Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Yeah, like - did Travis even know she was going to have his car towed back to his house, and trusted her to do it correctly so there wouldn't be any damage? It's not like she did this sort of thing every other week (unlike some of her other proclivities). It just seems to me that if Travis had been willing to sell her his BMW she would have been gushing like Niagra Falls all over her journal and in texts/chats/etc. about it, the soon to be owner of a freakin' BMW! Yet not one peep from her about it until the car is destroyed. It just doesn't add up for me. Nor does the thought that Travis would think she'd ever be able to afford the payments, considering she was sponging off him the whole time she was in Mesa and moving back to Yreka because she was stone cold broke.

Quick question. What car was Jodi driving in Yreka after she left Mesa, and before her trip to kill him? Just when did she let the car go back? Her daddy said she'd dogged the car to ruin. IIRC the transmission was one thing that was going out, and Jodi had a flat on her way to Travis's funeral. What car was that? and how did it get back to Yreka. Matt M being in Mesa a few days before Jodi left in April and driving it back to California?

In one series of text she mentions Travis driving her "ghetto" car with friends while she had his. IIRC he asks her about insurance and she text back something about his car having insurance. That was the BMW.

Fonsesca, or to use her initials MF(!) is easily the most disgusting hired gun I've ever seen in any criminal trial. She makes Alyce look like a willing State's witness who secretly thought TA was a swell guy.

I watched her ( day 11, 1 of 4) to double check May 26 chat sequence. She starts out vile, and soon dives deep enough in slime it's a wonder she could hold her breath long enough to come back up to the surface. Or maybe she's still down there somewhere?

(The pedo lie always but always enrages me, even now, but MF goes almost that low or just that low in many of her reply-lies.

According to the MF, that TA called the a 3 hole wonder means he is (literally) part of an underground dark community (sorry, but she's calling him a pedophile in the same way the rolls out her biggest lies) in which sexual perverts use a coded language to communicate their depravity).

Not sure if she had a car in Yreka-remember before she got arrested her mom asked her to borrow her grandmother's car to drive over to Sandy's to talk? Sandy ended up driving to grandma's and they sat outside to talk.
I think her driving to Travis' funeral was another lie. She never attempted to go. Her Infinity was repo'd.

Not sure if she had a car in Yreka-remember before she got arrested her mom asked her to borrow her grandmother's car to drive over to Sandy's to talk? Sandy ended up driving to grandma's and they sat outside to talk.
I think her driving to Travis' funeral was another lie. She never attempted to go. Her Infinity was repo'd.

Sky also says Jodi tried calling two people to pick her up at the airport (Mario and Maria). Both of them, acting on advice from Sky, refused her. Either the day before or day of the funeral, Sky says Jodi called Abe and told him how devastated she was that she couldn't make the funeral. She gave him the flat tire story complete with details like it took hours for a tow truck to reach her.

Awww, the poor killers family had "allegedly" prepaid $1200.00 for airline tickets to have a contact visit with their dear murderess loved one. Oopsie, she screwed up and the big mean people at PV just had to use that as a way to punish her by not allowing Mommy Dearest to touch her evil spawn. So Mommy Dearest threw a tantrum and didn't go. Now she's out the $1200.00 and it's just not fair as other inmates have done worse but still got contact visits.

Psst Sandy, your daughter is not special and she needs to get it through her big head that she is there for the rest of her life. Punishment is not set aside just because you spent money on airline tickets. My suggestion would be put a muzzle and leash on your evil butcheress.

This lame story just proves to me how close to the tree the apple fell when 281129 was born. A mother won't go see her imprisoned daughter because she can't touch her daughter during the visit? I call B.S. on that.

I also call B.S. that she's out $1200 for airline tickets. Even non-refundable tickets can be changed for a fee.

Nice try, Shamdy. I'm sure you're hoping some fools on the internet will donate the "lost" $1200 to you.

Honestly, these people (and I use the term loosely) sound like common con artists and grifters.

12814588_1020744947964162_9102250808953554280_n.jpgQuestion, does anyone recall Flores saying the color of the pants with stripe in the pic of the butcheress had to be changed, and if so.. WHY?? I guess I can look later unless someone knows sooner, TIA.

Oh, check these out. (From the guy who did the animations on here)

12814395_1020744667964190_2006268958305020362_n.jpg

I can't edit my post above, but the guy was Gray Hughes who feels the one pic of her dragging Travis is probably more accurate (in her position over body) than he originally thought.

Fonsesca, or to use her initials MF(!) is easily the most disgusting hired gun I've ever seen in any criminal trial. She makes Alyce look like a willing State's witness who secretly thought TA was a swell guy.

I watched her ( day 11, 1 of 4) to double check May 26 chat sequence. She starts out vile, and soon dives deep enough in slime it's a wonder she could hold her breath long enough to come back up to the surface. Or maybe she's still down there somewhere?

(The pedo lie always but always enrages me, even now, but MF goes almost that low or just that low in many of her reply-lies.

According to the MF, that TA called the a 3 hole wonder means he is (literally) part of an underground dark community (sorry, but she's calling him a pedophile in the same way the rolls out her biggest lies) in which sexual perverts use a coded language to communicate their depravity).

Yes, her testiphony was the most difficult to get through, people like her with a psychological background are imo dangerous, she is well aware of exactly how emotionally damaging her wholesale (and intentional) skewing and turning words upside down and inside out was to T's family and friends (and a large host of others who came to care for him throughout the trial). Just another sign though of the scorched earth policy the defense carried out, for a client whom one of them thought did in fact deserve the DP. No amount of it-wasn't-my-fault blathering in his books can ever make up for that.

View attachment 90494Question, does anyone recall Flores saying the color of the pants with stripe in the pic of the butcheress had to be changed, and if so.. WHY?? I guess I can look later unless someone knows sooner, TIA.

Oh, check these out. (From the guy who did the animations on here)

View attachment 90493

Thanks for the pics, the second one is about where I believe they were located in the hallway. Flores said the color of her pants may be different because of the enhancements they needed to do to make the picture clear enough to see (I think either he or Melendez said the last two were quite dark, or at least that was the impression I had).

In looking at that second pic CA posted, and the position of the camera, plus Pocket Accent's video of pics being snapped while video is being shot, I am beginning to wonder if she didn't have it on the neck strap the whole time, and the last two pics were snapped when she bent over, the camera going upside down and banging the floor (and snapping the pics), the angle of the pant leg pic makes much more sense if it were still on the neck strap rather than sitting in the middle of the floor balancing upside down, getting hit and snapping the pic.

In looking at that second pic CA posted, and the position of the camera, plus Pocket Accent's video of pics being snapped while video is being shot, I am beginning to wonder if she didn't have it on the neck strap the whole time, and the last two pics were snapped when she bent over, the camera going upside down and banging the floor (and snapping the pics), the angle of the pant leg pic makes much more sense if it were still on the neck strap rather than sitting in the middle of the floor balancing upside down, getting hit and snapping the pic.

I've also wondered if she may have tried shoving the camera into her pants pocket and it kept falling out resulting in the last two accidental pics. IIRC the first of the three accidental pics the camera was said to have been 2-3ft above the ground when shutter was pressed....maybe taken while she got up from her kneeling beside Travis while he sat in the shower and she was getting the knife out...?

Sky also says Jodi tried calling two people to pick her up at the airport (Mario and Maria). Both of them, acting on advice from Sky, refused her. Either the day before or day of the funeral, Sky says Jodi called Abe and told him how devastated she was that she couldn't make the funeral. She gave him the flat tire story complete with details like it took hours for a tow truck to reach her.

Yes, she had a flat tire and her spare was flat. Gimme a break. I will get there are no receipts for that because it didn't happen. She have had to get a tow truck, wait for a tire to repaired and then have someone change it. A flight would have been cheaper. She never went to Riverside. I imagine she felt very uncomfortable from the reception from Travis' friends and family at his memorial. Another lie. The killer wouldn't subject herself to anything that made her feel uncomfortable. It was all about her, not the family anyway.

Yes, she had a flat tire and her spare was flat. Gimme a break. I will get there are no receipts for that because it didn't happen. She have had to get a tow truck, wait for a tire to repaired and then have someone change it. A flight would have been cheaper. She never went to Riverside. I imagine she felt very uncomfortable from the reception from Travis' friends and family at his memorial. Another lie. The killer wouldn't subject herself to anything that made her feel uncomfortable. It was all about her, not the family anyway.

Sky told Mario to refuse to pick her up...Jodi then calls Maria (same girl Travis had been texting with). Sky relates that Jodi, knowing Travis was friendly with Maria, immediately befriended her...to keep tabs on things. Maria thought Jodi was nice and was planning on picking Jodi up from the airport until Sky called her. Sky explained that they thought Jodi was the killer and asked Maria to call Jodi back and refuse. Maria was resistant and felt bad about canceling and asked what reason she could give Jodi. Sky told Maria, "just tell her I told you she is the one who killed Travis and she's not welcome at the funeral". Sky did not hear the conversation but Maria called and Jodi was a no show.

Sky told Mario to refuse to pick her up...Jodi then calls Maria (same girl Travis had been texting with). Sky relates that Jodi, knowing Travis was friendly with Maria, immediately befriended her...to keep tabs on things. Maria thought Jodi was nice and was planning on picking Jodi up from the airport until Sky called her. Sky explained that they thought Jodi was the killer and asked Maria to call Jodi back and refuse. Maria was resistant and felt bad about canceling and asked what reason she could give Jodi. Sky told Maria, "just tell her I told you she is the one who killed Travis and she's not welcome at the funeral". Sky did not hear the conversation but Maria called and Jodi was a no show.

That was pretty chicken-s**t of Skye to have her (Maria) say that IMO, for some reason Skye just rubs me the wrong way. :thinking: Too bad they warned her out of coming, there may have been an butt kicking in the mix.

[video=youtube;YB7DbaZ6qXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7DbaZ6qXs[/video]

[video=youtube;YB7DbaZ6qXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7DbaZ6qXs[/video]

Slightly off topic: In the above video, JW is constantly writing/taking notes. For what purpose? Everything is recorded through the court system - what is the need?

Apologies in advance if this was discussed before, but after seeing this video my curiosity was piqued once again. This is something I've always wondered about.

Yes ma'am. :scared:poof, it's gone...as long as you guys are my witness on how easily photos can be taken during the recording.

Also, DH snapped a lot more pictures from the finished video too. Easily done. They are saved as photos in the camera and I have them printed out for my album.

geevee, when Flores told JA that he has photos from June 4, I think JA was more concerned about the gruesome video, so she said she and T made a video to see what Flores would say. JMO.

BBM

I do think you're right about this, PA. And in all of her times asking to see the crime scene pics, no one ever mentioned anything about a video again, so she knew that secret was safe. As mentioned just above, what does this do to the timeline if the pics are all grabs from the video (or taken while video was in priogress), does it make the timestamps inconsequential?

I am thinking they made a video of themselves having sex. The killer having the camera on a strap around her neck is a possibility I haven't thought of, but aren't convinced as perhaps Travis could have grabbed it and the killer needed mobility. Did she bring her own strap, as wasn't Travis' unused in the box? I don't think she made a video of the murder but that just my opinion. I think there was just not enough time for choosing and then deleting the pictures.

They always make notes on testimony so that they can address, clarify, or try to neutralize on redirect. Noticing that after that video plays and gets to the screen with the stills from similar videos, there is one with Barbie and Ken??!

(That first part was directed at lewcch)

They always make notes on testimony so that they can address, clarify, or try to neutralize on redirect. Noticing that after that video plays and gets to the screen with the stills from similar videos, there is one with Barbie and Ken??!

(That first part was directed at lewcch)

Thanks, Cailin! She should be able to write own book with all of the notes taken.

Yes, I did notice Barbi and Ken and lol'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veronica Farnsworth