Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Perry Ville Inmate #281129 NOT, NOT, NOT!!!!!
This came through my twitter just now. Note the working link is included.
Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 23m23 minutes ago
#JodiArias experiencing depression in Perryville: letter to penpal http://fb.me/1n97NbYoo

Bwahaha! She's "swamped" with mail and this has given her little spare time! She clearly is such a celebrity that she doesn't have time for every penpal that comes off the pike. LMAO! She's in prison, for gosh sake, what the h***l has she got to do all day? Take the every-other-day mandatory shower? Do her time in the rec yard? Dream about the Hershey bar she'll take a week to pay for if and when she gets a job scrubbing toilets?

I'll bet we can put the "depression" in air quotes, too (remember the Flores interrogation?): JA's narcissistic idea of a low mood and likely not the clinical variety. If she weren't a psychopath, it likely would be just plain old depression reflecting her recent change of scene, no Jodi drama lavished in.

I think the change of scene has been good for her (hehe), too, especially the Perryville upgrade, even more so because there's no ALV to magnify her pathology with glossy magazines and "compassion"! Settle in, and settle down. Sounds like she might be acclimatizing to her new accommodations along with the heat-shimmer rising from the desert! A little downsizing of one's living space often does a world of good.... As we know, she was looking forward to the move, as well as her much-vaunted welcoming reception. That concept only lasted a moment, 'til the guards stepped in and nuked the BS with a little reality check. What's a poor gal to do? Get "depressed" and overwhelmed with life's new possibilities and, of course, all that fan mail....

And as for her budget, she's a veritable model at trimming expenses for the rest of the world—as well as her under age groupies—now that a big chunk of her commissary money is going to the Alexanders and/or the state in restitution. Simplify, simplify! Velveeta with jalapeños is a whole lot easier on the income than strawberry frappucinos; it reflects well on her that she's come to this perspective. Clever, clever!

The Perryville warden is owed a big promotion for her bull-dogged commitment to burying Jodi with hard-assedness. Clever, clever!

I wonder what JA's mug shot would look like now?

AGREED LinasK; cry me a river too.
I guess she had to temper her depression with an over abundance of mail.
I thought her allotted mail was very limited and her senders had to be scrutinized and approved. Then again she has so much going on in her busy days that I'm sure she runs out of time.

Yeah right, too bad she's so swamped with fan mail she doesn't have the time to write back to Garry!:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I thought her allotted mail was very limited and her senders had to be scrutinized and approved. Then again she has so much going on in her busy days that I'm sure she runs out of time.

It's visitors and phone contacts that require approval, she can receive mail from anyone. It is checked for contraband and skimmed for content, but AFAIK there are no limits to the amount of mail she can get.

Poor Garry - wonder if he picked up on the large lettering and huge spacing on his precious postcard? Obviously he's not too high up on her totem pole and it sounds as if she doesn't really care if he writes or not. Must not be on the donor list...

IIRC, she can send and receive as many letters as she'd like, but the contents are all scrutinized. Evidently, her mail has been getting severely censored, because she's complained about it via her vent mate. Since it's against the rules to solicit money, that would eliminate any letter that Jodi might want to mail. And the postage for not requesting funds is on her dime: she's not allowed to get stamps in the mail. What's a poor gal to do......?

The rules are so simple, Jodi can't find a way around them with her manipulations.... Clever, clever!

Poor Perry Ville Inmate #281129 NOT, NOT, NOT!!!!!
This came through my twitter just now. Note the working link is included.
Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 23m23 minutes ago
#JodiArias experiencing depression in Perryville: letter to penpal http://fb.me/1n97NbYoo

My opinion:

LOL, she's trying to blow him off without completely alienating him because she needs as many pinheads on her side as she can get or keep. That, or she doesn't trust his motives. Either way, she's not interested in wasting her resources with him.

If she seriously meant to continue a meaningful pen pal relationship, she wouldn't have wasted all that precious paper space with large printing that says N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Haven't most people said that (without really meaning it) "sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, return your call, respond to your letter/email"

She doesn't want to bother with Garry.

"She's just not that into you" even as a pen pal. :drumroll:

It's visitors and phone contacts that require approval, she can receive mail from anyone. It is checked for contraband and skimmed for content, but AFAIK there are no limits to the amount of mail she can get.

Poor Garry - wonder if he picked up on the large lettering and huge spacing on his precious postcard? Obviously he's not too high up on her totem pole and it sounds as if she doesn't really care if he writes or not. Must not be on the donor list...

I doubt he cares. He already sold her out by making the note public. I think her only "friends" are those that can somehow gain financially through her.

Bwahaha! She's "swamped" with mail and this has given her little spare time! She clearly is such a celebrity that she doesn't have time for every penpal that comes off the pike. LMAO! She's in prison, for gosh sake, what the h***l has she got to do all day? Take the every-other-day mandatory shower? Do her time in the rec yard? Dream about the Hershey bar she'll take a week to pay for if and when she gets a job scrubbing toilets?

I'll bet we can put the "depression" in air quotes, too (remember the Flores interrogation?): JA's narcissistic idea of a low mood and likely not the clinical variety. If she weren't a psychopath, it likely would be just plain old depression reflecting her recent change of scene, no Jodi drama lavished in.

I think the change of scene has been good for her (hehe), too, especially the Perryville upgrade, even more so because there's no ALV to magnify her pathology with glossy magazines and "compassion"! Settle in, and settle down. Sounds like she might be acclimatizing to her new accommodations along with the heat-shimmer rising from the desert! A little downsizing of one's living space often does a world of good.... As we know, she was looking forward to the move, as well as her much-vaunted welcoming reception. That concept only lasted a moment, 'til the guards stepped in and nuked the BS with a little reality check. What's a poor gal to do? Get "depressed" and overwhelmed with life's new possibilities and, of course, all that fan mail....

And as for her budget, she's a veritable model at trimming expenses for the rest of the world—as well as her under age groupies—now that a big chunk of her commissary money is going to the Alexanders and/or the state in restitution. Simplify, simplify! Velveeta with jalapeños is a whole lot easier on the income than strawberry frappucinos; it reflects well on her that she's come to this perspective. Clever, clever!

The Perryville warden is owed a big promotion for her bull-dogged commitment to burying Jodi with hard-assedness. Clever, clever!

Don'tcha know she's voluntarily joined the tiny house movement? I'll bet she'd be jealous if she heard about the woman who has sex with a tree!:laughing:

My opinion:

LOL, she's trying to blow him off without completely alienating him because she needs as many pinheads on her side as she can get or keep. That, or she doesn't trust his motives. Either way, she's not interested in wasting her resources with him.

If she seriously meant to continue a meaningful pen pal relationship, she wouldn't have wasted all that precious paper space with large printing that says N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Haven't most people said that (without really meaning it) "sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, return your call, respond to your letter/email"

She doesn't want to bother with Garry.

"She's just not that into you" even as a pen pal. :drumroll:

I think maybe she's not into him because he hasn't stocked her commissary fund. In that case, she'd be all over him. Maybe she's trying to manipulate him into opening his pockets by seeming to be not interested? That would be very Jodi-ish.

Maybe she's trying to manipulate him into opening his pockets by seeming to be not interested? That would be very Jodi-ish.

Yes, well she can't manipulate Garry by opening her used and abused lady parts to him. :D

So I guess when...

a) returning to a public library to snoop through a boyfriend's emails by wearing out the computer's "back" button
b) driving two+ hours through Oregon's mountain roads to confront a boyfriend's possible new love interest
c) snooping through Travis' cell phone for incriminating texts
d) back-buttoning through Travis' computer for damning emails
e) in addition to any stunts she may have done that we just haven't heard about, etc, etc

...doesn't endear you to the the object of one's affection... by all means...

F) play hard to get.

Sadly, playing hard to get seems to be the only strategy she never employed. Oh well... live and learn. Have a nice life in prison, Jodi. Byeee! :D

Yes, well she can't manipulate Garry by opening her used and abused lady parts to him. :D

So I guess when...

a) returning to a public library to snoop through a boyfriend's emails by wearing out the computer's "back" button
b) driving two+ hours through Oregon's mountain roads to confront a boyfriend's possible new love interest
c) snooping through Travis' cell phone for incriminating texts
d) back-buttoning through Travis' computer for damning emails
e) in addition to any stunts she may have done that we just haven't heard about, etc, etc

...doesn't endear you to the the object of one's affection... by all means...

F) play hard to get.

Sadly, playing hard to get seems to be the only strategy she never employed. Oh well... live and learn. Have a nice life in prison, Jodi. Byeee! :D

I'm thinking Jodi wanted Garry to publish that letter: she has some new manipulation up her sleeve and Garry might might not be the target.

I'm thinking Jodi wanted Garry to publish that letter: she has some new manipulation up her sleeve and Garry might might not be the target.
We'll see. She's got the rest of her life to play games from behind bars. Cold... steel... bars.

Oh FFS, release the monster immediately!!!!..... These pics and explanations will surely overturn her conviction. :shame: Hang on butcherer, the whackos have it all figured out. I wonder if she is feeling the heat yet??? Oh I forgot, she has a swamp cooler AND fan, such luxuries. :jail: Burn baby burn!!

https://trialbypictures.wordpress.com/

From the Sidebar Thread:
Wing Ding said:
Woo hoo! Temps in Phoenix should see 112º today.

I expect our repentant dove to don a third sweatshirt to combat the sub-zero temps from the Frigidaire® swamp cooler in her veal cage.

images

By order of Arizona DOC, all painting activity in her cell will be suspended indefinitely until the ambient air temperature returns to normal and she thaws out. :(

Consequently, the six-page article on Jodi's tiny-house makeover will now be featured in the October 2015 issue of Better Prison Cells & Gardens. Stop the presses!

I know this is a shock, but apparently someone is not telling the truth. The guy that runs the JAII site responded to supporters worrying about her by posting:

"You have no need to worry. Jodi is having an awesome time. She's actually happier and has more freedom than most people on the "outside." "

So either she's happy to have her sweatshirts w/those incredible swamp coolers, she's sweltering in 100+ degree temps, she's depressed or she's having an awesome time. Who to believe?As someone pointed out in another forum, if she is saying she's having an awesome time in Perryville, she's actually sicker than anyone knew cuz that just ain't right!

I know this is a shock, but apparently someone is not telling the truth. The guy that runs the JAII site responded to supporters worrying about her by posting:

"You have no need to worry. Jodi is having an awesome time. She's actually happier and has more freedom than most people on the "outside." "

So either she's happy to have her sweatshirts w/those incredible swamp coolers, she's sweltering in 100+ degree temps, she's depressed or she's having an awesome time. Who to believe?As someone pointed out in another forum, if she is saying she's having an awesome time in Perryville, she's actually sicker than anyone knew cuz that just ain't right!

Well, hey, she never has to work for room & board anymore, and she gets 3 meals/day if you consider that awesome... And she has time to draw and paint.

And...why wasn't an off-the-rack dress fom Kohl's good enough?? Kohl's does have lots of appropriate partywear dresses.

Because she's not about to spend a dime on a dress if someone will loan her one for free. She constantly borrowed from, took from, and used everyone she ever knew, especially the men. I imagine she was giving them "something" in return. She's a disgusting, loathsome parasite.

I love love this post! I really believe JA is losing touch with the outside world. hehe And just think, she will live a long long time because 'longevity runs in the family". ;)

Thanks for making my day RickshawFan. :yourock:

Well, hey, she never has to work for room & board anymore, and she gets 3 meals/day if you consider that awesome... And she has time to draw and paint.

IIRC, she's not allowed to draw and paint. She has to earn her way up to the concept of drawing, since "arts and crafts" are an earned privilege. I believe even then she'll only be allowed a few pencils or a certain number of sheets of origami. And, I've forgotten exactly, but I think she has to work her way up to medium security or something before she's allowed to buy paints. And, yes, she has to be able to afford this all out of her restitution-reduced commissary fund, payments to the state of various kinds (e.g. utilities, doctor copays, and whatever they want to charge her with for room and board).

I would guess, for the sake of writing letters, inmates at Jodi's achievement level might be allowed a golf pencil and some paper, but I'll bet the pencil wears down quickly and has to be re-sharpened by a guard: no chance in hell to create a Mona Lisa knock off in the max max max neigborhood.

If Jodi is indeed "having a wonderful time" in Perryville's max max max "land of freedom", I'm sure the warden has her little ways of changing that perspective. ("Oh, dang, your en suite toilet won't flush? We'll get to it when we get to it, but meantime (and I mean, "mean")......At no extra charge to you, we have the penthouse right next door... good thing too 'cos there'll be an empty cell on either side: that way you won't be getting bothered by your neighbor on death row or anywhere else. The penthouse is so quiet, you can hear the centipedes crawling on the floor.") Wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea, 'n all: bad for DOC marketing. Clever, clever!

If Jodi is indeed "having a wonderful time" in Perryville's max max max "land of freedom", I'm sure the warden has her little ways of changing that perspective. ("Oh, dang, your en suite toilet won't flush? We'll get to it when we get to it, but meantime (and I mean, "mean")......At no extra charge to you, we have the penthouse right next door... good thing too 'cos there'll be an empty cell on either side: that way you won't be getting bothered by your neighbor on death row or anywhere else. The penthouse is so quiet, you can hear the centipedes crawling on the floor.") Wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea, 'n all: bad for DOC marketing. Clever, clever!

I'm sure the Warden doesn't want that message out... Perryville Lumley is a blast! Everyone will want in. :laughing: I'm sure "concerned citizens" let her know that prison is "too awesome".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo