Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white arcs were on some pics displayed in court and were from the overhead lights. Must have forgotten to put that shade thing on top that time.
The timeline doesn't allow for Travis to have been "stunned", his muscles contracted and not useable for 3-4 minutes. He was dead within 2 minutes of the attack.

This seems like another 'ghostly finger' pic type thing. Where the fingers appearing on a much debated photo (on this forum) were cast from the courtroom glare back to the monitor.

I agree that the timeline doesn't support the stun gun theory.

Don't forget alot of her journals and content were most likely backdated/rewritten to suit her needs, just like Casey Anthony, so don't trust dates...

I'm thinking Pocket gets that. ;).

She's one of the most thorough researchers and analytical thinker-sleuthers I've had the pleasure to "meet" on any forum here on WS, and that English isn't her first language still blows me away. :)

Something reoccurred that I wanted to mention before I forget again (the book on the nightstand that I don't see in any after pics brought it back to mind) - if Travis was the one to undress his bed and take the sheets down to the wash - why would he leave the mattress cover in a big mess on top of the bed? Either you wash that too or leave it on the mattress, but why was it left in a heap in the middle of the bed? In the book JM thinks she took the sheets to the wash but unless everything happened at least an hour or so earlier than the shower pic timestamps, there's no time for a 45-60 minute wash, put sheets into the dryer and then towels, clothes and camera into the washer (and not have it running when Enrique walks past it as the front door was locked and he had to use the garage/laundry room entrance). That mattress cover keeps bothering me though.

RSBM - I'm pretty sure that is the duvet filling and not a mattress cover, which would make more sense, and not be an actual "mess".

I wonder if she used the sheets to help with the clean up. We know she used one towel, but the sheets would be helpful in a bloody clean-up, as well.

For some odd reason, I thought the naked pic of poor Travis on the bed, had a light blue bottle though. The KY is a white bottle. Oh well, I guess it really doesn't matter anyway, and nope, I will not look again. I'm done, as I am one of few who still does not believe any of the sexual BS from the day he was slaughtered. Now, I will not discuss it again. I have agreed to firmly disagree. :silenced:

Tsk tsk....no volunteers for sleuthing the May 26 chat sequence?

:pillowfight2:

Oh well, no need because the mystery is solved and the chat corrected.

:fireworks::fireworks2:

:happydance:

Good points above about whether or not she purposefully wrecked the Beemer. It just dawned on me that another theory could be that he was simply loaning her the car until she got back to Yreka and got herself settled. There is no mention of his selling it to her until after it was destroyed. Travis had mentioned to Chris Hughes that he was going to sell it on Auto Trader. Or do we even know she was taking the car back to Yreka, and that was already decided? If that was the case though, why didn't he just drive her to pick up the UHaul? How did she come to even have the BMW at all? These are more questions we'll never know. I can't see her hooking up the car to the UHaul herself. As a woman, I would never figure that hook up out - I'd charm someone into helping me.
Maybe there was some agreement between them regarding his car. But whether it was for her to just borrow it for awhile or to buy it eventually we'll never know. The fact that Travis spoke to Chris about Auto Trader puts a different spin on this as well.
But our discussion here does make me rethink my original theory of whether or not she intentionally wrecked it, as that wouldn't be to her advantage.

Kind of like a sign in an antique shop " you break it... you buy it" deal.

For some odd reason, I thought the naked pic of poor Travis on the bed, had a light blue bottle though. The KY is a white bottle. Oh well, I guess it really doesn't matter anyway, and nope, I will not look again. I'm done, as I am one of few who still does not believe any of the sexual BS from the day he was slaughtered. Now, I will not discuss it again. I have agreed to firmly disagree. :silenced:

(((hugs))). (scroll on by this....but the pics, even if taken that day, don't say anything whatsoever about TA's mindset or how much he was afraid of her or if/how he was coerced.

No matter how or why they came to be on his camera, what those pics communicate is about the ...what an empty husk of a soul she is, and as TA said, how evil to the core. Manipulative sex used as a weapon was a language she spoke, not TA ).

You know, as much as I dislike the rag mags and realize that most of the time they lie, for some reason I believe she (the butcheress) did tell Travis she was pregnant and lost the baby. She is beyond sick. Maybe that is why Travis was so pissed and said she had hurt him worse than anything.. she lied about a baby, then fessed up that she never was.

GRACE: And to add icing on the cake, we now learn a major bombshell from behind bars, Jodi Arias writing a tell-all book, planning to cash in on her infamy. And not only that, on top of all the other lies, she now claims she was pregnant by Travis Alexander.

Joining me right now, senior editor of "The National Enquirer," author of "Out for Blood" coming out in September -- in this week`s "Enquirer," they dig deep. Mike Walker, what can you tell me, first of all, about the claim that she was pregnant by Travis Alexander?

MIKE WALKER, "NATIONAL ENQUIRER" (via telephone): You want that first? OK. She claims that she was pregnant. She says that she lost the baby. She gives no details how, the source that we have, she told this to, not how she lost the baby. But she said she lost it. It was very painful, of course. She felt terrible.

And she said his reaction devastated her. He was so cold-hearted about it. He felt -- she felt as though he`d stabbed her in the heart. And she says it, you`ll pardon the expression, killed her to see how he could turn against her and treat her so horribly.

GRACE: And Mike Walker, were there any details, such as when the baby was due? Was it a boy or a girl? What, if anything specifically, did Travis Alexander say?

WALKER: No.

GRACE: Was it an accidental pregnancy? Nothing. Like everything else, it`s just vague story she...

WALKER: Like everything else...

GRACE: ... throws out there.

WALKER: ... these big, broad strokes, yes.

GRACE: All right. And of course, it never appeared in her journal and she never told anybody about it, just like the abuse, right?

WALKER: That`s exactly right, yes, just suddenly has popped up along with some other rather bizarre tales that she has -- that we have uncovered.

You know, as much as I dislike the rag mags and realize that most of the time they lie, for some reason I believe she (the butcheress) did tell Travis she was pregnant and lost the baby. She is beyond sick. Maybe that is why Travis was so pissed and said she had hurt him worse than anything.. she lied about a baby, then fessed up that she never was.

GRACE: And to add icing on the cake, we now learn a major bombshell from behind bars, Jodi Arias writing a tell-all book, planning to cash in on her infamy. And not only that, on top of all the other lies, she now claims she was pregnant by Travis Alexander.

Joining me right now, senior editor of "The National Enquirer," author of "Out for Blood" coming out in September -- in this week`s "Enquirer," they dig deep. Mike Walker, what can you tell me, first of all, about the claim that she was pregnant by Travis Alexander?

MIKE WALKER, "NATIONAL ENQUIRER" (via telephone): You want that first? OK. She claims that she was pregnant She says that she lost the baby. She gives no details how, the source that we have, she told this to, not how she lost the baby. But she said she lost it. It was very painful, of course. She felt terrible.

And she said his reaction devastated her. He was so cold-hearted about it. He felt -- she felt as though he`d stabbed her in the heart. And she says it, you`ll pardon the expression, killed her to see how he could turn against her and treat her so horribly.

GRACE: And Mike Walker, were there any details, such as when the baby was due? Was it a boy or a girl? What, if anything specifically, did Travis Alexander say?

WALKER: No.

GRACE: Was it an accidental pregnancy? Nothing. Like everything else, it`s just vague story she...

WALKER: Like everything else...

GRACE: ... throws out there.

WALKER: ... these big, broad strokes, yes.

GRACE: All right. And of course, it never appeared in her journal and she never told anybody about it, just like the abuse, right?

WALKER: That`s exactly right, yes, just suddenly has popped up along with some other rather bizarre tales that she has -- that we have uncovered.

I thought that Ntl Enquirer rumor had been decimated long ago. No way no how, IMO.

Making babies requires a kind of sex TA wanted no part of with her, or anyone, certainly by the end of February if not before.....just for starters.

If the was responsible for this rumor, it was intended to cause TA's family pain, and to give her the chance to stomp on TA's bloody body again.

May she rot in hell, and may each and every day before she gets there be full of misery.

The BWI: from Part 2 0f 5 transcripts, LE phone interviews, within weeks of killing TA)

24:16
DF: What’s the situation with the car that was, somebody mentioned a BMW
JA: Yeah. I’m buying his BMW.

DF: Okay because we found a check, it was written by you to him, I think it was last month.

JA: Mmm hmm.. Yeah. Yeah, I recently just mailed him a check. Um…he…I know as a matter of a few other things. He um…I’m making payments to him.

24:40
DF: Okay. Hang on. You still have that car right now?

JA: No. It’s actually not in my possession. I did the dumbest thing. Um…I went and hooked it up to the U-Haul. Everything was cool and set to go.

I got the dolly (?) that where the back wheels are on the ground because it was cheaper, and the U-Haul guy said, “Okay, drive it up here. Okay, Stop, Brake,” and everything was cool, and I stopped the car and turned it off.

Got out of the car with the door open so they could look at everything and they shut the door and said, “You’re good to go,” and I took off, and this is going to sound really dumb, and I realize now this is not how you tow a car, but I left it in first gear.

25:12
DF: Yeah.

JA: and I started heading down the highway and I blew the engine to smithereens. Um…It looked like it gave birth all over the highway. There was just black oil everywhere and um…So it’s sitting at Wes’ Auto something last time I checked um…16th and Mesa, and uh…they’ve been acting really nice about keeping it until Travis figures out what he can do.

We called lawyers about it, and my lawyer said um…you know, have your insurance fix it, and his lawyer said your insurance might not fix it because it might be considered mechanical so that’s the last we talked about it. We’ve been um… He’s been real busy and hasn’t had a lot of time to attend to it, and I have a vehicle right now but not for much longer because I have to give it back to the bank, and so…um…you know.

25:56
DF: When did you mail that payment, the end of May?

JA: Uh…it was a few weeks ago. Yeah. It must have been.

DF: Okay. So you’re still making payments for that?

JA: Oh, yeah. In fact, that’s my first payment because I just…We just did this car deal like right before I moved, and we’ve been…Oh!

We have a buyer’s agreement, too, I think, that I checked out and emailed to him um…but uh…We have … like he said just get on your feet, you know, and then start making payments, and the agreement was x amount per month whenever I get paid, so…I finally got a job and …

26:35
DF: What…was $200 the amount?

JA: Yeah. It was $100 a month from then on, and if I could pay more, pay more please, you know.

The BMW--- from May 22 journal entry, written after her LE phone interviews, and, maybe after TA's executor told her to scram?

..."we still have his car to take care of, but he'll keep me posted on any new developments. He said if all else fails then we'll just scrap it, but I would never do him wrong. "

PS. I'm giving up any more BMW talk for Lent..or because it's Monday...or just because... ;)

I guess this is what I get for reading backwards. Thanks for answering most of my questions but not so quick missy... what date was on that check? Had she mailed it to him much earlier than the day she showed up to kill him, WHY would it have still been there, Travis was financially strapped, so two hundred bucks would have been a God-send to him. That conniving little con artist once again was premeditating by leaving a check for payments on a car that he was not selling her, but IMO she was setting it up to claim the BMW. That's why she was worried about the check being cashed. No Travis=no cashing of check= proof I was buying car= Travis dead=BMW mine. Sick b**ch!!

See I don't think he agreed to the shower pix. The terrified, angry look on his face tells me she ambushed him.
Whenever I see that face photo, I always wonder how she was able to take such well focused close-up picture just moments before stabbing him. Even if you are a psycho, wouldn't the thought of imminent murder make you shake and shiver like a Chihuahua?

This is why I began to think she was recording a video of killing him. The whole time. Those pictures came from taking still photos while taking a video and/or afterwards from the video. Just maybe.

Also contributing to my conjecture is that the 'foot' photo was taken upside down. The shape of T's Sony camera wouldn't allow shutter button to be pushed when it is upside down. I think the camera continued to record after it fell to the floor. And the killer took that foot photo from the video, while she was uploading to her laptop. That is why she 'got' the foot picture right away during interrogation.

Later, photos survived even after deletion, but the video didn't in the washing machine.

Except, they weren't in a relationship for longer than a few months, long distance, if that; he didn't want her to move to Mesa and freaked out when she did; he didn't enable her- he tried to call her out on and stop her intrusive behavior, both when she was in Mesa and after she left--he just didn't have the tools, and like most normal people had no experience with a sociopath, so couldn't make heads or tales of her pathological lying....etc.

The "addicted" thing..... You don't believe what JM said? Travis didn't always choose the perfect words to express himself, and really, to take what he was saying literally and at face value is to ignore the rest of what was said in the chat, the weeks before the chat, and the fact he texted her exactly 20 words from just before 5AM on May 26 through June 4.

I agree with what JM said in his closing....that it is very likely that Travis simply let his guard down for a time after she left Mesa. And even that didn't last long--he largely cut her off by May 16, and all the way off on May 22, because he had come to realize that distance wasn't going to stop her from intruding whenever and wherever she could.

The pattern was absolutely broken, IMO. It didn't work one more time, which is why she decided she had to kill him. He didn't know she was coming, and IMO, was likely scared most if not all the time he knew she was in his house.

Very well put Hope, and this is one of the main reasons I don't believe they had sex June 4th.

I think she conveniently brought the check with her and left it there when she murdered him. Another sign of premeditation. Left in plain view.

I think she conveniently brought the check with her and left it there when she murdered him. Another sign of premeditation. Left in plain view.

Even better. Left in his desk drawer, so it looked like she had mailed the check and he'd opened the envelope and tucked it away in his desk.

Adds some minutes to her staging timeline, and says something about how much she thought went into her brilliant master plan of never being caught, never being convicted, never spending one day in jail for a crime she did not commit.

PS. For the truly intrepid sleuthers still thinking about the BMW. The garage where it was kept for months, unrepaired, is still open and the owner who did that favor for TA still owns the place(modsnip):D

Even better. Left in his desk drawer, so it looked like she had mailed the check and he'd opened the envelope and tucked it away in his desk.

Adds some minutes to her staging timeline, and says something about how much she thought went into her brilliant master plan of never being caught, never being convicted, never spending one day in jail for a crime she did not commit.

PS. For the truly intrepid sleuthers still thinking about the BMW. The garage where it was kept for months, unrepaired, is still open and the owner who did that favor for TA still owns the place 19modsnip).:D

Hope,
What's a staging timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members