Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I do think you're right about this, PA. And in all of her times asking to see the crime scene pics, no one ever mentioned anything about a video again, so she knew that secret was safe. As mentioned just above, what does this do to the timeline if the pics are all grabs from the video (or taken while video was in priogress), does it make the timestamps inconsequential?

The EXIF data/time stamps are created when the shutter is pressed. The shower "photo session" was just a ruse to get her target into a vulnerable position.

View attachment 90494Question, does anyone recall Flores saying the color of the pants with stripe in the pic of the butcheress had to be changed, and if so.. WHY?? I guess I can look later unless someone knows sooner, TIA.

Oh, check these out. (From the guy who did the animations on here)

View attachment 90493

I apprecite these pics...now I get the picture....had a hard time visualizing

BBM

I do think you're right about this, PA. And in all of her times asking to see the crime scene pics, no one ever mentioned anything about a video again, so she knew that secret was safe. As mentioned just above, what does this do to the timeline if the pics are all grabs from the video (or taken while video was in priogress), does it make the timestamps inconsequential?

All pictures from my video were saved in a floppy disk and I have since discarded all of them, so I can't check. Even the camera has gone to The salvation army.

I just did an experiment with my current camera. I took a video, then while playing it on the camera, I paused at various points where I captured images at those points. I uploaded them into my computer then looked at file info on those photos. The time stamps on those photos I captured show the real time (the time when I captured), not when the video was taken. At least that's what happens with my Samsung camera.
:scared::scared::scared:

PS-My Hawaii video is from 15 years ago. And I'm no longer cuuute. Much older now.

image.jpg

Supper tonight. Chicken sandwiches

Yes, she had a flat tire and her spare was flat. Gimme a break. I will get there are no receipts for that because it didn't happen. She have had to get a tow truck, wait for a tire to repaired and then have someone change it. A flight would have been cheaper. She never went to Riverside. I imagine she felt very uncomfortable from the reception from Travis' friends and family at his memorial. Another lie. The killer wouldn't subject herself to anything that made her feel uncomfortable. It was all about her, not the family anyway.

Yes I agree. She never even planned to go to T's funeral. Mario and Maria were her 'I have nothing to be ashamed of' alibis.

However the subject of this discussion enticed me to look into transactions shown on her bank statement after her murder trip:

June 16 Weldon Tire Service Yreka, $24.54
June 16 Priceline $246.99
June 20 Sacramento Airport $28
June 20 Arco, Benicia $30.04
June 25 PPL $19.95
hhhhhhhh.JPG

She got her tire serviced in Yreka before she made the Memorial service trip.

Strange:
-She ddidn't fly out of Redding airport. - Maybe no direct flight to AZ available?
-No gas purchase made for driving to Sacramento.
-She went to Benicia from the Sacramento airport to fill up her gas tank. It's over an hour trip down south, the opposite way back to Yreka. I wonder why.

Fonsesca, or to use her initials MF(!) is easily the most disgusting hired gun I've ever seen in any criminal trial. She makes Alyce look like a willing State's witness who secretly thought TA was a swell guy.

I watched her ( day 11, 1 of 4) to double check May 26 chat sequence. She starts out vile, and soon dives deep enough in slime it's a wonder she could hold her breath long enough to come back up to the surface. Or maybe she's still down there somewhere?

(The pedo lie always but always enrages me, even now, but MF goes almost that low or just that low in many of her reply-lies.

According to the MF, that TA called the a 3 hole wonder means he is (literally) part of an underground dark community (sorry, but she's calling him a pedophile in the same way the rolls out her biggest lies) in which sexual perverts use a coded language to communicate their depravity).

Fonseca (and the other defense hired guns) took all things said, emailed, texted, etc., out of context when it suited them. They assigned meaning to the nick T-Dogg that I do not think anyone who knew Travis would have assigned to him.

I have always wondered if that "three hole wonder" was not some private joke between TA and JA. I mean, it's possible that it warped into something less than nice over time but I would bet my bottom dollar that it started out as banter. For that matter, Killer might have been the first to utter it. I feel the same about pigtails and boy's underwear...that it was something said in a lighthearted flirty way by either or both, and then at trial it became something vile just because it is possible to malign any statement anyone has made simply by presenting it in a different context.

OT...

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight if you are in a DST state.

The EXIF data/time stamps are created when the shutter is pressed. The shower "photo session" was just a ruse to get her target into a vulnerable position.

That wasn't quite the question I asked (with reiteration by geevee). If was taking video of the murder and the stills were an outcome are the time stamps on the stills valid? Or are they meaningless?

Interesting, pocketaccent, that the time stamps on the stills you took from your video actually reflect the time stamps at time of entry into the computer and not metadata (which belonged to the video) on the camera.

Yes I agree. She never even planned to go to T's funeral. Mario and Maria were her 'I have nothing to be ashamed of' alibis.

However the subject of this discussion enticed me to look into transactions shown on her bank statement after her murder trip:

June 16 Weldon Tire Service Yreka, $24.54
June 16 Priceline $246.99
June 20 Sacramento Airport $28
June 20 Arco, Benicia $30.04
June 25 PPL $19.95
View attachment 90514

She got her tire serviced in Yreka before she made the Memorial service trip.

Strange:
-She ddidn't fly out of Redding airport. - Maybe no direct flight to AZ available?
-No gas purchase made for driving to Sacramento.
-She went to Benicia from the Sacramento airport to fill up her gas tank. It's over an hour trip down south, the opposite way back to Yreka. I wonder why.

So, we have some things that are explainable:
Tire Service=oil change? flat tire fix?
Priceline=ticket to Phoenix
Airport=parking
PPL=payback for being lazy

Gas in Yreka=cash? Stolen from her grandparents? Stolen from Travis? Kept in her rediculous safe under her bed?
She could get all the way to Sacramento if driving the Nissan. Did she still have the Infiniti?
Gas in Benicia = almost to Bay area.
She went to Santa Cruz? The whole point of leaving from SAC was so she could quick go over to Santa Cruz? Maybe this was the time she talked to MM about the murder?
She could have flown from Medford, Yreka, Redding....
Cash for gas back to Yreka? She "borrowed" it from someone?
Didn't she go and see her half sister at some point? Or does she live in Sac? She was the one who mentioned that JA gave her phone number to guy on plane.

That wasn't quite the question I asked (with reiteration by geevee). If was taking video of the murder and the stills were an outcome are the time stamps on the stills valid? Or are they meaningless?

Interesting, pocketaccent, that the time stamps on the stills you took from your video actually reflect the time stamps at time of entry into the computer and not metadata (which belonged to the video) on the camera.

Please let me clarify by giving an example.

6:00 to 6:03 I make a video
6:04 I start to play the video on my camera
6:05 I pause the video and take a photo of that image A (I'm doing this on my camera. My camera lets me do this)
6:06 I pause again and take a photo of image B
6:10 I upload the video and 2 photos to my computer

File information as below:
photo A - 6:05
photo B - 6:06

All pictures from my video were saved in a floppy disk and I have since discarded all of them, so I can't check. Even the camera has gone to The salvation army.

I just did an experiment with my current camera. I took a video, then while playing it on the camera, I paused at various points where I captured images at those points. I uploaded them into my computer then looked at file info on those photos. The time stamps on those photos I captured show the real time (the time when I captured), not when the video was taken. At least that's what happens with my Samsung camera.
:scared::scared::scared:

PS-My Hawaii video is from 15 years ago. And I'm no longer cuuute. Much older now.

BBM

Oh...my.

P.S. Aren't we all...but I bet you're still a cutie pie. :)

Not sure if she had a car in Yreka-remember before she got arrested her mom asked her to borrow her grandmother's car to drive over to Sandy's to talk? Sandy ended up driving to grandma's and they sat outside to talk.
I think her driving to Travis' funeral was another lie. She never attempted to go. Her Infinity was repo'd.

On her bank statement, that Juan introduced at trial, there was a charge of 24.54 to Weldon's tire shop on the 16th of June, when she was on her way to Travis's funeral and blew a tire. She then bought a plane ticket through Priceline the same day to fly to Sacramento California, and there is a charge of 28.00 on the 20th to Sacramento County airport, then she stopped at an Arco and spent 30.04. So that was for gas?

IIRC pocket said the stamps reflected the time the stills were taken on the camera, not time uploaded to computer.

Stretching credibility IMO that IF a video of a murder WAS taken on the victims camera, not Jodi's, then after the killing she sits down and watches the video and for some reason takes still pics over a period of 11 minutes then deletes them...?

Totally off topic - I remember that you lost your Boston terrier, Lily, during the trial, and I told you about my sister losing her
Boston Terrier, Boudreaux, and during that time she's become a great grandmother to a little girl named Lily, and today she picked out her third Boston Terrier -Trey Boudreaux.

On her bank statement, that Juan introduced at trial, there was a charge of 24.54 to Weldon's tire shop on the 16th of June, when she was on her way to Travis's funeral and blew a tire. She then bought a plane ticket through Priceline the same day to fly to Sacramento California, and there is a charge of 28.00 on the 20th to Sacramento County airport, then she stopped at an Arco and spent 30.04. So that was for gas?

BBM If it was, then 281129 drove roughly 50-60 miles west - towards San Francisco - to buy that gas. Of course she is known to drive hours in the wrong direction so I guess anything's possible. lol

IIRC pocket said the stamps reflected the time the stills were taken on the camera, not time uploaded to computer.

Stretching credibility IMO that IF a video of a murder WAS taken on the victims camera, not Jodi's, then after the killing she sits down and watches the video and for some reason takes still pics then deletes them...?

Could she have just paused the video to take a look at particular scenes and that caused still images to be generated?

Stretching credibility IMO that IF a video of a murder WAS taken on the victims camera, not Jodi's, then after the killing she sits down and watches the video and for some reason takes still pics over a period of 11 minutes then deletes them...?
She watches the video, makes stills, uploads into her laptop. (My computer asks me if I want to delete my camera content as I'm importing. I ususally say yes.)
Or she deletes everything from the camera manually.

It is a viable possibility IMO.

Totally off topic - I remember that you lost your Boston terrier, Lily, during the trial, and I told you about my sister losing her
Boston Terrier, Boudreaux, and during that time she's become a great grandmother to a little girl named Lily, and today she picked out her third Boston Terrier -Trey Boudreaux.

Thank you Pages. They are great dogs. We waited almost a year and got a pup in September.
Meet Miss Libby,

image.jpg

She's a puppy but bosses around my two 90 lb labs

"invalid attachment" message for Libby's pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics