Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Common-ground knowledge but usually encased in social mores. Participation is the breaking of those social mores and gives a feeling of freedom and daring along with the general nourishment of participation.

That's why I like the debates here. :)

I don't think it was intentional, Travis' roommate had a Sony camera that was found inside Travis' BMW (late March '08, I think, before she left for Yreka), I think it's possible she took the nudes of herself with Zach's camera, took the memory stick and left the camera in the BMW. On murder day she used that stick in Travis' camera (as Sony's only use Sony sticks), thinking she had already deleted the nudes off it so it was safe to use. According to Melendez there were 90-some other pics on that stick, undeleted, we don't have any idea of their timestamps or who was in them, Travis hadn't had his camera very long, and as far as I know, JA hadn't owned a Sony.

I don't believe she meant to leave evidence of her being there, can't even imagine why she left the stick or the camera there (washed or not), the pics were evidence that someone was taking pics of him while he was showering, sure she thought the washer would scrub them but why chance that? Who else took pics of everyone, everywhere as she was known to?

But weren't at least some of the nude pics time stamped for that day? Earlier pics would maintain their own time stamps, so they were either taken that day or she somehow deliberately changed them to that day.

I'm glad we are mostly anonymous here, but is Travis' deep red genital area the norm after sex? I ask this after many, many
years of marriage to a person who doesn't turn colors.

But weren't at least some of the nude pics time stamped for that day? Earlier pics would maintain their own time stamps, so they were either taken that day or she somehow deliberately changed them to that day.

Yes, some of the nudes did have time stamps, Melendez said EnCase generated those from info on the stick, but all that was retrievable from the nude photo files were the thumbnails, which don't retain time stamp data. I wanted so much more testimony about the camera pics than was given, I have lots of theories which I'm always happy to share lol but I really wanted detailed info about everything having to do with that camera, memory stick and pics so that so much surmising didn't have to happen.

I'm glad we are mostly anonymous here, but is Travis' deep red genital area the norm after sex? I ask this after many, many
years of marriage to a person who doesn't turn colors.

Anonymous or not, I don't think anyone is going to step forward with personal knowledge of a large enough sample of the general population to answer you definitively.

Having said that, the camera, or the enhancement procedures, may have enhanced actual color differences.

I take this to be a sarcastic, "Hell no."

Think you missed the joke....

Chris Hughes was mocking the killer. HE texted Travis saying- its Jodi. I lost my room key, can I sleep in yr room tonight. (Mocking her constant stupid obvious excuses to be near Travis).

The response by Travis is to Chris, and is pretty insulting, IMO, basically calling the killer a hooker.

In her interrogation with Flores she asked him about memory sticks, saying maybe one of hers she left there got into his camera and that is where the pics of her came from. She went into detail about the size and shape of different memory sticks and said she had several. But when he told her about the palm print and her blood she backed off. But remember she told a little truth with her many lies. I think you are right she put that memory stick in.

Anonymous or not, I don't think anyone is going to step forward with personal knowledge of a large enough sample of the general population to answer you definitively.

Having said that, the camera, or the enhancement procedures, may have enhanced actual color differences.

I wondered the same thing. I was married for many years too and never was that observed. It was a curious pic and I don't think the camera or the enhancement procedures had anything to do with the color

In her interrogation with Flores she asked him about memory sticks, saying maybe one of hers she left there got into his camera and that is where the pics of her came from. She went into detail about the size and shape of different memory sticks and said she had several. But when he told her about the palm print and her blood she backed off. But remember she told a little truth with her many lies. I think you are right she put that memory stick in.

Remind me why she would put fake photos on his camera, since her story was that she never went to Mesa, and Travis bought the camera after she left?

I wondered the same thing. I was married for many years too and never was that observed. It was a curious pic and I don't think the camera or the enhancement procedures had anything to do with the color
His 'body part' may have been particularly 'stressed' due to choice of...orifice.

I will now gracefully bow out of this line of inquiry.

His 'body part' may have been particularly 'stressed' due to choice of...orifice.

I will now gracefully bow out of this line of inquiry.

Maybe she had recently eaten red pop rocks, or enjoyed a red tootsie pop.... now I too will STFU. :blushing:

I myself think the lighting is just bad, if you look at the one of her crater va-jay-jay it is also reddish. :hills:

All I can think of is blackmail.

? Blackmail whom? She went there to kill him.

The only way it could possibly make sense, IMO, is if she went there leaving open the possibility she wouldn't kill him--- if he agreed to take her to Cancun or whatever.

How tactful of you, Steve. But are you saying this could happen to the entire "package?"
Well I'm not sure of the actual routes of blood flow, but it does function as an integrated system so there must be connections.

Unrelated to anything else.....

A curious couple of text exchange between Lisa and Travis in January 2008. She asks him whether or not he's gone in for the testing yet (answer is no, but that he had just received info about it) and what's being referred to is genetic testing.

????

Unrelated to anything else.....

A curious couple of text exchange between Lisa and Travis in January 2008. She asks him whether or not he's gone in for the testing yet (answer is no, but that he had just received info about it) and what's being referred to is genetic testing.

????
At the memorial his sister said they were interested in genealogy. Maybe he was tracing his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalalala