Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the detail that she pinged in AZ southeast of a mountain range is what persuaded us all to conclude she had driven through Kingman.

WS is buggy tonight.

Given the map, Kingman is also a logical place for her to have passed through, at least, IMO. Seems to me she could have made those calls earlier if she'd gone a straight shot route to the west to exit AZ.

27 miles south of the NV border is in AZ (between the border and Kingman), no way for her to get around that.

I don't think the 27 miles was a primary source, but someone's interpretation of the facts provided. I very clearly remember the Flores interrogation detail where JA pinged over a mountain range from NV and inside AZ.

She had to have called before Hoover Dam if she went that way, but maybe we're just making an assumption those calls were in Kingman?

Is there any possibility she had AZ license plates to use on her rental car?

If not, imo it makes no sense whatsoever for her to have turned her rear CA license plate upside down accidentally. She left Mesa in daylight, and no matter her route drove for hours in traffic. Not having plates would have been noticed in TA's neighborhood and on the road.

And if she already had a rear plate on, why take it off in the dark desert and put it right back on? Upside down?

I've always thought she turned it upside down on purpose, once in Utah, so she would be pulled over, as part of her never in AZ "alibi."

I don't think the 27 miles was a primary source, but someone's interpretation of the facts provided. I very clearly remember the Flores interrogation detail where JA pinged over a mountain range from NV and inside AZ.

She had to have called before Hoover Dam if she went that way, but maybe we're just making an assumption those calls were in Kingman?

I thought that the calls definitely pinged in Kingman. (?) Which if true doesn't mean she made calls in Kingman- that would make zero sense for her to do.

It was my memory it was JM mentioning the calls coming from the vicinity north of Kingman, and Joey citizen did testify that the pings were 27 miles south of the NV border.

I bet today has been quite an emotional day for you Hope, actually being *right there( where it happened, and able to sleuth at ground zero, I probably would have been pretty overwhelmed, feeling like Travis was closer than ever.

If JA mistakenly assumed she had gotten over the border from AZ into NV and wouldn't ping in AZ......she can't have gone the Hoover Dam route. She couldn't have made that mistaken assumption if she'd been planning to go over Hoover Dam: she would have known definitively what state she was in.

It was my memory it was JM mentioning the calls coming from the vicinity north of Kingman, and Joey citizen did testify that the pings were 27 miles south of the NV border.

That's ringing a bell.

I thought that the calls definitely pinged in Kingman. (?) Which if true doesn't mean she made calls in Kingman- that would make zero sense for her to do.

Flores didn't say Kingman. He mentioned a mountain range. He might even have given the name of the mountain range.

And you're completely right. She can't have been in Kingman, 'cos she would have known she was in AZ. And she didn't want to be caught in AZ.

I had to get out my large print Atlas, lol. I believe she pinged on the AZ side of the Black Mountains. Flores was showing her on the map, so it will be easy to retrieve that information.

Hah! Watch me do it....Sucker...

I bet today has been quite an emotional day for you Hope, actually being *right there( where it happened, and able to sleuth at ground zero, I probably would have been pretty overwhelmed, feeling like Travis was closer than ever.

It wasn't emotional exactly, but the thought that I was likely parking where she did with murdering Travis on her mind did totally creep me out, and after being at his house all I wanted to do was get the heck away from Mesa.

i had to get out my large print atlas, lol. I believe she pinged on the az side of the black mountains. Flores was showing her on the map, so it will be easy to retrieve that information.

Hah! Watch me do it....sucker...

lol. :)

Interrogation Tape 2, after minute 31, David Lohr version. Actually, this whole little segment starting before there is revealing.

Giving up on uploads for the night. Still failing. Sorry. :(

Shell is where she stopped for gas in Mesquite, don't know how big the town is or if there's more than one, probably right off the highway, not sure you want to follow her exact route though. lol

It pinged off 93. Significant and convincingly in AZ.

Uh oh. ;) How so?

There's about 3 minutes discussion with route details on where she got lost and broke down and found her phone and somehow got on 93 and got on the 40 by mistake.....the geographic florid lying. It's hilarious. I think we have to assume EF isn't lying, too.

Can she even get from 93 into NV from AZ without going over the Hoover Dam? How could she be so stupid as to think she would ping in NV if she hadn't gone over the dam yet?

Shell is where she stopped for gas in Mesquite, don't know how big the town is or if there's more than one, probably right off the highway, not sure you want to follow her exact route though. lol

Mesquite is on the interstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member