Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But, 281129 did get LWOP, and swiftly. Also, you are only hearing one side of the story with regards to the person you met.

Hang in there! I know it's tough when you have to make ends meet. :hug:

Thank you for the hang in there comments. I agree about the LWOP but the trial took entirely too long and even though I only heard one side of the other story, I witnessed her giving all the leeway to the defense and hardly any to the prosecution, so to me, it was more clarification as to how I view this judge. I am glad there are probably no appealable issues but she went against the constitution for crying out loud and had to be overturned by the COA and for that I cannot give her a pass. I am just glad this trial is over and I REALLY want to see the secret star chamber transcripts and the secret sidebar transcripts.

Linask, I'm with ya!!! I quoted Predator, trying to see what point s/he is trying to make.

There was alot more than circumstantial evidence in this trial, on the contrary. And the killer told her own story through tangible evidence. Of course we will never know the whole story, but the evidence did IMO provide more than enough to convict. If Juan told a "story", it was guided by the evidence. No evidence was manufactured to create a story. Through the facts of the case, it authored itself. I don't quite understand your posts, Predator. CMJA was not railroaded into being found guilty.

Um...no...there was more evidence than Jodi's word. Her handprint on the wall with blood for one, and there were pictures on the camera that were date stamped. It wasn't just a "great story" we bought. And "We" didn't "see" the trial the second time around as it was trial by tweet. I'm not sure where you are trying to go with this line of thinking. Do you think she didn't do it? Otherwise what is your point? She did it, she admitted it, and the evidence proved she was there. Lots of cases get tried and convicted with no murder weapons and some without even the body. And I suppose it's just another coinky dink that the same caliber gun that just happened to be stolen from grandpa's house is the same caliber of gun that was used to kill Travis, huh? Okay...

What I think is that Jodi will spend the rest of her natural life in prison and that there just might be more than meets the eye to this case.

And I'd say that it'd a pretty big coinky dink that the same caliber gun that just happened to be stolen from grandpa's house is the same caliber of gun that was used to kill Travis if you were to imagine that someone else other than Jodi might have used the same caliber of gun to shoot Travis and when he didn't die that someone else, for good measure, decided to cut his throat...

FYI, it takes about 20 hours for a pool of blood to dry inside of a house (even after 15 hours if you were to put your palm in it and then put your palm to the wall it'd leave a bloody palmprint)

What I think is that Jodi will spend the rest of her natural life in prison and that there just might be more than meets the eye to this case.

And I'd say that it'd a pretty big coinky dink that the same caliber gun that just happened to be stolen from grandpa's house is the same caliber of gun that was used to kill Travis if you were to imagine that someone else other than Jodi might have used the same caliber of gun to shoot Travis and when he didn't die that someone else, for good measure, decided to cut his throat...

FYI, it takes about 20 hours for a pool of blood to dry inside of a house (even after 15 hours if you were to put your palm in it and then put your palm to the wall it'd leave a bloody palmprint)

Do you have one link or anything to even help us fathom this line of thinking???

yep you are right predator...there is more to this case than meets the eye and I suspect that what happened was far more brutal than I can imagine even with all the gory pictures. As for some other dude did it....it is possible but not probable and did not happen.

Predator, miss arias, is a murderer. A cold blood evil and twisted murderer. She is a liar too. All the times she lied was to save her skin. If she says she was there and she did it, I DO BELIEVE HER. Not that I would believe a liar, but, IF the liar is facing the compelling evidence as it is, she in this case had to confess and once and for all had to say one truth - that she did it. She tried her best, she thought she was very clever being a stupid ignorant coward, she invented and did a lot of mise-en-cene. But, she had to face it and admit that she had to say this one truth - THAT SHE WAS THERE AND MURDERED TRAVIS ALEXANDER. AND I HAVE NO DOUBT SHE DID IT.

I apologise for the capital letters it was only to underline.

As for your posts which I respect, I don't understand them as you seem to be stating one thing and at the same time its contrary.

Well, JM did have to school JSS on the case law regarding a defendant showing off their "restraints" during the trial. If you recall, Jodi wanted to walk over to the witness stand just like any other witness. JM's concern was that she would, uh "accidentally" show off her restraints and cause an appeal issue.

Lol, JM poked a big hole in JA's balloon, by dropping the a-word (APPEAL) on JSS. I wonder how often JM tried this technique (dropping the A-word) just to end-run JA.
uploadfromtaptalk1430869271519.jpeg[emoji3]

Arias - alone did this. No one hated Travis as much as she did, and no one liked her enough to help her. I am getting the impression you think she was framed or could not butcher him by herself. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Stay tuned for Manifesto Redux. I have no doubt that eventually she will make her way to the Perryville Printshop. There, she will filch the ink and paper. We haven't heard the end of her. I really do think she will write the events of the murder, minute by minute, line by line. She cant help herself. Its in her nature.

FYI, his body was not found until 5 days after she butchered him, the blood would of been dry.

LMAO, I just read this comment made by a former Perryville imate:

"Sexual orientation they say gay for the stay, straight at the gate (when you leave) 70% of the guards are male"

Do you have one link or anything to even help us fathom this line of thinking???

There's not a lot of research on the topic out there, but this should give some idea about the time of the drying of blood.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22752750

As a rule of thumb, wiping a typical small blood droplet (25 μl) will not lead to a macroscopically visible smear after a time period of approximately 60 min (time(min) = 45 min; time(max) = 75 min) at an average room temperature of 20 °C. Alteration of the ambient temperature has a remarkable effect, as the time needed for the drying process leading to wipe resistance of the droplets decreases to 30 min (time(min)) at an ambient temperature of 24 °C, and is prolonged up to >120 min (time(max)) at an ambient temperature of 15 °C. As for the surface materials in our study, significant differences in drying periods were only found between wood and linoleum (80th percentile 45 vs. 75 min).

Here's another one

I have mopped up blood about 14 hours after it left the body. It was still more liquid than solid.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=557540

To get more information on the topic I strongly recommend Crime Scene Forensics: A Scientific Method Approach By Robert C Shaler. Plus, there's a lot of other good Forensics literature out there which might be consulted to get more perspective.

Arias - alone did this. No one hated Travis as much as she did, and no one liked her enough to help her. I am getting the impression you think she was framed or could not butcher him by herself. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

No at all. I have seen the atrocities human beings are capable of firsthand. I firmly believe that she could.

There's not a lot of research on the topic out there, but this should give some idea about the time of the drying of blood.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22752750

As a rule of thumb, wiping a typical small blood droplet (25 μl) will not lead to a macroscopically visible smear after a time period of approximately 60 min (time(min) = 45 min; time(max) = 75 min) at an average room temperature of 20 °C. Alteration of the ambient temperature has a remarkable effect, as the time needed for the drying process leading to wipe resistance of the droplets decreases to 30 min (time(min)) at an ambient temperature of 24 °C, and is prolonged up to >120 min (time(max)) at an ambient temperature of 15 °C. As for the surface materials in our study, significant differences in drying periods were only found between wood and linoleum (80th percentile 45 vs. 75 min).

Here's another one

I have mopped up blood about 14 hours after it left the body. It was still more liquid than solid.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=557540

To get more information on the topic I strongly recommend Crime Scene Forensics: A Scientific Method Approach By Robert C Shaler. Plus, there's a lot of other good Forensics literature out there which might be consulted to get more perspective.

I am not following the point you are trying to make. What does the drying time of Travis' blood have to do with anything? CMJA was convicted and is in jail. End of story.

yep you are right predator...there is more to this case than meets the eye and I suspect that what happened was far more brutal than I can imagine even with all the gory pictures. As for some other dude did it....it is possible but not probable and did not happen.

I see that the subtlety of my point is too fine-drawn so that it is hard for some of you to recognize the gist of my disquisition.

Well, all I am saying is that if I were you I would not be so sure that the series of events respecting the Travis' murder concatenated and presented to you by Juan deserve your complete trust inasmuch that someone else might have had a hand in killing Travis and that Jodi might have just barely managed to squeak by with her life herself when the true malefactors were busy with “containing” Travis and that it might be quite possible if even not probable that at the time when Jodi managed to escape with her life Travis was still alive, and of course of one of the perpetrators would have gone after her, but lost her because she got in her car and drove away, but still she was there just long enough to leave that fateful palmprint on the wall behind while the other perpetrator dealt with Travis… but it’s totally crazy, right!? I mean something like that could have never happened, am I right? It’s just completely out of wack… Of course, Jodi did it!

I see that the subtlety of my point is too fine-drawn so that it is hard for some of you to recognize the gist of my disquisition.

Well, all I am saying is that if I were you I would not be so sure that the series of events respecting the Travis' murder concatenated and presented to you by Juan deserve your complete trust inasmuch that someone else might have had a hand in killing Travis and that Jodi might have just barely managed to squeak by with her life herself when the true malefactors were busy with “containing” Travis and that it might be quite possible if even not probable that at the time when Jodi managed to escape with her life Travis was still alive, and of course of one of the perpetrators would have gone after her, but lost her because she got in her car and drove away, but still she was there just long enough to leave that fateful palmprint on the wall behind while the other perpetrator dealt with Travis… but it’s totally crazy, right!? I mean something like that could have never happened, am I right? It’s just completely out of wack… Of course, Jodi did it!
She would never have admitted to "having done it" unless "she done it". I mean really, could she be that stupid? Get real

THAT Murderer would never have confessed to anything if there had been someone, hell anyone, else that she could even remotely get away with blaming who WASN'T involved, much less if there was someone else actually involved that she could throw under the bus, PERIOD.

Not to mention she lied, lied and never stopped lying, and it damn sure wasn't because someone else was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhijones