Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see the EXIF data for the nudes, but I think Melendez said the only files recoverable of the nudes were the thumbnail files. And the nudes are likely those exact pics you mention, it was the only time braids were ever discussed in relation to their sexy time, no?

He was able to recover EXIF data on all but two of bedroom pics. Martinez used the KY bottle location to establish the date of one of the two of the ones without EXIF data.
Day 6

He was able to recover EXIF data on all but two of bedroom pics. Martinez used the KY bottle location to establish the date of one of the two of the ones without EXIF data.
Day 6

This is a quote from Conviction by Juan Martinez:

"Flores then showed me the other five photographs that had been taken during the same afternoon session. One, snapped at 1: 44: 00 P.M., was a close-up shot of Arias’ anal and vaginal areas. Another, taken by Arias fifty seconds later, showed Travis naked and on his back, exhibiting his erect penis. In the foreground of that photograph was a bottle of KY personal lubricant. This photo confirmed that the other participant in the sexual activity that day was indeed Travis. There was now no disputing that Arias had been there on June 4, on the day of the murder, contrary to her protestations to Detective Flores during their June 10 phone call. A fourth photo, taken at 1: 47: 14, was also of Travis. He was on his back and looking at the camera, with his right arm extended, as if motioning Arias to come over to him. The personal lubricant had been moved so that it was now closer to the head of the bed. The next photo, which did not have a time stamp, showed Arias, propped up on her elbows, turning her body to the camera as if to show off her breasts and vaginal area, her left pigtail cascading over her shoulder onto the bed, the right one lying between her breasts. The last of these six pictures showed Arias’ legs spread to display her pubic area.".

Just have to say OT that Starbucks has a new drink: Cherry Blossom Frappucino. Just had to try one today-in reality it is a Strawberry Frappe. As I drank it, I thought about how I got to enjoy it and Jodi never again will!!!

It was in his book

CA

Val provided an enlargement of the knee pic:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=90005

Quote from Conviction by Juan Martinez:

"Detective Flores started to describe the photographs to me over the telephone, but given that they placed our only suspect at the crime scene, I was anxious to see them for myself. So Flores offered to drive the thirty miles from the Mesa Police Department to my office. (...) All but a small number of the photographs could be proven to have been taken on June 4, 2008. The initial photograph in the first group, which was snapped at 1: 42: 53 P.M., placed Jodi Arias in Travis’ bedroom on the afternoon of June 4, although she had denied being there no more recently than April. In this photo, Arias was lying naked on Travis Alexander’s bed, her arms outstretched and her right leg bent at the knee, exposing the area between her legs. In the lower right-hand corner of that picture, barely visible, appears to be a knee, so police knew Travis must have been the photographer. Arias’ hair was in pigtails, one resting just above her left breast."

I'll agree that there is no definitive evidence that sex happened that day. All we know for sure is that they were both naked, on his bed. The assumption is that they had sex. This is not just my assumption, but everyone involved in the trail as well. Including the police and JM.

So, yes, it's an assumption--but there is firm evidence to support it (the pics, the KY). IMO, it takes a much larger leap of logic to say he was raped, or sleeping or, that they just took pics and didn't have sex. But, yk, that's me. I appreciate that there are different views on this topic. Unfortunately, we won't ever know.

I'm sure this sounds funny, but KY as circumstantial evidence for sex? In that case, there's a whole lot of it going down in my doctor's office.....

And, really? Who needs a partner to have fun with KY?

There's also nothing to say TA wasn't "self-pleasuring" on June 4 and Jodi walked in on him. My guess is that's how she came up with the lie about walking in on him while masturbating...

Here is my final analysis on the location of exhibit 162 based on the new image in Juan's book. After the making of the video I also can determine with certainty that the two large pools in front of the linen closet are not there.

[video=youtube;2FZsNR4sLmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FZsNR4sLmU[/video]

Here is my final analysis on the location of exhibit 162 based on the new image in Juan's book. After the making of the video I also can determine with certainty that the two large pools in front of the linen closet are not there.

Thank you Gray, I always enjoy your work very much.

:shame:
I'm sure this sounds funny, but KY as circumstantial evidence for sex? In that case, there's a whole lot of it going down in my doctor's office.....

And, really? Who needs a partner to have fun with KY?

There's also nothing to say TA wasn't "self-pleasuring" on June 4 and Jodi walked in on him. My guess is that's how she came up with the lie about walking in on him while masturbating...

BBM:

Yes, and I may have to ask my daughters pediatrician exactly what they are doing with it as well. KY is sooo old school but that's just me.

OMG! :happydance: This is amazing! Ty! How did you figure out that tiles A, B, and C had the same pattern? I've been hunting for pics every where to try to figure that out. But most of the ones I ran across were really low quality.

Yes, exactly. That coupled with the pics of both of them naked.

Jodi and Travis also discussed the virtues of KY over baby oil on the May 10 tape

Yes, exactly. That coupled with the pics of both of them naked.

Proves nothing, only staging, just like the picture of little Caylee reaching for the handle of the screen door. Doesn't prove she had the strength to open it or ever did, only posed for the photo. Besides I think the nude photos of her were selfies taken on a tripod with a timer.

I have tons of photographs of the crime scene. In fact when you watch the video you can see the pattern on the tile before I put the black over the squiggly mark. I was able to see every tile that could possible by the one and only those three worked.

g

BBM:

Yes, and I may have to ask my daughters pediatrician exactly what they are doing with it as well. KY is sooo old school but that's just me.

O/T but do pediatricians still use rectal thermometers? That's the only reason I can think of, but I'm so old school that I'm probably wrong.

Its incredible the amount of information you provided. Great job.

The next time I hear LE say that they enhanced pictures or enhanced videos then I am going to believe them.

Just amazing.

From his own words, Travis was addicted to Arias and the sex between them. His own sister, Samantha said that she was like a drug to him.

No one here that I have seen has claimed Travis was a sex addict or having sex with everyone and anyone to satisfy a need. Far from it. Travis' addiction was to Arias and the sex they had. He didn't want to marry her, be her boyfriend after they broke up. Sex was all she had to offer.

I agree and I am not sure I would even use the word addict at all in this context.

Sure he may have liked the sex that she offered but I don't think I would go so far as to use the word addict.

I think it was more like if she came over then they both knew they would likely end up having sex. Which is not too different than a lot of girlfrend/boyfriend couples.

I think the only real difference than other people his age is his religioun and church friends made their relationship seem more taboo to them. So it became more of a big deal to TA and his other friends.

Had it not been for the religoun then others may not have batted an eye about it. Im thinking back to young friends I knew where it was expected they would have sex with their boyfriend or girlfriend practically every time they met up.

It was actually rather normal what TA+JA were doing. The only thing that made it stand out was the religion made it somewhat taboo to them and also that we the public ended up finding out about their hookups.

BBM:

Agreed about the old school thing. Jodi was completely out of touch when it came to cutting edge sexual stuff. Very old-fashioned.

O/T but do pediatricians still use rectal thermometers? That's the only reason I can think of, but I'm so old school that I'm probably wrong.

Children have internal cavities just like adults do.

Before I log back into my real life, one question, how do you know that "hour" wasn't just JA playing her "tape" for him, essentially verifying she had the "goods" on him and exactly what she was going to send to any/all of his future prospects unless he agreed to "do/give" something for her in return for it, while he sat there realizing that "screwing the pooch" just didn't justify what she'd done to him and possibly others? What may have set her off was him telling her to f off and do her worst, that he was done with it and her... :thinking:

JMO but she's not going to play that card. She'd put a lot of planning into this prior to when they spoke for an hour June 2. She'd called Darryl for gas cans, staged a burglary of her own grandparents home to get a gun, made reservations with Budget and set up the alibi trip to see Ryan. She's not going to start another fight with Travis. She planned to use the knowlege that he would fall back into the pattern she'd established through her manipulations throughout their toxic relationship. IMO

I tried to stay away this time.
But you called
And you made sure I heard your voice
U knew that would be enough
Not how many infractions
You just kill me
Every time
And I keep taking you back
I have come to terms with it
I am in partial addicted to you
The positives
If all you were is positive
Or your good facad that is in fact an act
I'm addicted to it
But it is bullshiz
Yet I'm addicted to it
And you know it
And you know I will take you back
You always know
You know I'll get pissed but I'll take you back

Good morning Gray, and thank you for this video, it wasn't until I rotated the image to straighten the grout line that I could see the linen door is actually closed (as is the bathroom cabinet door, I had thought it was open but it was only the shadow from the light coming in the window) - can I ask why you decided tile B instead of C? Also, what do you make (if anything) about that amount of light coming in a south-facing window at 5:30 in the afternoon in Mesa? Thanks for your thoughts, and this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel