Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the bathroom had two windows? Val is probably the one to ask, think she figured out which window went where when we were going through the time and window shadows conundrum.

I'm not positive, because I've forgotten a lot of this kind of detail, but am kinda sure, because of all the analysis about that window facing the south? Which is what direction the window in the pic faces.

4AM in Mesquite? Hmm. Gonna check maps and take a break. BBL. :)

Yeah, it looks like she has the time to go from Kingman to Lake Havasu then take 40 to 93 up to Mesquite, then up to SLC (10 1/4 hours total drive time not including weapons disposal and gassing up time). Have a nice break, I'll be back in a bit too.

I'm not positive, because I've forgotten a lot of this kind of detail, but am kinda sure, because of all the analysis about that window facing the south? Which is what direction the window in the pic faces.

I'm forgetting details too, Val will straighten us out if she comes by. lol

Thanks for the info on Kingman, he hasn't lived in a hot zone for a while, still puzzling why he isn't aiming for a more moderate climate.

IIRC, the timeline was extremely tight up to the time she made her calls, but then it took her a very long time to reach SLC. I think she disposed of stuff after the phone calls, and it wasn't a quick disposal.

Somewhere after Mesquite? She gets gas there, right? Did she have to get to Mesquite quickly in order to make the timeline on the gas receipt?

Kingman to Mesquite via 93 and 15 (hoover dam route) takes about 2 1/2 hours, as does Kingman to Mesquite via 68 and 163 to Laughlin, then 95 and 15. The latter route would get her out of AZ more quickly, but I don't know enough about the Kingman phone pings to venture an intelligent guess.

I timed the route out just to see if the 6pm leaving Mesa was possible, not so much about trying to figure out the route. From what I saw of traffic on 10 in Phoenix, I can't imagine she went that route, but no certainty there.

Not arriving in Mesquite until 4 suggests to me she disposed of stuff after the phone calls and before Mesquite. Extra time in there....

Can I be doing something wrong that uploads worked but now they don't???

I hadn't thought she went to Havasu at all, though I suppose it's possible. IMO she took 60 to 17 to 40 to Kingman. What would have been the advantage of reaching NV via Havasu instead of going north to Hoover Dam?

I actually originally proposed she drove west on I-10 just inside the CA border and then headed north. So she wouldn't be caught in AZ. Her lie that she got lost would just maybe work. She also knew I-10 very well.

Can I be doing something wrong that uploads worked but now they don't???

Is there anyway to clear your cache on a phone browser? I know nothing about them but I haven't had any trouble with uploading this evening.

BTW, I'm going to SLC next to finally meet up with my DH and DS. I can go via Hoover Dam or the Laughlin route, and will go through Mesquite on 15 no matter the route, looks like. Any consensus on which route she was more likely to have taken?

Kingman to Mesquite via 93 and 15 (hoover dam route) takes about 2 1/2 hours, as does Kingman to Mesquite via 68 and 163 to Laughlin, then 95 and 15. The latter route would get her out of AZ more quickly, but I don't know enough about the Kingman phone pings to venture an intelligent guess.

IIRC during the interrogation Flores mentioned that JA had pinged on the AZ side of a mountain range. She had to be on that side in order to ping.

Yes, WS has gone weird. I can't upload and the site is draggy.

Is there anyway to clear your cache on a phone browser? I know nothing about them but I haven't had any trouble with uploading this evening.

Cleared the cache, thsnks, but still isn't working. I've been using a mobile hotspot since I can't figure out the wifi. Maybe I'm using too much data or something. Will go plead with hotel staff to help me out. Really want to post the pics, since I'm about to disappear into Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons and beyond until the 30, when DH flies back home and DS and I begin car trekking back together.

IIRC during the interrogation Flores mentioned that JA had pinged on the AZ side of a mountain range. She had to be on that side in order to ping.

But surely she thought she was in NV when she made the calls?

BTW, I'm going to SLC next to finally meet up with my DH and DS. I can go via Hoover Dam or the Laughlin route, and will go through Mesquite on 15 no matter the route, looks like. Any consensus on which route she was more likely to have taken?

What road is the Laughlin route?

Yes, I think she got confused and thought she had gotten across the border, no other reason for her to stop 27 miles from the border to make the call and check his voice mails otherwise.

She had just told Flores she was in NV and hadn't been in AZ. Then he brought out the detail that those phone calls pinged on the AZ side of a mountain range in NW AZ. IIRC. I suppose it's possible he invented that detail, but I dunno...

Maybe the detail that she pinged in AZ southeast of a mountain range is what persuaded us all to conclude she had driven through Kingman.

WS is buggy tonight.

Maybe the detail that she pinged in AZ southeast of a mountain range is what persuaded us all to conclude she had driven through Kingman.

WS is buggy tonight.

27 miles south of the NV border is in AZ (between the border and Kingman), no way for her to get around that.

She had just told Flores she was in NV and hadn't been in AZ. Then he brought out the detail that those phone calls pinged on the AZ side of a mountain range in NW AZ. IIRC. I suppose it's possible he invented that detail, but I dunno...

I vaguely recall (tho possibly incorrectly) that the calls pinged in a way she couldn't have anticipated, something about mountains.

I have a difficult time believing she was confused about whether or not she'd crossed into Nevada. Even wee roads crossing state lines have " WELCOME TO...." signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth