Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused..... A DNR means "Do Not Resuscitate [for any reason]". I suppose a prison population could be minimized quite effectively with DNR's ('cos of inmate fights), so I doubt there's a blanket DNR policy. Imagine resuscitating someone on death row....

I don't think they can impose a DNR on anyone, they would be obligated to resuscitate for any reason, but if a prisoner wanted one, I believe they would still have that right, and the State would have to honor it.

Well, Hope's retrial video posts inspired me to watch some too. I began to watch the dreadful Fonseca testimony and gained some information that didn't matter too much before but now is vital as far as May 26 timeline goes.

-Day 13, 3 or 4, start ~9:30 (if you are able to stomach listening to Fonseca)
G-chat begins May 26, 2:33 AM, Ends 4:47 AM

-Day 14, 1 of 3, start ~8:00
JA send an email to Travis May 25, 9:52 PM
(I didn't know this email existed. Nurmi makes sure Fonseca does not read aloud.)

So based on this new knowledge, here is a timeline summary of May 26 blow-up.

May 22 JA:I'm in a BIG mess. I really screwed the pooch on this one, I have to call Parker Stan. Call me. This is serious, you need to know. Travis:In a minute

No other texts until May 25.

May 25
8:21PM Travis asks JA to send him an email and JA refuses, says it will take only 4 min, and it's important to talk. Travis asks to leave it on a voice mail, he is not speaking to her.
9 PM JA: Let's just say it's too incriminating for an email/voicemail whatever. Just let me say it. Travis says I don't really care. Leave the voicemail or nothing.
9:08 PM JA: Well I'm not going to leave you the incriminating part on the voicemail or anywhere. So we can forget that part. I'll tell u the other part but I need a response from you about it. Deal?

9:52 PM JA sends an email to Travis ('the other part' ?)

May 26
00:59 AM Travis: I sent you a response to your dire conversation...........your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a .................. I have never in my life been hurt so bad..........
1:35 AM Travis: You couldn't get off your lazy butt to read it could you. That's the sociopath I know so well.

***I think JA called Travis and apologized with more lies after this text.***

2:11 AM Travis: I don't want your apology. I want you to understand what I think of you. ..................You are the worst thing that ever happened to me. ........
2:16 AM JA: I don't have an email from you?
Travis: ur facebook
2:17 AM JA: I'll check

No more texts after this.

G-chat 2:33 AM - 4:47 AM

-Some of what Travis said:
You are not sorry.
Tell me the truth.
You are ruining my life but I'm addicted.
Can't keep up with this cycle. I keep taking you back.
I lash you and forgive. Then you do it again.
I talk tough and forgive. You do it again. I talk tougher and still forgive.
Why did you get in my facebook.
Why me. I was a good guy.
I know you got into my computer and erased a letter I sent to Lisa. You stole my journals. You slashed my tires.
In everything you throw at me it's all on agenda to save ur own *advertiser censored*, just like that disgusting call today.
Finish your utterly worthless email.

-Something to do with the incriminating part?
JA: When you come around I want to do a do a different version of the 'right thing' and it may be a two-way street, but I, nevermind. We shouldn't even be discussing this.

I didn't know that her email #1 still existed. Wish we could see it, but I don't think it contained any info that solves the question of what she'd done that was incriminating, etc.

I remember Sky and Chris Hughes saying they had read literally all the emails exchanged between Travis and his killer but ultimately didn't know either exactly what happened on May 26 and why.

You've motivated me, though, to brave Dr. F. Thanks for pinpointing where the text related testimony is...

Past a certain point, JA's emptiness is her doing. She's an adult, and scored high average on her intelligence test. She had choices to make, and can distinguish right from wrong. She doesn't want spotlight on her antics. She seems pretty self-aware (victim-targeting, spinning her stories, lying is an art-form for her). If that weren't the case, then she'd be clinically insane. With BPD, some* of their habits may be unknown to them, but they know they're dysfunctional by a certain stage. She even points out her own destructiveness in the diary.

Borderlines have cyclical self-loathing, fear of abandonment, intense anger. She's clearly bitter about her failures, but her 'empty feelings' are due to self-made exhaustion. Borderlines hold someone else accountable for their own feelings. Of course everyone 'lets them down.' They can't identify 'the real problem.'

She also has extreme Anti-Social Personality disorder. Psychopaths can feel, momentarily, it depends on the stimuli, and the feeling dissipates once stimuli has been removed. That's why a psychopath won't feel anything until they've riled someone up, or inflicted damage and tasted power (most psychopaths are narcissistic, I'm referring to the prison population).

She also scored on depression, depression can be cyclical, but BPD depression is clinical (so constant feeling of emptiness). Some of it can be managed with medication, therapy, work (if they're functional).

She's *also* a narcissist. Narcissism is another Anti-Social Personality. Only her 'wins' will entertain her, quite satisfyingly so, for a looong time. Narcissists enjoy replaying their victims pain (her antics in court towards the prosecution and the Alexanders). What a mess.

I personally think her 'emptiness' is due to being a psychopath whom actually utilizes the BPD tendencies to excuse her. Psychopaths tend to be men, but persons with BPD tend to be women. Both are in the anti-social category (Class B).

Borderlines actually protested JA's diagnosis, they said that she's not borderline, and is a full blown psychopath. Psychologists corrected this, stating that you can have a spectrum, and she falls at the higher end of BPD. They just clarified, that it doesn't mean she can't also have NPD, and/or a severe anti-social disorder (psychopathy).

Feelings of emptiness? Basically, she should have refrained from getting involved in relationships, pursued therapy and medication management to achieve a real sense of self (basically, stop 'bullying' others). Her 'emptiness' is exhaustion, irritation at herself for getting caught, and not being able to find another boyfriend, and annoyance at anyone who could put her to shame. I personally don't like the idea of pitying her, she got joy at the expense of another person's aggravation and planned to do so.

I didn't know that her email #1 still existed. Wish we could see it, but I don't think it contained any info that solves the question of what she'd done that was incriminating, etc.

I remember Sky and Chris Hughes saying they had read literally all the emails exchanged between Travis and his killer but ultimately didn't know either exactly what happened on May 26 and why.

You've motivated me, though, to brave Dr. F. Thanks for pinpointing where the text related testimony is...

My sewage tolerance level is not very high, so I didn't, wouldn't, couldn't watch Nurmi-Fonseca's direct sessions, but I watched JM's cross, Nurmi's redirect (small parts only) , and juror questions.

That Fonseca woman is abominable!! Her comments are so twisted, vile, and not believable, that JM doesn't even counter her warped view much in his closing statement.
I feel like if Fonseca did the 1st trial instead of ALV, JA probably would have gotten the death penalty. Well, maybe not. I momentarily forgot about the foreman.

Sorry I can't/won't post the link to this... it was from around the time of "Cougarluscious" and the song attributed to her. (link shows the song title so I won't attach) :facepalm:

An open letter to Jodi Arias:

You really don’t get it, do you? This is not high school, and you are not in the middle of some trivial popularity contest. The people who see you for what you are, they are not “haters.” Being a “hater” implies a sense of unjustly attacking something/someone, out of jealousy, or superficiality. It shows your incredible ignorance (to say the least) that you attempt to apply this label to those who dislike you. As if they are in the wrong, of lesser intelligence, or have lower moral standards than you. Those who are against you, are not witch hunters in search of gratification through some blood thirsty need of persecution. In actuality, they are the people, of the free world, who are smart enough to see through your lies and manipulation. They are believers in goodness, who know evil when they see it. And, who believe in justice for Travis and his loved ones.

Do not waste a moment of your time (I know you have plenty of it in solitary confinement) worrying about Travis’ legacy. You are in no way a part of it. The words you have spoken, and lies you have told are not part of Travis Alexander. Rest assured. Maybe the limited access you have to the outside world has clouded your view of reality. But, I can tell you, with 100% certainty, his legacy is far greater, and more awesome than anything you can tarnish. The fact is, we see you for what you are, and see Travis for who he was. And unlike you, there was much more to his life than just sex and filth. He may have struggled with premarital sex, but you were leading him down the primrose path. He is not remembered as an abuser, hypocrite, pedophile, or sexual deviant; he was none of those things. And, while he may have rightfully called you a *advertiser censored*, that is not a part of his legacy.

Travis strove to “serve more, love more, give more, and be more.” When people think about Travis, they will think about a guy who struggled (like anybody else), to be the best person he could be. He wanted to spread positivity, and inspire those around him to live every day to its fullest. To wake each morning, and make it “a day for the ages.” He is remembered as a guy who stood for goodness, compassion, and love. Who aspired to be a right and moral person; and who appreciated all the blessings in life.

You are going to attempt to destroy his memory, by inserting yourself into his legacy with your ridiculous and hollow diatribes. You are going to write his name down in blog posts, and spew all the falsehoods your mind can conjure. But, all it will ever be is empty words…letters strung together in a grammatical fashion. Your words have no real meaning. You are a liar. A snake oil salesman. I’m sure it helps you sleep better at night, allowing your mind to believe that your words are making an impact on the life and legacy of Travis. But, what you say is as impactful as warm air blowing across an empty desert. It changes nothing.

The thing is, while Travis was the only person/thing you had in your life, and your sole focus on basing your future. (After 48 hours of knowing him, for real?!) You were just a stop in the road for him, a stumbling block, in the way of his future. You were not his best friend, his serious girlfriend, or a part of his family. You did not know him best. You do not get to speak for him. You do not get to make the call about what would make him sad or ashamed. You do not get to say what Travis would want. There are many people who can speak on his behalf, but you, are certainly not one of them.

By living a full and positive life, he left behind incredible friends and family members who radiate the bright light of his memory, who are carrying on his message, and showing the truth, of who Travis really was. Conversely, what do you have? It speaks volumes, the people being PAID to support you can’t tolerate you. It must be so frustrating for you, how the influence of your evilness is limited to such a marginal part of society. Make no mistake about it, Jodi, the only “dark side” that has been exposed, is the one you inside you. And, we can all see it.

Your faux concern about Travis and his legacy is transparent. A clear attempt to attach yourself to him, and distract from the fact that you will have no legacy. (Well, other than for being a murderer.) When you leave this world, it will be for the better. The world will literally be a better place. There will be no void left, because you are soulless, a shell of a human with $300 implants.

Travis on the other hand, well, we are all still struggling with his loss, and the potential he promised. And, we’ll leave it to the people who were of significance in his life to tell us about him.

I would say I welcome a response from you, since you like expressing your opinion so much. But I expect none, since you are a true coward. (As are those “supporters” you have who pretend to believe you.) It’s not like there would be a word of truth in it anyway.
Share this:

That is one of my favorite parts too. I especially love it knowing she's never going to eat that well for the rest of her life, and she just destroyed her meal.... But all the noises that are captured on tape, her fingers working, the licking, the sandwich being pulled apart, the lettuce... The aggression in how she eats.... Reminds me of a hyena.

Sandwich Oddity:
July 16, 2008, unedited video footage, the strangeness beings at 17:17 and ends in link below, with an additional 16 minutes there (she cried mid-meal, :facepalm: :boohoo:).

[video=youtube;sn6mWpXa5zs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn6mWpXa5zs[/video]

Lots of interesting stuff, but I can only stomach so much Jodi :blah:, so I skipped ahead in my video list to post, lol.

Continued...

[video=youtube;WfJJRCJUwbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfJJRCJUwbk[/video]

Sorry I can't/won't post the link to this... it was from around the time of "Cougarluscious" and the song attributed to her. (link shows the song title so I won't attach) :facepalm:

An open letter to Jodi Arias:

You really don’t get it, do you? This is not high school, and you are not in the middle of some trivial popularity contest. The people who see you for what you are, they are not “haters.” Being a “hater” implies a sense of unjustly attacking something/someone, out of jealousy, or superficiality. It shows your incredible ignorance (to say the least) that you attempt to apply this label to those who dislike you. As if they are in the wrong, of lesser intelligence, or have lower moral standards than you. Those who are against you, are not witch hunters in search of gratification through some blood thirsty need of persecution. In actuality, they are the people, of the free world, who are smart enough to see through your lies and manipulation. They are believers in goodness, who know evil when they see it. And, who believe in justice for Travis and his loved ones.

Do not waste a moment of your time (I know you have plenty of it in solitary confinement) worrying about Travis’ legacy. You are in no way a part of it. The words you have spoken, and lies you have told are not part of Travis Alexander. Rest assured. Maybe the limited access you have to the outside world has clouded your view of reality. But, I can tell you, with 100% certainty, his legacy is far greater, and more awesome than anything you can tarnish. The fact is, we see you for what you are, and see Travis for who he was. And unlike you, there was much more to his life than just sex and filth. He may have struggled with premarital sex, but you were leading him down the primrose path. He is not remembered as an abuser, hypocrite, pedophile, or sexual deviant; he was none of those things. And, while he may have rightfully called you a *advertiser censored*, that is not a part of his legacy.

Travis strove to “serve more, love more, give more, and be more.” When people think about Travis, they will think about a guy who struggled (like anybody else), to be the best person he could be. He wanted to spread positivity, and inspire those around him to live every day to its fullest. To wake each morning, and make it “a day for the ages.” He is remembered as a guy who stood for goodness, compassion, and love. Who aspired to be a right and moral person; and who appreciated all the blessings in life.

You are going to attempt to destroy his memory, by inserting yourself into his legacy with your ridiculous and hollow diatribes. You are going to write his name down in blog posts, and spew all the falsehoods your mind can conjure. But, all it will ever be is empty words…letters strung together in a grammatical fashion. Your words have no real meaning. You are a liar. A snake oil salesman. I’m sure it helps you sleep better at night, allowing your mind to believe that your words are making an impact on the life and legacy of Travis. But, what you say is as impactful as warm air blowing across an empty desert. It changes nothing.

The thing is, while Travis was the only person/thing you had in your life, and your sole focus on basing your future. (After 48 hours of knowing him, for real?!) You were just a stop in the road for him, a stumbling block, in the way of his future. You were not his best friend, his serious girlfriend, or a part of his family. You did not know him best. You do not get to speak for him. You do not get to make the call about what would make him sad or ashamed. You do not get to say what Travis would want. There are many people who can speak on his behalf, but you, are certainly not one of them.

By living a full and positive life, he left behind incredible friends and family members who radiate the bright light of his memory, who are carrying on his message, and showing the truth, of who Travis really was. Conversely, what do you have? It speaks volumes, the people being PAID to support you can’t tolerate you. It must be so frustrating for you, how the influence of your evilness is limited to such a marginal part of society. Make no mistake about it, Jodi, the only “dark side” that has been exposed, is the one you inside you. And, we can all see it.

Your faux concern about Travis and his legacy is transparent. A clear attempt to attach yourself to him, and distract from the fact that you will have no legacy. (Well, other than for being a murderer.) When you leave this world, it will be for the better. The world will literally be a better place. There will be no void left, because you are soulless, a shell of a human with $300 implants.

Travis on the other hand, well, we are all still struggling with his loss, and the potential he promised. And, we’ll leave it to the people who were of significance in his life to tell us about him.

I would say I welcome a response from you, since you like expressing your opinion so much. But I expect none, since you are a true coward. (As are those “supporters” you have who pretend to believe you.) It’s not like there would be a word of truth in it anyway.
Share this:

Wonderful Post Caylee Advocate

Awww, she's crying 'cos she doesn't like her lunch and/or EF isn't buying her BS. It's bound to be something petty, but it very might well be real. The crying lasts all of about 2 seconds and then she's back to devious with the letter.

The noises of her eating......licking her fingers....

And she evidently has no idea she's on candid camera. Tucking a piece of paper into her pants..

The interrogation is the last time she'll ever hear microwave noises, a squeaky door, use a regular bathroom stall, someone talking to a cat or a small child, write on an office size piece of paper, smell microwaved macaroni and cheese, feel a carpet, see a mirror (I'm shocked she doesn't consult it). And, best of all, no cookies with lunch.

I have been watching parts of the Retrial Penalty Phase, and it is plain to see and hear Squirmy Nurmi going after all the Prosecution witnesses. He ripped that poor girl from Walmart over and over again. I can't understand why Juan let him get away with it. When the Walmart girl wouldn't agree with him he slammed the report down on the podium and the bang was heard all over the court room. JSS should have reprimanded him for it. He even went after the Yreka police office that investigated the gun theft. HE WAS WORSE this time around. He is a slim attorney

EF basically walks out on Jodi, no telling her he's leaving.... He just leaves her with a very vague summary of different kinds of evidence they've collected and that she's the only possible perpetrator. Oh, and of course, a big sigh. Done.

Jodi is still mangling that sandwich 2 videos later.....

Jodi's in that interrogation in shackles. You can hear them clank with every footstep.

Clever of the woman deputy to mention something like: "we don't use chains very often" or "we don't use double chains very often". As if to say, for Jodi they have to! There's a lot of chain clanking going on. LMAO.

I have been watching parts of the Retrial Penalty Phase, and it is plain to see and hear Squirmy Nurmi going after all the Prosecution witnesses. He ripped that poor girl from Walmart over and over again. I can't understand why Juan let him get away with it. When the Walmart girl wouldn't agree with him he slammed the report down on the podium and the bang was heard all over the court room. JSS should have reprimanded him for it. He even went after the Yreka police office that investigated the gun theft. HE WAS WORSE this time around. He is a slim attorney

I think Juan may have let Nurmi attack those witnesses because he figured the jury would end up feeling just the way you do, the way we all do.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I think Juan may have let Nurmi attack those witnesses because he figured the jury would end up feeling just the way you do, the way we all do.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Yet another topic I hope Juan covers in his book! And I hope there is another book after all of these "seals" are finally gone. Does anyone have any idea when those go away, if ever?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Finally know the date Regan Housley and Travis IM'd about the killer being a stalker, slashed tires, was probably listening in, mocked her.

That IM was on May 19, and it was the one in which Travis told Regan he was very afraid of the killer.

BTW. Direct quotes from the IM itself were inadmissable in the guilt phase, but were allowed in during PP2. Having seen those quotes (and T's texts in general), it's even more obvious how much LaVa distorted during her testimony.

For example, JM asked her if Travis and Regan believed the killer was listening in on them, and in fact had directed comments to the killer.

She conceded that T thought so, but not that Regan did. After getting whacked around some more by JM she finally said- well "Travis instructed Regan what to say and Regan complied. "

Remember what was actually said?

T tells R that the killer is probably listening in then says- " say hello jodi."

R says- hello jodi.

Right. Travis was mocking the killer directly, not asking R to say anything much less instructing her, and R didn't "comply, " she jumped right in to mock the killer.

SLIMY, LaVa.

Sandwich Oddity:
July 16, 2008, unedited video footage, the strangeness beings at 17:17 and ends in link below, with an additional 16 minutes there (she cried mid-meal, :facepalm: :boohoo:).

[video=youtube;sn6mWpXa5zs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn6mWpXa5zs[/video]

Lots of interesting stuff, but I can only stomach so much Jodi :blah:, so I skipped ahead in my video list to post, lol.

Thanks for posting a link directly to the sandwich eating portion. It really is ...weird, in a way I can't quite express. Rickshaw's right that it is animalistic, as in feral. Ignoring the sandwich, pretending indifference, sniffing for danger, then attacking it, ripping off pieces of it with her giant hands or with her teeth, smacking loudly, going back to ignoring it until she attacks it again.

I've never seen anyone eat like that...

Geevee et al-

I don't understand how the sex pics were found on T's camera, but I no longer believe they had sex of any kind that day.

I think he cut her off altogether on May 26, that he had come to truly despise her, and that he finally realized she was what he accused her of being- evil and a sociopath.

There's just no way he would have agreed to have sex with her again, much less to allow her to take pics, even on his camera.

From all the glee she clearly feels about the shower pics, I'm even more positive he never gave her permission to take pics even in the shower, much less in the bedroom.

( Hearing her talk about the shower pics with Flores creeped me out the first time I saw that part of the interview, a long time ago.

She says of that last haunting photo of Travis alive--" yah, I really like that one a lot. Travis didn't. I don't know why..."

Creepy hair raising creepy.

Geevee et al-

I don't understand how the sex pics were found on T's camera, but I no longer believe they had sex of any kind that day.

I think he cut her off altogether on May 26, that he had come to truly despise her, and that he finally realized she was what he accused her of being- evil and a sociopath.

There's just no way he would have agreed to have sex with her again, much less to allow her to take pics, even on his camera.

From all the glee she clearly feels about the shower pics, I'm even more positive he never gave her permission to take pics even in the shower, much less in the bedroom.

( Hearing her talk about the shower pics with Flores creeped me out the first time I saw that part of the interview, a long time ago.

She says of that last haunting photo of Travis alive--" yah, I really like that one a lot. Travis didn't. I don't know why..."

Then why are they timestamped? Did she move them over from one SD card to another? I don't think so, because Sony has a specialized card and JA did not have a Sony.

Geevee et al-

I still think they had sex that day. I think it was important to her that she was the last one to be with him. She could have manipulated him into it by exploiting his forgiving nature, telling him anything and everything he wanted to hear, all backed up by her willing and seductive presence. I think it was an integral part of her plan. As sick as it is, it fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia