Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting aside the contentious question of whether or not they had sex that day (please), what are possible timelines for the 4th?

Taking into account-

1. The timestamps may or may not be accurate.

2. Zach was there between 3-4, and neither heard or saw Travis or the , and nothing seemed out of order to him.

3. Whatever she was doing with the camera, she did something with it that put specific timestamps on most of the sex pics recovered.

4. Unless she reset the camera's time in between the 1st set of pics and the second shower set, there are over 3 hours to account for
between the time of sex pics and the shower pics.

5. TA's computer was accessed at some time in the afternoon between the set of pics.

6. She couldn't have parked in the driveway or in the garage.

(...)

I've wondered why she didn't kill him while he slept...put the gun to his head. The only thing is I think she enjoyed using the knife. I think slashing all those tires relieved/released the pressure of her obsessive thoughts. She liked that release. So her plan became in the shower, with a knife, blood going nicely down the drain. No mess.
Risky. Dude fought for his life. Just because she considered him disposable doesn't mean he was going to just sit there and take it.

BBM UBM

"So her plan became in the shower, with a knife, blood going nicely down the drain, no mess" - TexMex

If you were to describe a horror movie scene, which one would most people say would best fit the above, at a guess?

Psycho

Arias loved movie references. She must have seen the old classic Psycho at one point in her life. The poses in the shower scene always struck me as more Psycho than Calvin Klein.

Since the defense didn't haul out the CVS receipt and show what was purchased, they apparently didn't need the jury to see what it was either, which is why my thoughts were something that puts a minor question to the sex party...like Midol for cramp relief or something along those lines. Could have just been any pain reliever, I guess, but at 6.37 it was a cheap something.

Here's when I know I've been down some deep dank rabbit holes for way too long....iirc, in March, at least, she had her period sometime in the last week of the month. :shame:

Okay, so I had asked a question last night and it went bye bye. I'll try again. Does anyone have a pic of Travis' living room furniture, mainly the sofa and any chairs? TIA.

photo of the front of his house. There is a keycode pad for the garage to the inside left of the double door garage entrance. The interviews indicate that Taylor gave the group of TA's friends the code to enter TA's house through those garage doors. There is one door to inside his house via the garage- the door opens into the laundry room. The laundry room is on the same short hallway as is TA's office and the downstairs guest bathroom.

The knew his garage code, but IMO there is no way she entered his house that night through the garage. By her own admission her regular routine (LOL) was to go through the sidegate into his backyard. From there? he could enter via the sliding glass door, if it wasn't locked, or through his office window, after she took the screen off. My bet is increasingly on his office window,after she knew he had gone upstairs. Going in that way would have made the least noise, and she would have been least visible.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Business/NC_Travis_Alexander_mar_140709_16x9_608.jpg

Here's what his street looks like, taken from a video. Notice how obvious a car with an out of state license plate would be, and for that matter, a car parked on the street rather than in a driveway. I watched the video of a guy driving around TA's neighborhood and can't remember seeing any cars parked on the street.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/de...c8635a18a29c1d5611a99e202ff.jpg?itok=Y-wUZqYz

Hope, look at how the light hits the house. The shadows over the windows? Versus the light that comes pouring in to the bathroom in that murder-scene photo?

Also, wow, so many white cars parked on that street. Maybe JA could have parked in someone else's driveway? She could have parked in TA's garage? She often did park in the garage, right?

Ugh. Thinking about Travis looking outside his house for her car. Not seeing one. Really, no wonder she had to keep changing her lies about Travis helping her with luggage. He didn't help her because not only didn't she have any, other than her purse with gun and knife, and very perhaps a backpack, but because there wasn't a car nearby to take luggage out of or to put luggage back in.

Ummm, I think she did actually have a suitcase. However, I think it stayed in the car. The reason I think she had a suitcase was that she was planning to go to Cancun. Plus, she talks about "suitcase" and "luggage" with EF, IIRC. The words strike me as bizarre unless she was planning a plane trip. I mean, who goes couch surfing with "luggage"?

So while there's bwahahaha BS about TA helping her with the luggage, the fact that she had some, IMO, is not in any doubt.

BBM UBM

"So her plan became in the shower, with a knife, blood going nicely down the drain, no mess" - TexMex

If you were to describe a horror movie scene, which one would most people say would best fit the above, at a guess?

Psycho

Arias loved movie references. She must have seen the old classic Psycho at one point in her life. The poses in the shower scene always struck me as more Psycho than Calvin Klein.

An intellect greater than Einstein and a director greater than Hitchcock?

image.jpeg

Putting aside the contentious question of whether or not they had sex that day (please), what are possible timelines for the 4th?

Taking into account-

1. The timestamps may or may not be accurate.

2. Zach was there between 3-4, and neither heard or saw Travis or the , and nothing seemed out of order to him.

3. Whatever she was doing with the camera, she did something with it that put specific timestamps on most of the sex pics recovered.

4. Unless she reset the camera's time in between the 1st set of pics and the second shower set, there are over 3 hours to account for
between the time of sex pics and the shower pics.

5. TA's computer was accessed at some time in the afternoon between the set of pics.

6. She couldn't have parked in the driveway or in the garage.

One possibility.

If Travis' camera was set to Greenwich time by default(-7 hours). Travis doesn't even know how to upload pictures to his website. Would he bother to set AZ time on his camera?

YouTube activity
4:08 am Daft Drunk- two drunk girls dancing
4:11 am Daft hands
4:15am Daft Hands Double Speed

-Youtube web proxy video
4:24 am

-G mail
4:30 am

-travisalexander.net
4:33 am
4:35 am

-Enrique leaves
6 am

-Nude pictures (?????????????????)
6:42 am - 6:47 am

-Shower pictures
10:22 am - 10:33 am

-Chris texts to Travis
10:51am
JA to Chris
12:13 pm

- Spybot access
1:44 pm or 2:44 pm (Neumeister or Brown)

-Zach comes home 3 - 4 pm (JA in bedroom w/door locked)

-Last activities on T's laptop
3:34 pm - When Martinez was directing Melendez
4:19 pm - Per Flores report (email activity)
4:54 pm - When Wilmott was crossing Melendez

-Enrique comes home
6 - 6:30 pm

The wife and I watched the verdict trial while reading here daily. Thanks for so many well founded post and quotes. We tried to follow the transmitter-twitter sentence trial which was like a slow non-slashed leak in a tire. This trial has led to many spirited debates between my wife and I. We've put on the boxing gloves twice, she won both times. LOL The amount of psychobabble and glitter-twitter, from the biocth, has left us drained. The murderess is the only survivor with the answers locked in her dark hiss-abyss brain. Our obsession/addiction will respectfully come to an end as we finally agree to leave the thread. Peace to us! We'll leave with many good memories and realize we may never know the why for sure. As Winston Churchill referred to Russia during WWII, it's a riddle wraped in a mystery inside an enigma. I guess it’s a bit like the famous quote from Donald Rumsfield (the US Secretary of Defence a while back), who told a Pentagon briefing that “There are known knowns; these are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things we know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don’t know we don’t know.” Wow..what can I say?

So, I'm left with two alternatives.....apply as a guard at Perryville just so I can rat out the Guinness Book of Liars Princess..ah.... more restrictions!

Or return to my original obsession/addiction, who killed John F. Kennedy. After 50 years of research, I've become an expert. I read somewhere a while ago that the word “expert” comes from a combination of the two Latin words “ex” meaning “a has-been”, and “spurt” meaning “a drip under pressure. In other words .. an ex - spurt could be said to be a "has been .. an unknown drip under pressure" who has become a self-proclaimed narcissist...

I've made great strides in the who's...not so in the why. It's narrowed down to the KGB, Castro, LBJ, mafia, FBI, Dallas police, Oswald, Ruby, CIA, grassy knoll bums, Secret Service...etc. So, thanks again for the good reads and keep up the good work!

One possibility.

If Travis' camera was set to Greenwich time by default(-7 hours). Travis doesn't even know how to upload pictures to his website. Would he bother to set AZ time on his camera?

YouTube activity

-Youtube web proxy video

-G mail

-travisalexander.net

-Enrique leaves
6 am

-Shower pictures

-Chris texts to Travis
JA to Chris

- Spybot access

-Enrique comes home

If she killed him at 10:30 she'd have been in Utah way earlier.
There was no reason for her to do anything to his camera. They took pics. She took shower pics. She deleted pics. Put bleach on the camera. IMO

Except Benadryl doesn't make everyone sleepy. It has the opposite affect on some of us. I was thinking more like some sort of sleep aid.

Also, the fact that the receipt says "health care eligible" might rule out some items (like KY, I'm guessing). Not sure if it's the same in Arizona but in my state OTC pharmacy items that are eligible for reimbursement through a flex-spending account will show up on the receipt with a similar notation.

I forget, did Travis's autopsy tox screens come up with any drug residue in his system?

Benadryl might actually be eligible for health care reimbursement. Physicians often recommend it.

Also, Jodi is unlikely to have known that Benadryl doesn't make everyone sleepy.

She could have bought melatonin. How much money are we talking about?

Benadryl might actually be eligible for health care reimbursement. Physicians often recommend it.

Also, Jodi is unlikely to have known that Benadryl doesn't make everyone sleepy.

She could have bought melatonin. How much money are we talking about?

Six dollars and thirty seven cents.

Since the defense didn't haul out the CVS receipt and show what was purchased, they apparently didn't need the jury to see what it was either, which is why my thoughts were something that puts a minor question to the sex party...like Midol for cramp relief or something along those lines. Could have just been any pain reliever, I guess, but at 6.37 it was a cheap something.

Well, if she was having her period that would be interesting....Wasn't there a mention in the texts of her period making her unavailable for playtime? I think we discussed it recently..

Heck, do we even know "pharmacy" meant "medication"? How about Depends?

The wife and I watched the verdict trial while reading here daily. Thanks for so many well founded post and quotes. We tried to follow the transmitter-twitter sentence trial which was like a slow non-slashed leak in a tire. This trial has led to many spirited debates between my wife and I. We've put on the boxing gloves twice, she won both times. LOL The amount of psychobabble and glitter-twitter, from the biocth, has left us drained. The murderess is the only survivor with the answers locked in her dark hiss-abyss brain. Our obsession/addiction will respectfully come to an end as we finally agree to leave the thread. Peace to us! We'll leave with many good memories and realize we may never know the why for sure. As Winston Churchill referred to Russia during WWII, it's a riddle wraped in a mystery inside an enigma. I guess it’s a bit like the famous quote from Donald Rumsfield (the US Secretary of Defence a while back), who told a Pentagon briefing that “There are known knowns; these are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things we know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don’t know we don’t know.” Wow..what can I say?

So, I'm left with two alternatives.....apply as a guard at Perryville just so I can rat out the Guinness Book of Liars Princess..ah.... more restrictions!

Or return to my original obsession/addiction, who killed John F. Kennedy. After 50 years of research, I've become an expert. I read somewhere a while ago that the word “expert” comes from a combination of the two Latin words “ex” meaning “a has-been”, and “spurt” meaning “a drip under pressure. In other words .. an ex - spurt could be said to be a "has been .. an unknown drip under pressure" who has become a self-proclaimed narcissist...

I've made great strides in the who's...not so in the why. It's narrowed down to the KGB, Castro, LBJ, mafia, FBI, Dallas police, Oswald, Ruby, CIA, grassy knoll bums, Secret Service...etc. So, thanks again for the good reads and keep up the good work!

OMG!!! That is the wittiest thing I've read in a very long time. Please don't leave!!!! JFK can wait!!!

And BTW---you've robbed us by not posting before. ;)

Dang. What an inconvenience, having to feed family right now...BBL (hopefully while you're still and posting, Sidetrak). :)

One possibility.

YouTube activity

-Youtube web proxy video

-G mail

-travisalexander.net

-Enrique leaves
6 am

-Shower pictures

-Chris texts to Travis
JA to Chris

- Spybot access

-Enrique comes home

We concluded Jodi was monitoring his computer use (e.g. by having his screen come up on hers) and that's how she knew about the Daft stuff, right? And that she obviously wasn't there because he wasn't playing the exact Daft stuff she mentioned? So we've dispensed with the necessity for her to be there in the office with him at 4 ish am. (I would speculate she was outside in her car with her computer and logged into his internet. No doubt she had done this many times before, especially since she didn't have internet IIRC.)

What a great and funny post. I sure wish you and your wife would have jumped into the mix a lot sooner. I fully understand why you feel it is time to close this chapter though. I consider doing just that, but then something is said in a post and I get riveted again. There is not much to debate right now and I think our frustration shows somewhat. Blessings to you and your wife and take care. That is too funny about Perryville. LOL

Well, if she was having her period that would be interesting....Wasn't there a mention in the texts of her period making her unavailable for playtime? I think we discussed it recently..

Heck, do we even know "pharmacy" meant "medication"? How about Depends?

Maybe she forgot to grab a few packs from her plethora of condoms at Granny's. Or, she had used up her allotment from her emergency roadside kit. CVS to the rescue.

We concluded Jodi was monitoring his computer use (e.g. by having his screen come up on hers) and that's how she knew about the Daft stuff, right? And that she obviously wasn't there because he wasn't playing the exact Daft stuff she mentioned? So we've dispensed with the necessity for her to be there in the office with him at 4 ish am. (I would speculate she was outside in her car with her computer and logged into his internet. No doubt she had done this many times before, especially since she didn't have internet IIRC.)

IIRC, didn't TA ask her for the key/pass code for wireless access in one of the texts? A friend had asked to print some pictures using TA's printer but needed access to his wireless.

So, she could've used her laptop to access his laptop activity from his or her car using access to his wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove