Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the post on July 1? Forde sent a letter to her Facebook admin, which was a glowing endorsement of the 'underpaid and unappreciated' DOC staff at Perryville. Nice attempt on her part to suck up to the staff (most likely because she lost privileges due to her 'communications' with JA), knowing they would read every word of that letter. :facepalm: How long before inmate 281289 does the same thing?

If I was a guard, I'd be either ticked off that they're trying to play me and doing it publicly like this or shaking my head laughing at her pathetic and transparent attempt to kiss butt. I especially like the comment by one idjit who says it's just typical s to be so compassionate about others...

:puke:

David Zink was executed this evening. This was his final statement:

"I can't imagine the pain and anguish one experiences when they learn that someone has killed a loved one, and I offer my sincerest apology to Amanda Morton's family and friends for my actions. I hope my execution brings them the peace and satisfaction they seek.

I also have to apologize to the second set of victims, my family and friends, that had the unfortunate circumstance of developing emotions which will now cause them pain and suffering upon my execution. I kept my promise to fight this case for their benefit, and although unsuccessful to prevent the execution, we have been successful in exposing some serious flaws that offend the basic concept of the American Justice System.

For those who remain on death row, understand that everyone is going to die. Statistically speaking, we have a much easier death than most, so I encourage you to embrace it and celebrate our true liberation before society figures it out and condemns us to life without parole and we too will die a lingering death."

BBM

Maybe LWOP isn't so bad for inmate 281129?!

Source

Who wrote that for him? It's hard for me to believe those thoughts ever entered his mind at any time in his life after reading what he did and seeing him speaking about it.

:seeya: Morning, Y'all !

I haven't been here in a while ... but checking to see IF Sheriff Joe's report on the :jail: was ever released?

I would like to read it ... Thanks !!!

I haven't been around either....anyone know if it's been released??

Is it possible that the references to Adriano were removed after forde's smackdown by DOC for discussing other inmates? :floorlaugh:

Doubtful. The reference to Adriano was made by the admin. of the Free SF FB page. It was just an anecdotal gossip comment. It's probably still buried in the bowels of that page somewhere, but I can't find it now.

ETA: The admin of the site might have gotten cold feet and removed her comments, but she doesn't seem to care much. Now she's letting everyone know what code word to use (this via SF) when writing about JA.

Did you see the post on July 1? Forde sent a letter to her Facebook admin, which was a glowing endorsement of the 'underpaid and unappreciated' DOC staff at Perryville. Nice attempt on her part to suck up to the staff (most likely because she lost privileges due to her 'communications' with JA), knowing they would read every word of that letter. :facepalm: How long before inmate 281289 does the same thing?

I saw it. God, what a pathetic life it must be in there. Just thinking about that kind of desperation gives me chills. She thinks she is being clever...?

I saw it. God, what a pathetic life it must be in there. Just thinking about that kind of desperation gives me chills. She thinks she is being clever...?

Shh... don't say "jodi arias" just refer to "that new inmate"... Brown nose the guards in one breath, then basically call them ignorant and feeble-minded in the next.

Or, is she actually telling the public that the guards are the ones who told her to use code to circumvent the judge's orders and the prison rules of Perryville?ß

Shh... don't say "jodi arias" just refer to "that new inmate"... Brown nose the guards in one breath, then basically call them ignorant and feeble-minded in the next.

Or, is she actually telling the public that the guards are the ones who told her to use code to circumvent the judge's orders and the prison rules of Perryville?ß

I'm sure the corrections officers will never figure that out. So clever. :laugh::slap:

:seeya: :tyou: for the update!

:gaah: What is taking so long? That is one document I would really like to read.

The DA has it. I'm sure it won't be released in any capacity until they say so.... if ever. :gaah:

The DA has it. I'm sure it won't be released in any capacity until they say so.... if ever. :gaah:

:seeya: :tyou:

:thinking: The DA needs to share with us ... :hilarious:

Doubtful. The reference to Adriano was made by the admin. of the Free SF FB page. It was just an anecdotal gossip comment. It's probably still buried in the bowels of that page somewhere, but I can't find it now.

ETA: The admin of the site might have gotten cold feet and removed her comments, but she doesn't seem to care much. Now she's letting everyone know what code word to use (this via SF) when writing about JA.

I'll try to dig it up, if it's still there. Meanwhile I stumbled upon something else relating to Andriano.

Maybe she really is jealous of attention paid to others...in any case, she's seeking some for herself.

On June 19, 2015 a request by her was posted on a prison pen pal request site:

" Size 34-26-36. Lonely and untouched beauty since 2004. Looking for awesome guy to unlock my sexy imagination and share in my fantasies. Working on release date and will consider relocation if you're worth it. Will answer all captivating letters."

Now that Jodi's vent-mate's sweet nothings are going nowhere, and gerbils are not available for Urban Dictionary-defined activities, I wonder if she's made sub rosa pals with the mouse, caterpillar, or gecko in her cell? Will she be "squealing like a cat"?

I'll try to dig it up, if it's still there. Meanwhile I stumbled upon something else relating to Andriano.

Maybe she really is jealous of attention paid to others...in any case, she's seeking some for herself.

" Size 34-26-36. Lonely and untouched beauty since 2004. Looking for awesome guy to unlock my sexy imagination and share in my fantasies. Working on release date and will consider relocation if you're worth it. Will answer all captivating letters."

I love the "working on release date". Isn't she on death row?

Is this little "personal" supposed to be a parody? I'm thinking we could write some great ones for Jodi...

"Three hole wonder, 5-10-100 mm, florid liar, looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend match:must be a dildo with a heartbeat who can appreciate an Einstein-gal experienced at wielding a gun and a knife. Working on resupplying my KY—the real stuff, not the stuff you make out of Velveeta with jalapeños—fattening my commissary fund, and ****ling during non-contact visits. Will write letters to your girlfriends, grandmothers, and business partners pretending I'm you. I'm thriving at my current location, my home is newly painted—yes, I have my very own bathroom—the uniforms are a huge step up on the striped ones at my last position, and I love to be neighbors with the two famous women next door (they're in the newspapers and on TV all the time), so I'm not 110% sure I'd be ready to relocate, but I am an independent catholic school-girl-with-braids type, so if you'd bribe the hater-judge to give me an upgrade, I certainly would reconsider. While they last, I have 18 spots left on my visitor list, so sign-up is rediculously easy. Won't you just love it when I wake you up at 3 am to talk sexy, so I can blackmail you with your sweetness?"

Ooh, I forgot or not, in a fog or not, but what's a poor gal to do: I can be reached at 028-1129.

Is this little "personal" supposed to be a parody? I'm thinking we could write some great ones for Jodi...

"Three hole wonder, 5-10-100 mm, florid liar, looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend match:must be a dildo with a heartbeat who can appreciate an Einstein-gal experienced at wielding a gun and a knife. Working on resupplying my KY—the real stuff, not the stuff you make out of Velveeta with jalapeños—fattening my commissary fund, and ****ling during non-contact visits. Will write letters to your girlfriends, grandmothers, and business partners pretending I'm you. I'm thriving at my current location, my home is newly painted—yes, I have my very own bathroom—the uniforms are a huge step up on the striped ones at my last position, and I love to be neighbors with the two famous women next door (they're in the newspapers and on TV all the time), so I'm not 110% sure I'd be ready to relocate, but I am an independent catholic school-girl-with-braids type, so if you'd bribe the hater-judge to give me an upgrade, I certainly would reconsider. While they last, I have 18 spots left on my visitor list, so sign-up is rediculously easy. Won't you just love it when I wake you up at 3 am to talk sexy, so I can blackmail you with your sweetness?"

Ooh, I forgot or not, in a fog or not, but what's a poor gal to do: I can be reached at 028-1129.
* Well played. ;)

Aside from #21whatever being a former dabbler in Mormonism, I think you've about covered it all. :D

She used to be addicted to Strawberry frapps and Cinnebons, but gave up them up in July 2008 to maintain her trim figure.

Is now an animal rights advocate and has volunteered to live in an 8' x 8' veal cage the rest of her life to illustrate animal cruelty.

Has also graduated from a Mormon under-30, "single" ward and transferred to a different type of ward altogether. One for which she's much better suited. Heh, heh, heh...

I wonder if, after intake, her new vent-mate could be Jerice Hunter. She was sentenced to LWOP/20 years yesterday. I'd love to hear what those two would chit-chat about.

Does anyone know if the Attorney General has anything to do with appeals? This is on her docket:

7/9/2015 REC - Receipt - Party (001) 7/9/2015
NOTE: FROM ATTORNEY GENERAL

7/8/2015 REC - Receipt - Party (001) 7/9/2015
NOTE: FROM PUBLIC DEFENDER
---

I just found it curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online