Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the Starbucks drink that Jodi liked to get? Tomorrow is her birthday and I would like to sent a big forget you by getting one.
Strawberry Frappe, it's cream based.

Too bad, they don't use sustainable power instead of the grid. I would vote for the inmates having to pedal stationary bikes to make soup.

You bring up an excellent point - solar power. All the sun they need and more! Unlimited solar.

What was the Starbucks drink that Jodi liked to get? Tomorrow is her birthday and I would like to sent a big forget you by getting one.

:confetti:

For the team - enjoy: :summer:
93e8d7394e1548eb87633b2b12af64ec.jpg

Stay cool y'all.

So how mad do you think the inmate will be when she finds out that her former attorney released his book (which isn't even about her) on her birthday, using her hashtag on Twitter? I'm enjoying a Russel Stover caramel right now, while I think about it. :happydance:

So how mad do you think the inmate will be when she finds out that her former attorney released his book (which isn't even about her) on her birthday, using her hashtag on Twitter? I'm enjoying a Russel Stover caramel right now, while I think about it. :happydance:

Isn't his book about his weight loss? Such exciting fare...NOT!

You bring up an excellent point - solar power. All the sun they need and more! Unlimited solar.

Actually, this would make perfect sense as an economic measure for businesses in places that get a lot of sunshine. Sustainable energy sources like solar power seem like a no-brainer in AZ.

[h=2]Kareem Williams, known as Lefty, says Arias didn't get a fair trial.[/h]
Williams, a former South Philly resident who moved to Phoenix about 4 years ago, says Arias didn't get a fair trial because of the media hype around the trial.
And he bases this opinion on experience. He attended the trial every chance he got, and blogged about it on his site, realentertainmentnews.com.
<snip>

Williams is selling the song, which is titled "Jodi Ann Arias" on the iTunes store for $0.99. But $0.34 of that goes toward the Jodi Arias appeals fund.
If it isn't your cup of tea, consider this: it's been listened to about 141,000 times through a free streaming service. more at link: http://www.metro.us/philadelphia/jo...ormer-south-philly-guy/zsJogj---bhaKpSxhRhWs/

Strawberry frappuccino

I still think they should have to work significantly to keep their appliances running. Jodi's never had to work for something she wanted and wouldn't get if she didn't work for it: just gimme gimme gimme.

A little update from the admin of the Shawna Forde FB page: Shawna is telling everyone to not mention any other inmates in their mail to her because DOC is confiscating it. She also says her outgoing mail is being held up for quite awhile so anyone expecting mail from her should be patient - I read that as her being 'corrected' for attempting to be a conduit for JA info. DOC is obviously not going allow these celeb games with either JA or SF, LOL!

A little update from the admin of the Shawna Forde FB page: Shawna is telling everyone to not mention any other inmates in their mail to her because DOC is confiscating it. She also says her outgoing mail is being held up for quite awhile so anyone expecting mail from her should be patient - I read that as her being 'corrected' for attempting to be a conduit for JA info. DOC is obviously not going allow these celeb games with either JA or SF, LOL!

You could see that coming, no doubt. I've been watching that page. JA jumped on Forde as a conduit immediately, and Forde obviously relished the attention she was getting. Did you notice how communication from Forde stopped abruptly after her first couple of notes to the public concerning JA? I would not doubt that DOC not only put a stop to that but probably moved JA. I mean, it was obvious! :floorlaugh:

At first, the admin of that page said something like "Oh, Forde can talk about anyone she wants to!"--and the info. about JA ground to a HALT for months. Then the admin. posted that nobody should write to Forde about "other inmates"...:floorlaugh:

Both of 'em got busted. This ain't the county jail. It's prison.

[h=2]Kareem Williams, known as Lefty, says Arias didn't get a fair trial.[/h]
Williams, a former South Philly resident who moved to Phoenix about 4 years ago, says Arias didn't get a fair trial because of the media hype around the trial.
And he bases this opinion on experience. He attended the trial every chance he got, and blogged about it on his site, realentertainmentnews.com.
<snip>

Williams is selling the song, which is titled "Jodi Ann Arias" on the iTunes store for $0.99. But $0.34 of that goes toward the Jodi Arias appeals fund.
If it isn't your cup of tea, consider this: it's been listened to about 141,000 times through a free streaming service. more at link: http://www.metro.us/philadelphia/jo...ormer-south-philly-guy/zsJogj---bhaKpSxhRhWs/

Thank you for making me laugh :D If my math skills (and a calculator of course!) don't fail me that equals $47,940 that he hoped would go into the family's retirement fund.:yourock::tyou::gathering::party::silly::lol::hilarious:

I'm wondering. If JA's $ is tied up in a trust acct, or doesn't exist, why would the Alexanders even file a wrongful death suit. I would imagine the lawyer's fees would be very expensive, for little or no gain.

I'm wondering. If JA's $ is tied up in a trust acct, or doesn't exist, why would the Alexanders even file a wrongful death suit. I would imagine the lawyer's fees would be very expensive, for little or no gain.

True. There are many reasons to file such a lawsuit even when no money is likely to be recovered.

There are more important things than money and we all know nothing will bring back their brother and friend.

The Alexanders will get Jodi's money. And this will be facilitated because nothing is safe when you break banking laws. "Mark my words": there'll be a banking law that's been broken. An attorney experienced in these kinds of suits and/or his/her investigator will have no trouble unraveling the "trust."

It's a trip that all those thousands of people listened to that JA BS song for free instead of paying for it through iTunes. For once, I can appreciate folks who get around copyright violations and don't pay artists their fair due. :happydance:

Pot meet kettle.

To the opportunistic chump trying to make a buck on arias' notoriety: you're no better than anybody else trying to coattail on someone else's tragedy and I'm talking about the Alexanders - not arias who deserved what she got and more.

He "says Arias didn't get a fair trial because of the media hype around the trial." Okay. And here he was visiting the courthouse and blogging about it on his self-proclaimed "entertainment" blog.

LOL, he was personally blasting our favorite Troy Hayden for "using arias to further his fame" or something like that.

What exactly is this beast doing? Just one more nutcase supporter trying to line his own pockets, but calling it "fundraising".

Yyyyeah.

It seems unlikely that he attended the trial with any frequency. One of the regulars would have noticed, and it would presumably be obvious on the now-released trial tapes.

I love how Jodi's every hope of communicating her status has been confounded by AZ DOC. Plus, she's going to be treated like poison by the other inmates if she gets them in trouble so they lose their scant privileges. Does anyone know if she's allowed even non-contact visits at this stage? One 10-minute phone call a week or so? Commissary (a bunch of which will be dinged for restitution)? Has she lost privileges perhaps already? Because of the SF episode and the other infractions (e.g.fundraising in letters) she's already racked up? Could she get fewer privileges than she started with or did she start at "baseline"?

I guess JA's fanbase hasn't the brains enough to "get" that everything Jodi tries to get around the DOC "system" will be reported to the DOC by a gazillion Jodi-haters. Can you imagine how many tips the Perryville warden (who looks like an exceptionally tough broad, yippeeeee) got about the Shawna Forde FB broadcast? Heck, the prison might even have to have a dedicated Jodi tip line for the sheer numbers of "haters" providing tips!

I do think all this negative scrutiny by the DOC is a fate worse than death for JA. I don't think the world could be any luckier that the one holdout juror stuck Jodi in Perryville until the end of time. The fact that MDLR and JA conspired to engineer that outcome makes it even more delicious.

The Alexanders will get Jodi's money. And this will be facilitated because nothing is safe when you break banking laws. "Mark my words": there'll be a banking law that's been broken. An attorney experienced in these kinds of suits and/or his/her investigator will have no trouble unraveling the "trust."

It's a trip that all those thousands of people listened to that JA BS song for free instead of paying for it through iTunes. For once, I can appreciate folks who get around copyright violations and don't pay artists their fair due. :happydance:

I agree and I can't help but wonder (and laugh) that they openly talk about making sure people donate to the right account because it's been set up specifically so the Alexander's can touch it.

Don't they know that it's never good to poke the bear?

I see Forde is a supporter of Routier, too. Some round robin of weirdness. If I were any of those three, I'd be thinking that the other two on my side does me no good. I wonder if each of them were aware of each other and privately know they're guilty while still thinking that "they're" the only innocent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deprizilla