get to Travis, but he was not in love with her he was in lust. She wanted Love and knew he didn't have that for her and that was not good enough for her. Problem is she is the one who made it what it was because she didn't know how to love anyone or how to grow love because she doesnt have anything good in her to love. Sad but true.

March 31, 2008. (Let Travis speak for himself).

Long text exchange between Travis and Taylor. Travis tells Taylor he is missing Lisa, wondering about Mimi, and that for whatever reason, a pretty large number of women are expressing interest in him of late.

Taylor to Travis: “What do you really want? To do what’s right? To be loved? Or to have a hottie? Or what?”

Travis to Taylor: “All of the above. But it’s hard to pull all of that together. I’m trying to avoid the player temptation. It numbs (my) loneliness, but it only (delays) its return, and of course at the end of the day you’re another day older.

The sole reason the went after Clancy that night was because TA helped her on the stairs. The 's response was as crazy as it gets....and as ugly. She suggested to TA that he videotape Clancy being "drunk" (first smear) and hitting on TA (second smear) because JA was just so sure Clancy's boss would find the tape hilarious (sick sick sick).

Yep. But Jodi was already "suspicious" of Clancy because she'd spied on some emails and texts she considered "flirtatious"

Hear, hear, and three cheers! FGS. Travis was joking, the same way he was when he told GF's --as in girl FRIENDS -he wanted to make babies with them.

That tweet smacks of 's thinking....poisonous, vile, paranoid, humorless, and intent as always on smearing TA.

LMFAO, hopefully my texts, emails, and voicemails are never scrutinized... they would "assume" I am a *advertiser censored*. I always say, "I'm cheap, not easy" I love my life, my friends, my family and God (not necessarily in that order) Oh, and my dog and ya'll. :loveyou:

PS: If I had a baby for everytime that was said to me, Octomom would be a WHATTT?

On the one year anniversary of the Butcheress being found guilty, I thought I would celebrate by posting this. Shout-out to Troy Pittman. :happydance:

untitled.png

Yep. But Jodi was already "suspicious" of Clancy because she'd spied on some emails and texts she considered "flirtatious"

According to the lying liar butcheress who is mercifully never coming home for Christmas, the very first time she ever snooped TA's phone was AFTER she saw TA dare to help Clancy that night, because TA's disgusting flirtatious behavior set off alarm bells, and because TA had made her feel insecure because he had never told her I love you, even though he was about to propose to her, so she was positively forced to go snooping. What's a girl to do?

On the one year anniversary of the Butcheress being found guilty, I thought I would celebrate by posting this. Shout-out to Troy Pittman. :happydance:

View attachment 90190

LOL........

This one too, then. Just the facts, mam. ;).

Though the image of her fake assets depreciating over time is waaay more entertaining. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20160215_192829.jpg
    IMG_20160215_192829.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 42
I think the ' tweet was aimed at Clancy as well. Wasn't Clancy on Dr. Phil the day JM was on and didn't she tell Dr P something the did and Dr. P told her she should report it to police. I'll try to find it.

ETA: Clancy said one of JA's cellmates contacted her when she was released and told Clancy JA was talking about putting out a hit on Clancy, one of Travis' siblings and Chris and Sky. Dr. Phil told her to report it.

start about 9:30
[video=youtube;g3lekAv0f4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3lekAv0f4c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3lekAv0f4c[/video]

One theory:

1. She wanted the BMW and assumed she could convince him to give it to her/sell it to her for a fraction of it's value.

2. Much to her amazement, TA didn't agree to that. He needed every last dollar he could get from selling it.

3. She didn't need her mother to come out and help her pack up a few boxes of books and art supplies. She asked her mother to come out thinking she'd be driving the BMW and her mother could schlepp her stuff by driving the UHaul. (her mother bought a one way ticket?).

4. Her mother was there, TA hadn't agreed to sell the BMW, her mother's "negativity" had to do with the fact she'd flown out for nothing.

5. JA discards her mother at the airport first thing in the AM on Saturday. She's psyched to go to the special pizza place TA said he might take her to for lunch that day.

6. She prompts TA several times in the AM, indirectly--- hey..I'm here. Pizza place? He doesn't reply, and if she's reading his texts she knows one reason why. He's still planning a huge party for that night she's not invited to, and he's texting Mimi multiple times to see if she will come.

7. The 2:01 text about sweet tires for 'YOUR" car is after lunchtime. And it makes zero sense because Travis has brand new tires on the BMW which he bought in December to replace the ones she'd slashed. (Taunting him about the slashed tires before she goes off to blow up his car?)

8. IMO she went to UHaul and blew up his BMW on purpose out of rage, for many things, but the most immediate being (from her twisted POV) that she'd sent her mother home so she could have a special pizza date with Travis, and he'd stood her up. Because he was planning a party she wasn't invited to, and whee!! if she was reading his texts and knew he was trying to get Mimi to be there.

9. I think she got a ride to the Pappa Johns pizza place and told Travis she needed him to pick her up from there--unsubtle hint about being stood up for that special pizza place lunch.

10. Looks like Travis did try to hold UHaul accountable, and when by mid-April he couldn't, agreed to sell her the car in part because he couldn't afford to fix it and sell it otherwise anyway.
Exactly! #1-9, all of them.

#10, If T's insurance paid or was going to pay for the damage, they would also start the subrogation process, making JA reponsible and she didn't have insurance.

This is where I think Davis Miles stepped in to make matters more peaceful for everyone concerned. T's insurance fixes the car and T offers to sell the car to JA.
Travis became a rock, light, and an inspiration to her on that day (April 18 text).
Just my speculation.

PS: "JA discards her mother at the airport...." :floorlaugh:

Sex is addicting, that's why *advertiser censored* is such a money making adventure..Thats why there are groups for sex addicts. Many people learn how to use sex to manipulate their victims..male and female. Jodi knew how to get to Travis, but he was not in love with her he was in lust. She wanted Love and knew he didn't have that for her and that was not good enough for her. Problem is she is the one who made it what it was because she didn't know how to love anyone or how to grow love because she doesnt have anything good in her to love. Sad but true.

Tis sad that her utter lack of self respect led to slaughter of a young man. Sex was the draw for him, absolutely. He was pretty sure she had slashed his tires. Lisa seemed convinced too. Despite everything, he still had phone sex with Arias in May and they had a sexual encounter on the day of the murder. Arias manipulated him to believe they had reached a mutually agreed 'friends with benefits' deal but all of the time she was raging inside.

Maybe that's why Jodi trapped Clancy in the ladies room, asking if she realized "Travis and I are an item"...she must have snooped through his phone and saw texts.

Having read the texts and journals, I find it hard to believe that she didn't snoop on his phone and journals very much earlier on than she admitted to.

Exactly! #1-9, all of them.

#10, If T's insurance paid or was going to pay for the damage, they would also start the subrogation process, making JA reponsible and she didn't have insurance.

This is where I think Davis Miles stepped in to make matters more peaceful for everyone concerned. T's insurance fixes the car and T offers to sell the car to JA.
Travis became a rock, light, and an inspiration to her on that day (April 18 text).
Just my speculation.

PS: "JA discards her mother at the airport...." :floorlaugh:

I'm sure the BMW was still unrepaired at the time of his murder. Beyond that...I can't remember in the slightest where I read it or if I'm accurately remembering the gist of this, but think UHaul was absolved of any responsibility and TA's insurance company did pay out, but only after his death, and it was paid to his estate.

I think there was discussion a long time ago that the reference by TA on May 26th to being scammed may well have had to do with the BMW. And according to Chris, JA said in her May 26 email that she would be calling an attorney on Monday.

Any possibility she had lied to his insurance company or to Davis or to UHaul and was trying to have reimbursement for the damages sent to her rather than to Travis?

(PS, Pocket. Thank you for your most excellent company down here in the still-steadedly- sleuthing-rabbit hole. :)

Our ranks have diminished mightily, so I'm all the more grateful you're still diving deep too).

Wasn't Travis taking Ambien? If you could cook a turkey dinner and not remember it later, couldn't you participate in a groggy sex tape too?

Having read the texts and journals, I find it hard to believe that she didn't snoop on his phone and journals very much earlier on than she admitted to.

I think she read his texts every chance she had. She also forwarded emails from his account to hers. She wanted to know where she stood, damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousKet