Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"HLN makes a bold move to no-intelligence-bottom-feeding television and Nancy Grace is there! Watch as she gains weight in public with her feisty and creative dishes! Only on HLN!

Oh oh... Steve44 is back. :D

Do I understand correctly that the latest is the INMATE tried to get the COA recused for her upcoming 'appeal' and it was denied?

For anyone that dared to look, just check the times that are shown... totally incompatible with TA having taken the pics of JA.. 50 seconds after the only one of her with the timestamp and he appears to be sound asleep in full repose and just over 2 minutes later he's in the same position but awake and throwing the bottle of KY at her.

He may have thrown her out at that point, deleted the pics and then cleaned his house, washed his sheets of her, etc. only for her to show up 3 and a half hours later while he was in the shower. So unless there's more evidence that they did do "stuff" in between the time of those pics and the sheets being washed and put in the dryer(plus the cleaning of the floors, banister, leaving his watch and ring on the kitchen counter), I still don't believe it.

Yes, and add to that the Spybot file that was activated on his laptop downstairs at precisely 1:44 p.m., the very same time as one of the nude time stamps.

For anyone that dared to look, just check the times that are shown... totally incompatible with TA having taken the pics of JA.. 50 seconds after the only one of her with the timestamp and he appears to be sound asleep in full repose and just over 2 minutes later he's in the same position but awake and throwing the bottle of KY at her.

He may have thrown her out at that point, deleted the pics and then cleaned his house, washed his sheets of her, etc. only for her to show up 3 and a half hours later while he was in the shower. So unless there's more evidence that they did do "stuff" in between the time of those pics and the sheets being washed and put in the dryer(plus the cleaning of the floors, banister, leaving his watch and ring on the kitchen counter), I still don't believe it.

You don't think they had sex that day?

I just Googled Jodi Arias Nudes and this came up...gag me!

http://www.uselessjunk.com/v/116218?UNCENSORED-murderer-Jodi-Arias-NAKED

Huhum....I have definitely not seen those before. Wooh! Flores was right in saying we see all of Jodi in those photos. No question in my mind she posed those herself: since they seem quite hastily arranged. She probably rehearsed them ahead of time. Also, there are no photos of the pair engaged in any sex act, which she would almost certainly have wanted, either for blackmail or as a souvenir symptom of couplehood. Almost certainly, she would have used couple photos in the trial, since they would be sticking several young women in the eye and giving evidence that TA/JA were actually were a couple. I believe they would have helped her argument.

On the other matter, I don't see a tootise pop stick there since it seems to be in the wrong um hole. Maybe Jodi has another anatomical spot that would have been suitable? Butt crack comes to mind....

On the other matter, I don't see a tootise pop stick there since it seems to be in the wrong um hole. Maybe Jodi has another anatomical spot that would have been suitable? Butt crack comes to mind....

Umm...should I be here or is this discussion for women only? Maybe I'll just keep quiet and observe...continue, please...

Are they redacted from TawniDilly's video of that day (was it Day 3?)? Check the end of that video as I recall they had been addended there last time I watched it. I think I have the whole set of them so if you *really* want to see them and can't find otherwise let me know, I'll send you whatever I have.

I had never heard of TawniDilly before and since I missed all of the trial before Gus, I am grateful for the citation!

FYI for those with access to BK. She just posted TA's March texts. There is a LOT of interesting stuff there,,and i'm only half way through , skimming.

My favorite so far: Travis is at a convention or some big meet up on March 13. Sky is giving him grief because peeps are telling her TA has brought the killer there and is still diddling with her. Travis says he hasn't even seen her (lie). Travis is juggling CL, Mimi, the killer, texting with Deanna (uber friendly put downs and teases) .

Chris Hughes texts Travis: hi. This is Jodi. I lost my room key.can I sleep with you tonight.

Travis texts back: ok. I'm sure we can work out a way for you to pay for the room.

I take this to be a sarcastic, "Hell no."

Reasons why nudes weren't taken on day of murder (there may be more than I'm recalling, feel free to add to list):

Time stamp conflicts as mentioned by Val and myself above

All nudes deleted before shower photos taken (sending them to unallocated clusters on the memory stick), contrary to testimony. Also, had both sets been taken the same day, some of the shower pics would have ended up in unallocated space with the nudes, as she testified she was deleting as she was snapping/viewing. JM correctly pointed out the number of steps needed to delete pics and not enough time between time stamps to accomplish but he failed to mention or realize that the nudes were on the stick before the shower pics and if all had been deleted at once, as he surmises, the nudes wouldn't be in unallocated space/overwritten as no pics would have been taken after the mass deletion once she killed him, just washing the camera and stick.

Hair color in nudes much lighter/redder than selfies taken the day before murder in rental car.

I remember agreeing (a couple days ago) with samspace's timeline of events that day and should have qualified my agreement with "if" any of the nudes of T had been taken that day (as I've never believed that sex occurred that day), I do think JA may have snapped the pics of him while he was napping, waking him and him deleting those two pics and then booting her out, only for her to have snuck back in while he was in the shower. But because of time stamp conflicts I can't even be sure any were taken that day, I surely don't think he was sleeping deep enough for her to remotely snap the nudes of herself that day and due to the Spybot activation, I gravely doubt it. And given the 50 seconds between her butt-pic and him sleeping in bed, doubt it moreso.

One question answered,, about her need for a U-Haul. On March 12/13 Travis tells Sky that the killer will be moving in 2 1/2 weeks. On March 22 the killer texts TA and asks...." Besides that one heavy box I need your help lifting, is there anything of mine at yr house? ". Travis replies...... No.

Maybe she was transporting bricks of marijuana and that's how she suddenly got money? Illegal aliens?

FYI for those with access to BK. She just posted TA's March texts. There is a LOT of interesting stuff there,,and i'm only half way through , skimming.

My favorite so far: Travis is at a convention or some big meet up on March 13. Sky is giving him grief because peeps are telling her TA has brought the killer there and is still diddling with her. Travis says he hasn't even seen her (lie). Travis is juggling CL, Mimi, the killer, texting with Deanna (uber friendly put downs and teases) .

Chris Hughes texts Travis: hi. This is Jodi. I lost my room key.can I sleep with you tonight.

Travis texts back: ok. I'm sure we can work out a way for you to pay for the room.

Who is CL?

Reasons why nudes weren't taken on day of murder (there may be more than I'm recalling, feel free to add to list):

Time stamp conflicts as mentioned by Val and myself above

All nudes deleted before shower photos taken (sending them to unallocated clusters on the memory stick), contrary to testimony. Also, had both sets been taken the same day, some of the shower pics would have ended up in unallocated space with the nudes, as she testified she was deleting as she was snapping/viewing. JM correctly pointed out the number of steps needed to delete pics and not enough time between time stamps to accomplish but he failed to mention or realize that the nudes were on the stick before the shower pics and if all had been deleted at once, as he surmises, the nudes wouldn't be in unallocated space/overwritten as no pics would have been taken after the mass deletion once she killed him, just washing the camera and stick.

Hair color in nudes much lighter/redder than selfies taken the day before murder in rental car.

I remember agreeing (a couple days ago) with samspace's timeline of events that day and should have qualified my agreement with "if" any of the nudes of T had been taken that day (as I've never believed that sex occurred that day), I do think JA may have snapped the pics of him while he was napping, waking him and him deleting those two pics and then booting her out, only for her to have snuck back in while he was in the shower. But because of time stamp conflicts I can't even be sure any were taken that day, I surely don't think he was sleeping deep enough for her to remotely snap the nudes of herself that day and due to the Spybot activation, I gravely doubt it. And given the 50 seconds between her butt-pic and him sleeping in bed, doubt it moreso.

But why would she want to make it look like they had? That fact must accompany your theory, and conflicts with all of her efforts to appear as if she wasn't even there. To go to all the effort to hide she was even there and then to manufacture 'proof' that she was not only there but they had sex is such a fundamental contradiction that it doesn't make sense to me.

"HLN makes a bold move to no-intelligence-bottom-feeding television and Nancy Grace is there! Watch as she gains weight in public with her feisty and creative dishes! Only on HLN!

The "bottom-feeding": well-chosen vocabulary.... We go straight from Jodi nudies to that? And onward to a bottom-inducing cooking show? Yowza!

I tell you, once butt vocabulary gets going, it's very difficult to remove it from the conversation, intentional or unintentional. I once had an academic specialty in poop metaphors. No kidding. Presentations would quickly become an audience-participation kind of thing, with hoots of laughter. People just couldn't stop themselves.

"All nudes deleted before shower photos taken (sending them to unallocated clusters on the memory stick), contrary to testimony. Also, had both sets been taken the same day, some of the shower pics would have ended up in unallocated space with the nudes, as she testified she was deleting as she was snapping/viewing. JM correctly pointed out the number of steps needed to delete pics and not enough time between time stamps to accomplish but he failed to mention or realize that the nudes were on the stick before the shower pics and if all had been deleted at once, as he surmises, the nudes wouldn't be in unallocated space/overwritten as no pics would have been taken after the mass deletion once she killed him, just washing the camera and stick."

Geevee,

I believe it is day 25 by eonblue3 where JA and JM are going in circles about the deleted sex pics - she first claimed TA deleted, then said possibly both did, etc. Start at mark 29:00 through 36:21.
But the main point was the nude/sex pics were deleted prior to the shower pics and that TA had deleted them, not her - this JM did get her to admit - finally.

But why would she want to make it look like they had? That fact must accompany your theory, and conflicts with all of her efforts to appear as if she wasn't even there. To go to all the effort to hide she was even there and then to manufacture 'proof' that she was not only there but they had sex is such a fundamental contradiction that it doesn't make sense to me.

I don't think it was intentional, Travis' roommate had a Sony camera that was found inside Travis' BMW (late March '08, I think, before she left for Yreka), I think it's possible she took the nudes of herself with Zach's camera, took the memory stick and left the camera in the BMW. On murder day she used that stick in Travis' camera (as Sony's only use Sony sticks), thinking she had already deleted the nudes off it so it was safe to use. According to Melendez there were 90-some other pics on that stick, undeleted, we don't have any idea of their timestamps or who was in them, Travis hadn't had his camera very long, and as far as I know, JA hadn't owned a Sony.

I don't believe she meant to leave evidence of her being there, can't even imagine why she left the stick or the camera there (washed or not), the pics were evidence that someone was taking pics of him while he was showering, sure she thought the washer would scrub them but why chance that? Who else took pics of everyone, everywhere as she was known to?

She had already caved in the interrogation with Flores. How was she going to reverse a confession that the photos were of her? At that moment, she didn't know about the other evidence (e.g. shower et al. photos), so she backed herself into a corner which verified she was there. Plus, her line all along was that she had this elaborate couple relationship with Travis, and Flores doesn't sound very convinced. This was her proof. Plus, she's always held onto the "fact" that she and TA had sex that day and it was one of her favorite smirk topics.

"All nudes deleted before shower photos taken (sending them to unallocated clusters on the memory stick), contrary to testimony. Also, had both sets been taken the same day, some of the shower pics would have ended up in unallocated space with the nudes, as she testified she was deleting as she was snapping/viewing. JM correctly pointed out the number of steps needed to delete pics and not enough time between time stamps to accomplish but he failed to mention or realize that the nudes were on the stick before the shower pics and if all had been deleted at once, as he surmises, the nudes wouldn't be in unallocated space/overwritten as no pics would have been taken after the mass deletion once she killed him, just washing the camera and stick."

Geevee,

I believe it is day 25 by eonblue3 where JA and JM are going in circles about the deleted sex pics - she first claimed TA deleted, then said possibly both did, etc. Start at mark 29:00 through 36:21.
But the main point was the nude/sex pics were deleted prior to the shower pics and that TA had deleted them, not her - this JM did get her to admit - finally.

Thanks, I didn't recall that at all.

The "bottom-feeding": well-chosen vocabulary.... We go straight from Jodi nudies to that? And onward to a bottom-inducing cooking show? Yowza!

I tell you, once butt vocabulary gets going, it's very difficult to remove it from the conversation, intentional or unintentional. I once had an academic specialty in poop metaphors. No kidding. Presentations would quickly become an audience-participation kind of thing, with hoots of laughter. People just couldn't stop themselves.

Common-ground knowledge but usually encased in social mores. Participation is the breaking of those social mores and gives a feeling of freedom and daring along with the general nourishment of participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela