Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Arias must not of had insurance for her car. Hence the excuse for driving the BMW.

Yep. That was the nugget buried in the exchange. :). Unbelievable. She felt so entitled to Travis' lifestyle that she essentially just ditched all her own responsibilities and assumed his life.

Not to mention.. Taking expensive trips instead of even paying for a basic bill like car insurance also gave her the excuse to insert herself into T's life on a near daily basis with those car "exchanges."

Also. In my state it is illegal to drive without insurance, and I think it is standard to be obligated to a car lien holder (she owed on the Infiniti) to have insurance.

I finally found one of the places where CMJA stated that TA bought Deanna the breast implants. It was in the interrogation video with Det Flores Tape #3 at 1.49:39 But she also said in on the stand on direct examination. I will try to find that one also but first the interrogation tape.

https://youtu.be/ja5YpSrysYM

Jan 3, 2008. Travis and Deanna text back and forth. Although they joke and tease each other about it, Deanna really does need Travis to pay her back $300, and although he says he has only $8 odd dollars in his account, Travis reassures Deanna he'll get it to her by the time she needs it.

The texting with Deanna ends.

Right afterwards TA texts the killer.

9:11. TA to J: I'll have it to you on Tuesday. The $300 that is.

9:12. TA to J: I just pulled a Jodi! That was for someone else.

9:14. JA to T: haha, heehee!! :). Understandable, my dear.

I finally found one of the places where CMJA stated that TA bought Deanna the breast implants. It was in the interrogation video with Det Flores Tape #3 at 1.49:39 But she also said in on the stand on direct examination. I will try to find that one also but first the interrogation tape.

https://youtu.be/ja5YpSrysYM

Careful, Sam...you're already partially down the rabbit hole, but its not too late to head back up before you're sucked in all the way down. :D

Careful, Sam...you're already partially down the rabbit hole, but its not too late to head back up before you're sucked in all the way down. :D

I am afraid it is already to late Hope... My son came in yesterday and caught me reading on the computer and watching YouTube videos of the trial on my TV. He said I was obsessed with this case. I laughed and replied, "so what" you are obsessed with sports so what's the difference. At least I am not out shopping like I was before. Since my husband passed away all I did was shop with my girlfriends. At least now I am saving money. LOL

Well, I suppose JA is punishing her walls again; her motion to reconsider was denied! Short and sweet denial!! Posted on BK's site.

IIRC, Jodi was the one with the fantasy. She had dressed up as a schoolgirl with braids before she ever met Travis.

Ironic, since she's a high school dropout! Wonder if she ever wore braided pigtails when she was 12?? We know she braided her hair in the photo with Bobby.

Well, I suppose JA is punishing her walls again; her motion to reconsider was denied! Short and sweet denial!! Posted on BK's site.

That's gonna hurt!!! Hope she breaks a few bones in her knuckles. Irresistible force (not my terminology) meets immovable object (concrete). I accidentally kicked a small step (one of the very few) in my house as I was in a hurry and flying through the house to get ready before a friend came over a couple of weeks ago- my big toe is still black & blue.

I had thought it was early January, though I might be recalling the whole roommate story about JA and her "visitors", but according to this:

http://riverside.blockshopper.com/property/637381021/43755_virginia
Foreclosure 01/24/2008
B: American Home Mortgage
S: Jodi Ann Arias, Northwest Serv Inc (Trustee)
(Trustee), Harry Darryl Brewer

Isn't that the same time frame as when TA allegedly broke her finger and that JA said in her journal there was nothing "noteworthy" to report?

Yes, and I think it was the twenty second - twenty fourth, that they were coming back from Las Vegas, she wrote that Travis was in a bad mood, but by the time they got back to Mesa he was in a better mood, and she went home and cleaned up (I think those were her words), grabbed the tootsie pops and went to Travis's. So she was in Travis's bed twenty four hours after she "caught" him on the twenty first. Didn't seem to bother her at all no matter what she says.

That's gonna hurt!!! Hope she breaks a few bones in her knuckles. Irresistible force (not my terminology) meets immovable object (concrete). I accidentally kicked a small step (one of the very few) in my house as I was in a hurry and flying through the house to get ready before a friend came over a couple of weeks ago- my big toe is still black & blue.

OUCH!! I hurt with you.

At least you had an accident; her's is on purpose due to her anger issues. So, I guess she is wearing a brace on both hands now.

Hope it heals real soon for you!

No sweet there, but it literally couldn't have been any shorter. :)

The entire reply is 2 sentences long:

COA judges 1, 2,and 3 have received your motion to reconsider. It is denied.

LOL.

Yep. That was the nugget buried in the exchange. :). Unbelievable. She felt so entitled to Travis' lifestyle that she essentially just ditched all her own responsibilities and assumed his life.

Not to mention.. Taking expensive trips instead of even paying for a basic bill like car insurance also gave her the excuse to insert herself into T's life on a near daily basis with those car "exchanges."

Also. In my state it is illegal to drive without insurance, and I think it is standard to be obligated to a car lien holder (she owed on the Infiniti) to have insurance.

She'd also have to show proof of insurance at the U Haul place. I wonder if that was the reason for Sandy coming down? and she left and let Jodi drive? No one would know unless something happened on the way back to Yreka. But in typical Jodi fashion she always screws herself.

She'd also have to show proof of insurance at the U Haul place. I wonder if that was the reason for Sandy coming down? and she left and let Jodi drive? No one would know unless something happened on the way back to Yreka. But in typical Jodi fashion she always screws herself.

CMJA's father told Det Flores in his interview that his wife took $2,500.00 down to Mesa when she went to help CMJA home. Part of that money was probably for the insurance as well as the rental of the U-Haul

No sweet there, but it literally couldn't have been any shorter. :)

The entire reply is 2 sentences long:

COA judges 1, 2,and 3 have received your motion to reconsider. It is denied.

LOL.

Oh to be a fly on her cell wall. Or the gopher/gofer underneath it.

She theoretically had help renting a U-Haul , but she rented a car on her own to go kill Travis in June, and she would have had to show proof of insurance there too.

Nothing would surprise me about the depths to which she'd sink. Maybe she even did have insurance, but lied to Travis so she could dig her claws into him daily.

Yes, and I think it was the twenty second - twenty fourth, that they were coming back from Las Vegas, she wrote that Travis was in a bad mood, but by the time they got back to Mesa he was in a better mood, and she went home and cleaned up (I think those were her words), grabbed the tootsie pops and went to Travis's. So she was in Travis's bed twenty four hours after she "caught" him on the twenty first. Didn't seem to bother her at all no matter what she says.
She had to reclaim her "territory". She slashed his tires the 2nd time because she saw him go back to Lisa's. Then she tried to be helpful and offer him her stun gun and money and ask how the stakeout went. Obviously she was a no-show!

Just wanted to stop in and say hey. I admire your fortitude for keeping up with what is going on with Heinous. I had to take a break from this case as it will suck the life blood out of you. Thanks so much for the updates!

OUCH!! I hurt with you.

At least you had an accident; her's is on purpose due to her anger issues. So, I guess she is wearing a brace on both hands now.

Hope it heals real soon for you!

Thanks! It's not so much as painful now as ugly. I can wear shoes fortunately, but I'm hoping it's healing. It's gone from blue to black. Hoping it doesn't get gangrene and hoping I can avoid another doctor visit. One other time, near Christmas I tripped over rolls of curling ribbon on the floor and bruised the middle toe on my other foot. Thought I broke it because it hurt so bad... the doctor prescribed me Tramadal- that was a nightmare!

CMJA's father told Det Flores in his interview that his wife took $2,500.00 down to Mesa when she went to help CMJA home. Part of that money was probably for the insurance as well as the rental of the U-Haul

Jodi writes of Sandy's trip to Mesa. She said Sandy *****ed and griped as soon a she picked her up at the airport, and they got into a fight and Sandy flew back home.

Since she mentions that MM was in Mesa around that time, I wonder if he was going to drive back with her, but he didn't have insurance either? so she called Sandy. I don't think it was as planned as they say about that trip. Sandy had to take off work to go down there. Jodi needed Sandy there for some reason. Bill Arais wasn't happy about the money spent on that trip, he shows his bitterness in his interview.

I'm trying to remember where I'd read that Sandy told Jodi to leave what she had behind, it was crap, and that was what the fight was about. Anyone else remember that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop