Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated to anything else.....

A curious couple of text exchange between Lisa and Travis in January 2008. She asks him whether or not he's gone in for the testing yet (answer is no, but that he had just received info about it) and what's being referred to is genetic testing.

????

That's interesting. Oh, I have been meaning to ask you, was there mention in the texts about him getting a text from the boyfriend of a girl he (Travis) had been texting? The females name (someone mentioned on another site) I had never heard, and supposedly the guy told him to stop texting her>???

That's interesting. Oh, I have been meaning to ask you, was there mention in the texts about him getting a text from the boyfriend of a girl he (Travis) had been texting? The females name (someone mentioned on another site) I had never heard, and supposedly the guy told him to stop texting her>???
The only recall I have of a request to stop texting a female was the father of a young girl who had been receiving his PPL mass emails by accident. The defense team tried to twist it into evidence of Travis' pedophilia.

Can you post the woman's initials so I can check? I saw something kinda like that, mid-March.....

I never saw those compromising photos because they have all been redacted. I have heard rumors of extraordinary body parts, but that's all. How did you guys see all this stuff? If you tell me, I'll volunteer to "play doctor".

Google Jodi + naked photos, and be careful what you ask for. They can never be unseen,

The only recall I have of a request to stop texting a female was the father of a young girl who had been receiving his PPL mass emails by accident. The defense team tried to twist it into evidence of Travis' pedophilia.

BK is posting all of TA's texts from Dec 2007 through June 2008. Texts for March were just posted today. There's a lot in them that didn't come up in trial.

Common-ground knowledge but usually encased in social mores. Participation is the breaking of those social mores and gives a feeling of freedom and daring along with the general nourishment of participation.

Well.....I would say the common-ground knowledge came about when we were all three years old and took pleasure in poopy body parts and most people thought that was cute! Three-year-olds love potty joking. Anyway, I reckon we all have an affection for that kind of language because it has good associations. And I'm referring to the whole gamut of excremental language, not just those that would break social mores. As in, "I'm pooped" or the Judge Judy favorite, "I don't give a rat's *advertiser censored*...." or That's pretty ******".

I had never heard of TawniDilly before and since I missed all of the trial before Gus, I am grateful for the citation!

David Lohr said that TwaniDilly stole from his youtubes after he posted them. His are some of the best of the trial.

Think you missed the joke....

Chris Hughes was mocking the killer. HE texted Travis saying- its Jodi. I lost my room key, can I sleep in yr room tonight. (Mocking her constant stupid obvious excuses to be near Travis).

The response by Travis is to Chris, and is pretty insulting, IMO, basically calling the killer a hooker.

Yes, that's exactly what I understood Chris to be doing. I took Travis' response to be ironic: Jodi never had any money and TA always had to pay for everything, "so, Jodi, fine with me, but you'll have to pay for the room". Evidently, TA could have used some help in paying for his room, so there's a wry allusion to that. We might never know, either, if TA knew Chris had sent that text and he was just playing along. It's a very, very complicated exchange, because TA's response could have been going in all these directions at once.

I am off to go subscribe AGAIN to Beth's site... I want to read it all LOL.

I am having a terrible time getting in Beth's site. It refuses to accept my paypal, and when I add a different card it rejects it because it's not the one on file, and then they send me a receipt that my paypal paid them. And I still can't log in says I have to register, but when you register you have to pay the fee I've already paid and have a receipt for it. So, I'm waiting for support to get back to me.

Unrelated to anything else.....

A curious couple of text exchange between Lisa and Travis in January 2008. She asks him whether or not he's gone in for the testing yet (answer is no, but that he had just received info about it) and what's being referred to is genetic testing.

????

I believe you used to be able to send a blood sample to a lab and you could get your whole genome done. People were doing it out of curiosity, and because that lab added helpful sounding assessment of this gene or that. I believe the government closed down the lab for making things up and providing information that really should be explained by a physician since some of it was not good news.
If you're sending off a blood sample, you get the blood drawn at a blood draw lab, such as those in a hospital.
Maybe it was something like this?

I am having a terrible time getting in Beth's site. It refuses to accept my paypal, and when I add a different card it rejects it because it's not the one on file, and then they send me a receipt that my paypal paid them. And I still can't log in says I have to register, but when you register you have to pay the fee I've already paid and have a receipt for it. So, I'm waiting for support to get back to me.

I am still awaiting approval, what the hell does that even mean? My CC info is the same as it has always been, still the same expiration date, but I am waiting, lol.

I don't think it was intentional, Travis' roommate had a Sony camera that was found inside Travis' BMW (late March '08, I think, before she left for Yreka), I think it's possible she took the nudes of herself with Zach's camera, took the memory stick and left the camera in the BMW. On murder day she used that stick in Travis' camera (as Sony's only use Sony sticks), thinking she had already deleted the nudes off it so it was safe to use. According to Melendez there were 90-some other pics on that stick, undeleted, we don't have any idea of their timestamps or who was in them, Travis hadn't had his camera very long, and as far as I know, JA hadn't owned a Sony.

I don't believe she meant to leave evidence of her being there, can't even imagine why she left the stick or the camera there (washed or not), the pics were evidence that someone was taking pics of him while he was showering, sure she thought the washer would scrub them but why chance that? Who else took pics of everyone, everywhere as she was known to?

Does anyone else feel like there was a post karaoke "slumber party" the night before? Maybe MM or his floor-mate had a Sony camera as well and she took the memory stick from that session?

At the memorial his sister said they were interested in genealogy. Maybe he was tracing his.

I'm not sure how you'd end up with geneaology from a gene test. Certainly not unless your ancestors' genomes were also on file, and that seems very unlikely since it's quite a new idea. For the sake of their genealogies, they could have researched in the vast Mormon genealogical holdings, no genome necessary.

Yep. That's the one. Will go look...

Will try again tomorrow. The site kicks me off every few minutes, and when it reloads, takes me pages downstream. Its been like that since I signed back up. I wouldn't deal with the frustration except......can't not in this case.

Does anyone else feel like there was a post karaoke "slumber party" the night before? Maybe MM or his floor-mate had a Sony camera as well and she took the memory stick from that session?

I'd think just about anything is possible with her but in her nudes the sheets are clearly the same ones that are on Travis' bed.

Will try again tomorrow. The site kicks me off every few minutes, and when it reloads, takes me pages downstream. Its been like that since I signed back up. I wouldn't deal with the frustration except......can't not in this case.

Thanks Hope, you are a doll. Hopefully my approval will kick in soon, it appears the site is very wonky lately.

March 13-15 conference texts read like a Shakespearean comedy. Seriously. Looking for the Pao texts just now I read more of the texts between Chris H and TA.

Will post a fuller sense of what was going on- multiple peeps playing multiple games of various kinds, but here's a straightforward moment..

Chris is trying to get Travis to come up to a mini party in his/Sky's room. Travis wants to go, but tells Chris he can't shake the killer (and knows Sky would not tolerate her coming too).

Chris texts....".just tell her (killer) that you need to take a dump."

And quickly adds........never mind. She'd just offer to come in and wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup