Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Travis said...that Lisa was OK with hanging out with ex's, including Steve Bell, and that she was hanging out with the ex- BF who came after Steve Bell "even when I was ring-shopping."

As in, Travis was ring shopping. And why else would he mention it then, if he wasn't referring to the fact he was ring-shopping for Lisa?

Doesn't mean he actually bought a ring for her, but I'm not surprised he looked for one (if he did). Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't be thrilled to be given an engagement ring that had been bought for someone else.

And...he bought a ring for Linda years before 2008, and had moved at least once since then, from CA to AZ. Would he really have kept it loose in a desk drawer?

* I guess I confused your original comment about Travis, Lisa, her exes and ring shopping ("Lisa didn’t have a problem hanging out with her other ex’s, and did so with one, even when he was ring shopping") for what I thought Travis had actually said to Aaron. That's what I get for thinking.

* I guess I confused your original comment about Travis, Lisa, her exes and ring shopping ("Lisa didn’t have a problem hanging out with her other ex’s, and did so with one, even when he was ring shopping") for what I thought Travis had actually said to Aaron. That's what I get for thinking.

Nah. That's what you get for me not writing clearly enough. ;)

Also, back in /20072008 there were programmes that allowed the monitoring of another person's computer (phone too, I think). You needed access to the phone and computers to set it all up but Arias had that. It was possible to monitor every key stroke. It is seemingly very hard to trace but forensic experts may have been able to discover it. Could Arias have erased the programme undetected by experts? I doubt it but it's worth considering.

Key Logger programs, yes!

Once installed, they are completely invisible to the user of the computer installed on, and can be set to email every single keystroke entered by that user to someone else. I'd bet that was how she kept getting his new passwords. And, armed with his passwords, she could go in and delete (or write & send) emails without his knowledge. She could even read emails & then mark them as "unread" so he wouldn't know. I think key loggers were also available for cell phones back then, but not 100% sure....Also don't know if it's something that would be picked up by the investigation of his computer or not.

(Don't ask how I know about these, lol!) :thinking:

(Arggh. Meant to quote you, Val, about Brooke FB post on the 28th being the "last straw" for the .)

I'm thinking maybe it was too, in whole or in part, depending on what her access was to his SM at that point.

Travis was texting and maybe calling many of his friends the morning of May 28th to tell them he had left a voicemail for Lisa and was waiting to hear back from her, hoping and needing an opportunity to come clean with her.

I doubt he posted about it on Facebook, though, as he definitely did in the early afternoon about awesome Brooke.

Relevant reminders that I remembered every once in awhile this past too-long while, but not often enough:

--The 's father being interviewed by Flores, saying that she frequently enough would call her mother and be happy and in a good mood, then shortly afterwards would call again, crying and utterly despondent, or angry about nothing discernable. (Translated: it's impossible to connect the dots about her state of mind or emotions at any given time, or over time).

--The fact she lied to everyone, constantly, including to herself, even when writing to herself in her own journals, and the fact she doctored correspondence with Travis (impossible to know what's true or a lie, even when reading original case documents).

--JM challenging AV on the stand... so you think it's possible to understand what Travis or the felt or thought....about anything, just by reading texts between the two?

--DeMarte testifying...it's typical BPD to transition, often, suddenly, and without any external reason, between elevating then devaluing their target. (Translation, IMO, she could have thought fleetingly about killing him, even, but the next day have gone back to her plans to snare him in marriage).

There's just no way of really knowing, IMO, certainly not before mid-May, at the earliest.

But...I've certainly enjoyed the long journey of trying to figure it all out anyway, and have especially appreciated the fine company here doing likewise. :)

I've been so busy preparing my family and house for termite tenting. We have to be out of the house for 2.5 days next week.:eek:

I really appreciated reading what you wrote and your translations above. Thank you Hope4More for your penetrating insight.

You concluded some things are impossible to know and I can't agree more. I'm comfortable with your translations -impossible to know- because and only because all of us diligently and painstakingly sleuthed and scrutinized every texts, emails, timelines, and testimonies available to us before coming to that conclusion.

What was the time frame on the CL/TA texts that didn't go through?

From my typed up notes of awhile ago...

Text summaries, May 1-early May 9. Context for CL-TA text thing, passwords, hacking…..

May 1.--Thursday, in Mesa.

Sees Talie, hooks up with CL (1:15AM) , Mimi agrees to go to Cancun (11ish AM), CL asks about 1,000 places book, repays Deanna $200, talks with Sky about tile cleaner, tells her he got second mortgage the day before(?), texts with , overlapping with Sky’s for a while, about his blog, starting off with TA to her--“you don’t care about me,” tells/teases (11PM ish) she’s plagiarizing his blog, she’s defensive at length, , says she was more enlightened at 19, think I’ll go back to then, says she’s checking emails, he says doesn’t believe her, says he spent most of day helping Taylor, she says --want me to say I’m a horny little girl who needs immediate alleviation? Ta tells her to email him, she doesn’t, says she got a call from office saying a federal warrant out for her arrest, hahah, crazy, a mistake, TA replies-“I saw that,” 11:23-11:28, says she’s struggling with email (Hotmail), then tells him to accept GChat request instead, at 11:30 says she sent him another email. Last text of night. (recording for May 10th sextape?)

May 2. -Friday. In Mesa.

TA to Michelle about camping trip. Pays Verizon $50 to avoid being cut off, agrees to help PPL associate, discusses Cancun arrangements with various PPL’ers.

May 3. Saturday. In Mesa (?).

3:06AM. Texts CL “thanks for texting me back, nerd,” texts with Elyce, teases with Katie Barnes about her wearing a Lucky Charms t-shirt he gave her, tells her he would be married to Lisa if not for Mimi, Mimi I will never know that, asks Michelle if she hates him, she says why, he says he’s been texting her repeatedly with no reply, great camp out, saw lots of Mimi, heartbreaking seeing Lisa, he’s in bad spot with lots of inner conflict, feeling melancholy, turning into a drama queen, is all excited that Mimi told others they’d had a date, but made him jealous watching Lisa hang all over Matt, though not his business. Noticed that Taylor was chatting with Michelle on FB, asks her--pray for me, I’m feeling emotional, emotions are what they are, I’m still in love with Lisa, am embarrassed by it, want to beg her to take me back but I’m not, I made my bed…

Texts with Mandy about Lisa, trying to avoid aggravating Lisa by steering clear of events, but it sucks, Mandy is going through something similar, sympathizes about Lisa, they decide to get together and talk next week. Katie cancels for the night. He gets her message, she does not get his. A get together. Mandy comes, Katie doesn’t, maybe Mimi does too? group date? Mimi tells him at 10:06pm she’s going to bed, hope he had fun.

May 4. Friday

Early AM. With Maria A, then texts she’ s getting back with him, sorry took so long, have a good night. Next, 5PM about dinner with H’s, with petulant Talie 8-9:30pm, gives her the boot –they were supposed to get together, you did ‘t call, yada yada. Right afterwards he texts , Deanna and Elyce- are u awake? Go read my blog. texts—“hust woke kup, not near a computer, tomorrow. “ TA replies -- OK.

May 5. Saturday. In CA?

With Sean about getting going on website, with Deanna –blog is intro to his book, with Chris about missing PPL call and wants his input on blog, texts--forget the ntl anthem, come up this weekend, no excuses!!! TA-- would if I could but can’t. --saw dog in hot car, called the police, why can’t u come? TA--party for Taylor. (which is true, but TA doesn't go to it--he's already lined up a double date with Mimi, Michelle, and Darrin for the Saturday night when he returns from CA).

12:23PM - call me on your blog, about coming-hurry up and clear yr schedule. Texts with Deanna who is excited for him and to read it, but isn’t at home. 12:29--Tells tells he’ll call her in 2 minutes –he’s texting with Katie at 12:42, tells her he gave her a shout out about help with intro.

Tells Sean at 1pm he needs his help, Sean asks for all his credit card info, including security code. TA texts 35 friends, including CL, to read his blog and comment. Tells Sean: He has dreamhost for site, wants 1-year subscription, gives him a coupon code -5050 to save $50. Gives Sean ALL his cc info.
Gives password to site, denver77, and Riverside for where he was born. Sean asks where travisalexander.net is registered, needs login info so he can “repoint” the site. TA asks for site tracker so he can see where traffic is coming from, has one in blog site. Dreamhost sends TA emails, Sean asks to have them forwarded to him, to his Gmail address.

Friends text TA kudos on blog. asks at 2:25 for his “honest opinion” on a pic, 2:27 says will email it with pic of your eyes, will text u when I’ve sent both of them. At 2:47— says oops, computer is frozen. At 3:11 says --have a favor to ask you--call me in 3 minutes.

3:26 TA asks Sean do you need these aweber (sic) emails, Sean- yes, TA sends to him. 3:51pm, after talking about dude vomiting and asking about his sunburn, says---about my pic….

3:56-5:06pm, TA texting mostly with ’s favor, about a pic for her website. TA---I like the pic of me and the one of you is perfect. Beautiful adventurous photojournalist in field, run with it. --Going for that. TA--You nailed it. -- I have something you could nail, kidding. Sort of. Glad u like pic of your eyes. TA—ignores sleaze, says his new pic is lighter, old one made it seem “ like I’m taking myself too seriously,’ —“sometimes you do, hahaha.” Then, : I sent you a zillion times, said error” but went through each time, oops. “ TA--He does a great job, or whoever took the pic. : thanks he’s moving soon, so I’m glad I got them too, do u like yr pic. No reply. minutes after…- yes I guess since no complaints. TA- yes I’m happy, thank you.

Sean asks for password to yahoo- xander77. TA tells him site is down. What happened? TA texts PPL help, PPL with Chris, tells him she’s posted new pics of herself on Myspace, Maria tries to reach him, Taylor tells him he’s at the movie, saving him a seat. TA says he’ll be there. 2 min later he texts Mimi he got their flight itin. At 9:51PM the texts--send me a pic. TA-can’t. —pleeeease. TA--in movie. --who’s the lucky girl. TA—Taylor. : “ooh… in that girlie sound u make, heehee!”

11PM ish, tells Sean he doesn’t see visitor tracker on site, texts with Mimi about Cancun, to read his blog. She says will do it tomorrow but saw a spelling error on your blog. TA asks-what was it? She says--Good night.

May 6. Tuesday. Still in CA, till Sat morning.

Early AM. texts about expensive new car Josh Denne bought, “sweet;” mesa and Tempe briefing merging, next Thursday in Tempe, no more Tuesdays in mesa. Texting with Aaron, with Sky about what time he goes on (Riverside training). Jared filmed 5-7 minutes of this training.

May 7. Wednesday. .In CA.

Maria texts him goodnight at 4AM, later, that she’s afraid he’s lost respect for her, he tells her no way, thanks for drawing the line, sorry for attempting to seduce you. Texts with Maria for a while, with Sky about going over there late afternoon, to Taylor about Lisa’s status changing on FB, then Michelle about same, tells her about Mimi excited, but is so stuck on Lisa fB thing, Taylor-- really bugging you? TA-yes. He is very late to Sky’s. Deanna pissy-teases him about him not calling her back, he does PPl call, but during it he is is texting Taylor about Lisa status, it’s single, Taylor and TA say they took the status off their own FB’s to keep private, he texts with Maria and Deanna, who is heading to AZ for an endowment.

May 8. Thursday. In CA.

Early AM..texts CL—did you die? To Sean-wants to track by city and state, Sean tells him absolutely do not click on any Google ads for yourself, TA says he figured out Google analytics, which will track visitors by city and state. Sean says he’ll put on the Digg It plug in. Aaron confirms Sat evening.

Sean asks if he has iTunes account, needs email and password for it, TA says --either the Gmail account or prsnlpowerjyahoo.com, same password of denver77, gives Sean his DOB. Sean says check yr email for confirmation for Digg account, click link to activate, TA does.

Aaron says -we’re in, TA says-mutual links? Taylor texts that the new t-shirt website has been hacked, TA tells Sean.

TA texts with Maria, tells Mimi he’s putting together an awesome Cancun agenda, texts with Deanna about going to see a movie, and must have called CL, because she texts him at 10:48PM that she hadn’t gotten any texts from him either and doesn’t like feeling like a piece of meat.

He tells her he’s texted her “like 5 times” since she was at his house with no reply. CL says she didn’t get them, and wondered what had happened,.

At 10:52PM, CL says --ironic he was feeling the same way,

10:53 he replies-wow, I just figured I had pissed you off with my seductive ways or something,

10:55PM TA texts - “you’re dead to me.”

In middle of ongoing texting with CL, who say, No, she’s wishes they had been better kids, but shares the responsibility and is not sorry, he apologizes, she says she’s not worrying about it, TA texts with Elyse, last text he sends before 6:30AM-ish is to Elyce at 11:31PM.

Friday, May 9. texts him at 1:20AM (now early AM on May 9) to call her in exactly 5 minutes,

I suspect there was just some problem with Verizon or something. Maybe he hadn't cleaned out his text history in awhile...?

I’m posting this for a lurker here who doesn’t want to post it him/herself. ;)

About the identity of NA55:

S/he said: “I also know that Travis had just returned from visiting family in Riverside right before the N/A 55 texts started.

My thought .... I am thinking that TRAVIS WAS N/A 55 ... texting himself after "borrowing" or somehow getting a friend’s old phone.

My thought is that he got a phone and texted himself all day to either punish the or drive her away. I think he was N/A 55. That kind of 24-hour commitment is hard to ask of a friend and maybe he just didn't want to ask anyone to play text sex, so he did it himself.

I made the connection because of the use of the words "hip bone/ bones". Who uses that phrase?? Travis.”

2/17/08. 2:10 am, TA to Maria A. “show me your hip bones”

5/13/08. 4:32pm, N/A 55 to Travis, in a series of texts about what “she” would do to him, says she’d run her lips “down your tummy,” “Licking your hip bones... "
-----------------------

Wow! This makes total sense, IMO, and explains that odd male reference NA55 made about taking off her “shirt,” among other things. I completely agree that it would be easier all the way around for Travis to do the deed himself, rather than to ask anyone.

I re-read the whole text exchange again, and what struck me was that the texts back and forth never crossed. Not one time, in that day plus long marathon session. Even when the texting was most rapid, almost all the texts were sent at least 1 minute apart, and the very few that weren’t were very short texts, both sent and received.

Our anonymous sleuther (AS) also makes an excellent point about linking this May 13-14 exchange to TA’s time in Riverside. NA55’s actual phone number had a Riverside area code. Travis met up with a slew of friends while there, a number of whom could have been willing to hand over a phone (including sister Samantha perhaps? A possibility AS suggests). It’s also possible that TA could have just bought a burner phone while there.

More to the point. It’s while he’s in Riverside, late on May 8th, that he finds out CL never received the texts he sent, and that he hadn’t received hers either. He definitely thinks the is responsible: “You are dead to me.”

And, he’s still in Riverside a few hours later, the night of Friday, May 9th, when she sends the “accidental” text to him supposedly meant for Steve Carroll (was he even real? Can’t remember), saying that her ex-BF had her Google password, unfortunately, and let’s work on the website away from where he can read/access it.

This, an accusation Travis found so outrageous he became extremely angry, text-fought with her for a long while, accusing her throughout of being a liar (“a liar to the core”).

He also told her— “you are paranoid because you have no respect for people’s privacy, and you dare insult me of all people. (Your actions prove) “you hate more than love” by “denying me the human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are not all like you in that respect.”

She says-- let’s do don’t ask don’t tell, he says,” let’s go one step further and forget each other exists. “ About 1 ½ hours later she sends him yet another “accidental” text, he reengages, including: “ I wonder what crap you send that I don’t get“ and “ thanks for keeping your end of the contract you made by paying me for the car you destroyed.”

She says-please stop (then lies, lies, lies).

Travis replies---“Please stop? I haven’t even begun. You are going to start being held accountable for your shizz. You have pissed me off in a way you never should have, and until now I have shown you a lot of mercy. But you have pissed that all away and times are fixing to get tough for you. “

TA returns to Mesa from Riverside on Saturday May 10, has his prearranged date with Mimi that night, is still holding out hope Mimi can be the one, and IMO, is likely concerned that the will try to wreck his chances.

The NA55 texting happens 3 days later, Tuesday May 13.

IMO it’s more likely than not NA55 was indeed Travis, there’s very little doubt he thought (or knew) the would not be able to resist snooping this text exchange (however she was doing it), and it’s very likely the NA55 texting was exactly the revenge Travis had been threatening since April, but most vehemently, a few days earlier, on May 9.

Thank you to AS for great sleuthing and for sharing… :happydance:

I suspect there was just some problem with Verizon or something. Maybe he hadn't cleaned out his text history in awhile...?

Don't agree with ya on this one. He didn't have problems receiving or sending texts with anyone else over those days. Just CL. Who he had just hooked up with at his house.

“Jodi didn’t want people to know what she bought, she said it was embarrassing,” he told Radar. The documents published showed that she also purchases dandruff shampoo, conditioner and an “antishank toothbrush” every week.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-...ry-beano-commissary-list-revealed-book-drive/

Her victim didn't deserve to have his life outed to the world and he didn't deserve to be lied about. Killer should not have a private moment for the rest of her (hopefully short) life!

Also - wants books sent directly to her so the queen can dole them out herself. :facepalm:

Don't agree with ya on this one. He didn't have problems receiving or sending texts with anyone else over those days. Just CL. Who he had just hooked up with at his house.

But she'd have to have access to both phones, right?
Plus she knew CL wasn't Mormon and wasn't a marriage threat...

I’m posting this for a lurker here who doesn’t want to post it him/herself. ;)

About the identity of NA55:

S/he said: “I also know that Travis had just returned from visiting family in Riverside right before the N/A 55 texts started.

My thought .... I am thinking that TRAVIS WAS N/A 55 ... texting himself after "borrowing" or somehow getting a friend’s old phone.

My thought is that he got a phone and texted himself all day to either punish the or drive her away. I think he was N/A 55. That kind of 24-hour commitment is hard to ask of a friend and maybe he just didn't want to ask anyone to play text sex, so he did it himself.

I made the connection because of the use of the words "hip bone/ bones". Who uses that phrase?? Travis.”

2/17/08. 2:10 am, TA to Maria A. “show me your hip bones”

5/13/08. 4:32pm, N/A 55 to Travis, in a series of texts about what “she” would do to him, says she’d run her lips “down your tummy,” “Licking your hip bones... "
-----------------------

Wow! This makes total sense, IMO, and explains that odd male reference NA55 made about taking off her “shirt,” among other things. I completely agree that it would be easier all the way around for Travis to do the deed himself, rather than to ask anyone.

I re-read the whole text exchange again, and what struck me was that the texts back and forth never crossed. Not one time, in that day plus long marathon session. Even when the texting was most rapid, almost all the texts were sent at least 1 minute apart, and the very few that weren’t were very short texts, both sent and received.

Our anonymous sleuther (AS) also makes an excellent point about linking this May 13-14 exchange to TA’s time in Riverside. NA55’s actual phone number had a Riverside area code. Travis met up with a slew of friends while there, a number of whom could have been willing to hand over a phone (including sister Samantha perhaps? A possibility AS suggests). It’s also possible that TA could have just bought a burner phone while there.

More to the point. It’s while he’s in Riverside, late on May 8th, that he finds out CL never received the texts he sent, and that he hadn’t received hers either. He definitely thinks the is responsible: “You are dead to me.”

And, he’s still in Riverside a few hours later, the night of Friday, May 9th, when she sends the “accidental” text to him supposedly meant for Steve Carroll (was he even real? Can’t remember), saying that her ex-BF had her Google password, unfortunately, and let’s work on the website away from where he can read/access it.

This, an accusation Travis found so outrageous he became extremely angry, text-fought with her for a long while, accusing her throughout of being a liar (“a liar to the core”).

He also told her— “you are paranoid because you have no respect for people’s privacy, and you dare insult me of all people. (Your actions prove) “you hate more than love” by “denying me the human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are not all like you in that respect.”

She says-- let’s do don’t ask don’t tell, he says,” let’s go one step further and forget each other exists. “ About 1 ½ hours later she sends him yet another “accidental” text, he reengages, including: “ I wonder what crap you send that I don’t get“ and “ thanks for keeping your end of the contract you made by paying me for the car you destroyed.”

She says-please stop (then lies, lies, lies).

Travis replies---“Please stop? I haven’t even begun. You are going to start being held accountable for your shizz. You have pissed me off in a way you never should have, and until now I have shown you a lot of mercy. But you have pissed that all away and times are fixing to get tough for you. “

TA returns to Mesa from Riverside on Saturday May 10, has his prearranged date with Mimi that night, is still holding out hope Mimi can be the one, and IMO, is likely concerned that the will try to wreck his chances.

The NA55 texting happens 3 days later, Tuesday May 13.

IMO it’s more likely than not NA55 was indeed Travis, there’s very little doubt he thought (or knew) the would not be able to resist snooping this text exchange (however she was doing it), and it’s very likely the NA55 texting was exactly the revenge Travis had been threatening since April, but most vehemently, a few days earlier, on May 9.

Thank you to AS for great sleuthing and for sharing… :happydance:

That makes so much sense, thanks Hope (and AS). Do you think, if he did use a burner phone, that he also used it from then until the murderess appeared at his house? Are there big gaps in texts to others (since he'd only use his regular phone with JA) from May 10th onward? Or do you think he exclusively used it to be NA55? Just wondering if there's another phone number-rabbit hole to explore. lol

“Jodi didn’t want people to know what she bought, she said it was embarrassing,” he told Radar. The documents published showed that she also purchases dandruff shampoo, conditioner and an “antishank toothbrush” every week.

http://radaronline.com/videos/jodi-...ry-beano-commissary-list-revealed-book-drive/

RFLMAO!! She's complaining that her privacy has been invaded?? Hahahah. -guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY. For the rest of your unnatural life.

She must be desperate for visitors to allow Kareem the **** to visit again, sitting across from her, in her cage, thick glass in between.

And--how quintessentially , the bookdrive thing. The playing philanthropic queen of maximum custody, requesting book donations be sent to her (rather than directly to the prison library), so she can control what kind of books those more common criminals should read, and who she'll deign to give donated books to--if that's even a possibility, which I think it isn't, since I believe the rule is inmates are explicitly forbidden from giving things directly to specific fellow inmates.

What a deluded, arrogant, pretentious, and incredibly desperate for attention she is.

That makes so much sense, thanks Hope (and AS). Do you think, if he did use a burner phone, that he also used it from then until the murderess appeared at his house? Are there big gaps in texts to others (since he'd only use his regular phone with JA) from May 10th onward? Or do you think he exclusively used it to be NA55? Just wondering if there's another phone number-rabbit hole to explore. lol

The NA55 phone number was not used (by anyone, anywhere) before or after the texting on May 13-14.

But she'd have to have access to both phones, right?
Plus she knew CL wasn't Mormon and wasn't a marriage threat...

No. We discussed this awhile back, that if she did have access to his phone (and there were multiple uncomplicated ways she could have had) she could block by phone number, for example.

And--I don't think it would have made the slightest bit of difference that CL wasn't marriage material. She considered CL her friend, just for starters, and his hookup with CL is the only real hookup he had to that point, that I'm aware of, anyway, other than with the . The last time he even sexted with someone other -Talie, in February, Lisa's tires got slashed the same night...though I suppose that could have been unrelated. ;)

No. We discussed this awhile back, that if she did have access to his phone (and there were multiple uncomplicated ways she could have had) she could block by phone number, for example.

And--I don't think it would have made the slightest bit of difference that CL wasn't marriage material. She considered CL her friend, just for starters, and his hookup with CL is the only real hookup he had to that point, that I'm aware of, anyway, other than with the . The last time he even sexted with someone other -Talie, in February, Lisa's tires got slashed the same night...though I suppose that could have been unrelated. ;)

I still think manipulating his phone is giving her more credit than she deserves. We also don't know she was the only one his phone wasn't communicating with. She's just the only one who claimed it.

Who knows? Maybe they both felt awkward about their encounter so they both claimed "phone problems". If they really needed to communicate he had a house phone, email etc and could have reached out to her. Perhaps he felt guilty about hooking up with a woman who had a child and wasn't "marriage material" since she never read the Book of Mormon he'd given her.

I also doubt Travis stooped to playing games with her (posing as NA55). IMO it's just childish and something a guy wouldn't do
But that's JMO

I still think manipulating his phone is giving her more credit than she deserves. We also don't know she was the only one his phone wasn't communicating with. She's just the only one who claimed it.

Who knows? Maybe they both felt awkward about their encounter so they both claimed "phone problems". If they really needed to communicate he had a house phone, email etc and could have reached out to her. Perhaps he felt guilty about hooking up with a woman who had a child and wasn't "marriage material" since she never read the Book of Mormon he'd given her.

I also doubt Travis stooped to playing games with her (posing as NA55). IMO it's just childish and something a guy wouldn't do
But that's JMO

I can believe he did, because I think by that point he was out of pleasant ideas about how to get the to back the F off.

I also think in a meaningful way it’s irrelevant whether or not the actually had the ability to access his texts. What’s clear is that Travis thought she did have access to his texts, as well as to his SM accounts.

He was increasingly furious with her, began confronting her square on and promising revenge, and by May 22 early AM had told her –it’s all the way over. The escalated as well, perhaps hastily finalizing her existing plans to destroy his relationship (s), and IMO, by May 22 began to seriously contemplate killing him.

Who could blame Travis for beginning to feel paranoid in April and May, if that’s “all” it was, given her many intrusions into his phone and SM accounts? And her demonstrable track record of stalking his online SM “friends,” of erasing (according to DeMarte) multiple emails he’d sent or received, not just the one to Lisa he mentioned on May 26? And her use of his phone to text GF’s as him, of sending texts to herself in his name, and of posting on her own SM accounts in his name?

Travis believed, after all, at least for a week, that the actually had a spy watching what he did with Mimi and with Lisa, who told the what he was doing. He told friends of feeling like she was watching him all the time, even when he couldn’t see her (while she was in Mesa). He woke up at times to find her staring at him, watching him sleep, he found her more than once hiding in his closet, spying on him.

She told him about spying on him in August when he was with Lisa in his house, though I’m sure she didn’t use those words, she told him in early April about sneaking into his house, regularly, while he was asleep, and sleeping on his downstairs sofa, sneaking away again before he woke up.

He was pretty sure she’s stolen his journals. He was equally sure she’d slashed his tires and Lisa’s, and texted Lisa as Travis, and followed him on dates with Lisa. He knew the had snuck into his house-and Lisa’s, when he and Lisa were on dates, He blamed the in part for losing his relationship with Lisa.

He began expressing real anger with her by the end of March, when he knew she was leaving, and responded with anger more readily and more often to her manipulations from Yreka in April. I can easily imagine that by early May he felt he couldn’t take the risk of allowing the to interfere with his Mimi chances. He was that much closer to being kicked out of the singles ward, Mimi was dating him and telling others she was, she had expressed tentative interest in him, and she’d agreed to go to Cancun with him.

And there was the , on top of everything else, supposedly telling someone that Travis was snooping her SM, getting jealous about her BF’s, accidentally sending texts every which way, and…he definitely suspected her of pretending to be someone else online, MariaM, saying I can only imagine what to him, and inviting him to come hook up with her in Utah.

So, Travis as NA55. I still believe he was trying with the NA55 texting to expose her as MariaM, who was supposed to contact him on May 13 but didn’t, and hmmmm... the texted in the beginning about her calls being screened by TA, then absolute silence from her too, for the duration of the texting.

Travis confronted “MariaM” within a few days and forced the to confess to that scam on May 21. He confronted the directly, though, right after the NA55 exchange, asking her---why did you try to access my LDS link up account with different bogus names, over and over and over?

(Answer—maybe because she was trying to find out who NA55 was?)

Can't get the video to play. (?). And....what rumors?

It was a 9 min. infomercial they made for Prepaid Legal and their son and his name was shown in it, including the BMW they bought. Barf, barf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout