Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could see that coming, no doubt. I've been watching that page. JA jumped on Forde as a conduit immediately, and Forde obviously relished the attention she was getting. Did you notice how communication from Forde stopped abruptly after her first couple of notes to the public concerning JA? I would not doubt that DOC not only put a stop to that but probably moved JA. I mean, it was obvious! :floorlaugh:

At first, the admin of that page said something like "Oh, Forde can talk about anyone she wants to!"--and the info. about JA ground to a HALT for months. Then the admin. posted that nobody should write to Forde about "other inmates"...:floorlaugh:

Both of 'em got busted. This ain't the county jail. It's prison.

Just pipedreamin'. Writing a letter to F thanking her for her info on JA.

:seeya: Morning, Y'all !

I haven't been here in a while ... but checking to see IF Sheriff Joe's report on the :jail: was ever released?

I would like to read it ... Thanks !!!

I'm wondering. If JA's $ is tied up in a trust acct, or doesn't exist, why would the Alexanders even file a wrongful death suit. I would imagine the lawyer's fees would be very expensive, for little or no gain.
First, going by a quick search on the topic, a wrongful death lawsuit has to be filed within 2 yrs of the death in AZ, so it's either already been handled or they decided not to go that route. There would be a few things to consider concerning costs to the family - both emotionally and monetarily - against what benefits it might gain. Hopefully they rec'd good advice on all of it. As for monetary issues, whether or not they could claim the funds placed in that trust, there are also future earnings to consider. Rights to a book or movie, etc. ? Winning judgement against future earnings, just to shut her options down, could be a huge gain if it were my sibling and if I could afford to sue.

:seeya: Morning, Y'all !

I haven't been here in a while ... but checking to see IF Sheriff Joe's report on the :jail: was ever released?

I would like to read it ... Thanks !!!

I was was looking for it yesterday, but found nothing. Wonder where it is. :thinking:

I love how Jodi's every hope of communicating her status has been confounded by AZ DOC. Plus, she's going to be treated like poison by the other inmates if she gets them in trouble so they lose their scant privileges. Does anyone know if she's allowed even non-contact visits at this stage? One 10-minute phone call a week or so? Commissary (a bunch of which will be dinged for restitution)? Has she lost privileges perhaps already? Because of the SF episode and the other infractions (e.g.fundraising in letters) she's already racked up? Could she get fewer privileges than she started with or did she start at "baseline"?

I guess JA's fanbase hasn't the brains enough to "get" that everything Jodi tries to get around the DOC "system" will be reported to the DOC by a gazillion Jodi-haters. Can you imagine how many tips the Perryville warden (who looks like an exceptionally tough broad, yippeeeee) got about the Shawna Forde FB broadcast? Heck, the prison might even have to have a dedicated Jodi tip line for the sheer numbers of "haters" providing tips!

I do think all this negative scrutiny by the DOC is a fate worse than death for JA. I don't think the world could be any luckier that the one holdout juror stuck Jodi in Perryville until the end of time. The fact that MDLR and JA conspired to engineer that outcome makes it even more delicious.

I don't even think the prison needs tips. All they need to do is look online in the right places. They are no doubt all over the "Free SF" Facebook page and others.

I bought the book Why Not Kill Her today and have been reading it for hours. It is worth the $12, which I figured was 2 drinks at a nice restaurant, or a trip to Taco Bell. Paul really is a wonderful writer and has a true gift. I don't think this is the last we will see his writing.

I bought the book Why Not Kill Her today and have been reading it for hours. It is worth the $12, which I figured was 2 drinks at a nice restaurant, or a trip to Taco Bell. Paul really is a wonderful writer and has a true gift. I don't think this is the last we will see his writing.

If that's the 13th Juror, I personally can't stand his writing. I find his crush on DeMarte creepy and alarming.

You could see that coming, no doubt. I've been watching that page. JA jumped on Forde as a conduit immediately, and Forde obviously relished the attention she was getting. Did you notice how communication from Forde stopped abruptly after her first couple of notes to the public concerning JA? I would not doubt that DOC not only put a stop to that but probably moved JA. I mean, it was obvious! :floorlaugh:

At first, the admin of that page said something like "Oh, Forde can talk about anyone she wants to!"--and the info. about JA ground to a HALT for months. Then the admin. posted that nobody should write to Forde about "other inmates"...:floorlaugh:

Both of 'em got busted. This ain't the county jail. It's prison.

To CMJA's Perryville keepers, she is just inmate #281129, and for the rest of her life there that is all she'll be. She wasn't anything special on the outside, and she's less than that now.

IMO, her keepers could care less what is said about 281129 on social media or by whom. Their priority now is to demonstrate to 281129 that they own her, that she no longer has any control over her"life" and never will again, and that she will be be punished if she attempts to manipulate her surroundings. Using Forde as a conduit to the outside is a manipulation, an attempt to assert her will in defiance of her keepers. Bad idea.

I notice that her status hasn't changed, that she's still in restrictive status, though she was theoretically eligible for a move after a review in June. I think the rules allow Perryville to keep her there for as long as they feel a need to, without having to justify themselves. Since she's still there, I'm guessing they don't think she's sufficiently "broken" yet.

Though I have no use for child-killer Forde, I'm entertained by what has been passed along about Andriano and Forde...that ever since Milke was freed, Andriano has been venting full tilt bonzo-fury on Forde, non stop screaming of abusive obscenities and the like. Small place, there. No way 281129 can turn the volume of that down.

So 281129's opportunity for real-life drama and manipulation has been reduced to..what? Taking the side of a child-killer against the side of a husband- murderer? Playing off one murderer against the other? Sweet talking the child-killer and sharing tales of being victimized?

LOL.

To CMJA's Perryville keepers, she is just inmate #281129, and for the rest of her life there that is all she'll be. She wasn't anything special on the outside, and she's less than that now.

IMO, her keepers could care less what is said about 281129 on social media or by whom. Their priority now is to demonstrate to 281129 that they own her, that she no longer has any control over her"life" and never will again, and that she will be be punished if she attempts to manipulate her surroundings. Using Forde as a conduit to the outside is a manipulation, an attempt to assert her will in defiance of her keepers. Bad idea.

I notice that her status hasn't changed, that she's still in restrictive status, though she was theoretically eligible for a move after a review in June. I think the rules allow Perryville to keep her there for as long as they feel a need to, without having to justify themselves. Since she's still there, I'm guessing they don't think she's sufficiently "broken" yet.

Though I have no use for child-killer Forde, I'm entertained by what has been passed along about Andriano and Forde...that ever since Milke was freed, Andriano has been venting full tilt bonzo-fury on Forde, non stop screaming of abusive obscenities and the like. Small place, there. No way 281129 can turn the volume of that down.

So 281129's opportunity for real-life drama and manipulation has been reduced to..what? Taking the side of a child-killer against the side of a husband- murderer? Playing off one murderer against the other? Sweet talking the child-killer and sharing tales of being victimized?

LOL.

Agree that they are 'breaking her in' to the idea that they own her now, but her status has changed. She was only in Restricted Hsg. for a short time, probably when they were painting some of the cells - she's been listed as Special Management since mid-May, which @ Perryville means MAX @ 30yard.

Don't remember hearing about problems between Andriano and Forde - is there somewhere we can read about that?

It's on the free shawna forde FB
Did you see the post on July 1? Forde sent a letter to her Facebook admin, which was a glowing endorsement of the 'underpaid and unappreciated' DOC staff at Perryville. Nice attempt on her part to suck up to the staff (most likely because she lost privileges due to her 'communications' with JA), knowing they would read every word of that letter. :facepalm: How long before inmate 281289 does the same thing?

OK, I looked again at the Free SF FB page and don't see anything about Andriano. Is there more than 1?

eta: Hez, I was laughing at that too, and have a feeling the DOC staff assigned to her mail were highly entertained! Even her Admin wasn't buying that...

If that's the 13th Juror, I personally can't stand his writing. I find his crush on DeMarte creepy and alarming.

I don't have a kindle ($12 to borrow a book since I never own it?) and couldn't fathom paying $26.06 plus shipping for a paperback unless it's oversized and filled with art, lol!

Arrogant. Way to curtail distribution and/or purchases.

OK, I looked again at the Free SF FB page and don't see anything about Andriano. Is there more than 1?

eta: Hez, I was laughing at that too, and have a feeling the DOC staff assigned to her mail were highly entertained! Even her Admin wasn't buying that...

There's "only" one, mercifully. I read the info about Andriano and the child-killer about a month or so ago. Possibly in the comments section of one of the posts relating to 281129? The comments also included the FB admin's opinion that Andriano is probably jealous because she doesn't have any social media support sites.

BTW...about restrictive status and special custody. For some reason I thought those two statuses were the same thing at Lumley-- guess I'm not keeping up very well. So she only spent one month in baddest-girl land, and was promoted to death row in May?

Not much more entertaining than being able to observe (even over a long period of time) two narcissists with antisocial tendencies try to out manipulate each other.
*I always hear Dueling Banjos in my head when I see this*

Each thinks they are the smartest kid in the room and it will never stop. Each will never see, and in fact be insulted, that they're more alike than twins. If given the chance, each would kill the other and claim self-defense. Oh, wait...

There's "only" one, mercifully. I read the info about Andriano and the child-killer about a month or so ago. Possibly in the comments section of one of the posts relating to 281129? The comments also included the FB admin's opinion that Andriano is probably jealous because she doesn't have any social media support sites.

BTW...about restrictive status and special custody. For some reason I thought those two statuses were the same thing at Lumley-- guess I'm not keeping up very well. So she only spent one month in baddest-girl land, and was promoted to death row in May?

Is it possible that the references to Adriano were removed after forde's smackdown by DOC for discussing other inmates? :floorlaugh:

I don't have a kindle ($12 to borrow a book since I never own it?) and couldn't fathom paying $26.06 plus shipping for a paperback unless it's oversized and filled with art, lol!

Arrogant. Way to curtail distribution and/or purchases.

Just a FYI post! For anyone wanting to read a Kindle book, but doesn't have a Kindle, you can read via the Kindle Cloud Reader. ;)

Is it possible that the references to Adriano were removed after forde's smackdown by DOC for discussing other inmates? :floorlaugh:

The-other-husband-killer (and JA pal) DeVault must be feeling so left out, no one is talking about her (and maybe not even to her), that must burn like the AZ sun. :shame:

David Zink was executed this evening. This was his final statement:

"I can't imagine the pain and anguish one experiences when they learn that someone has killed a loved one, and I offer my sincerest apology to Amanda Morton's family and friends for my actions. I hope my execution brings them the peace and satisfaction they seek.

I also have to apologize to the second set of victims, my family and friends, that had the unfortunate circumstance of developing emotions which will now cause them pain and suffering upon my execution. I kept my promise to fight this case for their benefit, and although unsuccessful to prevent the execution, we have been successful in exposing some serious flaws that offend the basic concept of the American Justice System.

For those who remain on death row, understand that everyone is going to die. Statistically speaking, we have a much easier death than most, so I encourage you to embrace it and celebrate our true liberation before society figures it out and condemns us to life without parole and we too will die a lingering death."

BBM

Maybe LWOP isn't so bad for inmate 281129?!

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member