Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is.. the first two videos he's letting her do all the talking until motive reveals itself with casual questioning. He sighs soo much though. He definitely got tired of her by video 2, he goes all, ok, we know you did it, there's no reason to play games anymore. I got tired of her too (already), but I never knew that Det Flores was point-blank with her so early on, I thought it was much later. Okay. I couldn't hang on long enough last time to watch these in sequential order else I would have known. *oops* Not that I ever thought Flores wasn't cunning. Lol

Flores does sigh. I almost think he does this on purpose. He seems to switch from slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am "handcuffs 'n arrest" mode to the" naughty child just stop lying and we'll go from there" mode. Even the Miranda rights are elaborate and avuncular. No snip snap there. JA fell for it all, too, even though not overtly.

A remarkable thing about this interrogation, IMO, is how much detail Flores already had (just a few weeks after the event) about so many aspects of the investigation, including the reality of JA's and TA's relationship, that TA was a "player", etc. He was on top of all the names, events, perspectives, texts....Some of the vocabulary might have been on purpose to irk Jodi (e.g. the "player" and "flirt" words made her flinch), but EF was exactly right on as it eventuated. All that footwork and all that detail going on in one's head was an immense achievement for such a new project.

Hum. Interesting. Heard the rumors re: young man/teen and JA @ PP, but nothing more than that. Is there a source for this more "fleshed out" (sorry :blushing:) version?

I'm betting there was ID theft as well. Jodi will have had access to credit card information at PP. It's very possible this source is continuing to fund her commissary supplies.

Aaahh.. There it is.

Nicole from PP: Killer said she was a goddess. smelled like a goddess, looked like a goddess, should be treated like a goddess.

She couldn't focus. She'd be all over the men. All over the young men.

She seemed very inappropriate with men. Especially with Edgar. They'd do crossword puzzles and hug. She would sit and kiss Edgar. And most of the men.

Is the PP lady on day 29, Hope?

Yay! Finally found this year's Christmas gift for Nurmi and Willmott!

attachment.php

That is perfect. I think I will send it to both in their e-mails. I called Willnot a jack in the box from day one. Great gift idea.

Is the PP lady on day 29, Hope?

Day 29, beginning at 2:22, DeMarte testifies from info given to her by the owner of PP.

There are two PP segments, with a detour in between. The second segment is the goddess stuff, from an interview with Nicole, a PP employee. Nicole's segment ended around 2:47 on day 29. :)

A non sequitor in support of Lisa rather than Mimi being a threat to the killer.

JM brought this up, actually, but so subtly it definitely flew over my head the first time.

The killer slashes tires (etc) after seeing Lisa and Travis on a routine date. But, she "accidentally" falls asleep at T's house waiting for T to return from his rock climbing date with Mimi, and doesn't even fight with him after he arrives home.

Reading between the lines of what she wrote in her journal and testified to, I think not only did she not feel threatened by Mimi, but that T's discomfort with Mimi and Mimi's rejection of T was actually a source of great malicious amusement to her.

He is.. the first two videos he's letting her do all the talking until motive reveals itself with casual questioning. He sighs soo much though. He definitely got tired of her by video 2, he goes all, ok, we know you did it, there's no reason to play games anymore. I got tired of her too (already), but I never knew that Det Flores was point-blank with her so early on, I thought it was much later. Okay. I couldn't hang on long enough last time to watch these in sequential order else I would have known. *oops* Not that I ever thought Flores wasn't cunning. Lol

When you get to the video of Jodi singing it gives you the chills. She is hiding in the closet watching a man and woman sleep. Too bad MM didn't wake her from her dream.

[video=youtu;0dKZQs1xekY]http://youtu.be/0dKZQs1xekY[/video]

When you get to the video of Jodi singing it gives you the chills. She is hiding in the closet watching a man and woman sleep. Too bad MM didn't wake her from her dream.

[video=youtu;0dKZQs1xekY]http://youtu.be/0dKZQs1xekY[/video]

And that Christmas carol... Wonder if she will win the contest this year? Oh yeah. She is in Solitary or something to that effect.

Day 29, beginning at 2:22, DeMarte testifies from info given to her by the owner of PP.

There are two PP segments, with a detour in between. The second segment is the goddess stuff, from an interview with Nicole, a PP employee. Nicole's segment ended around 2:47 on day 29. :)

Thank you Hope, I got it now

That is perfect. I think I will send it to both in their e-mails. I called Willnot a jack in the box from day one. Great gift idea.

There should be a thought bubble pop up that says "objection" and another that says "'proach" There should be an accompanying sound tape of JW's clickety clack heels; she should be forced to listen to that for 5 minutes a day for the rest of her natural life.

Random thought..... In being sentenced to "natural life", what does "natural" really mean? DNR? No heroic measures? No treatments that might be life-sustaining, e.g. heart stents?

Random thought..... In being sentenced to "natural life", what does "natural" really mean? DNR? No heroic measures? No treatments that might be life-sustaining, e.g. heart stents?

I'm no expert so I don't know for sure. But I would think yes, they have to treat her for illness or injury. The one DNR I've seen said, for example, that they would resuscitate you if you choked on food.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Well, Hope's retrial video posts inspired me to watch some too. I began to watch the dreadful Fonseca testimony and gained some information that didn't matter too much before but now is vital as far as May 26 timeline goes.

-Day 13, 3 or 4, start ~9:30 (if you are able to stomach listening to Fonseca)
G-chat begins May 26, 2:33 AM, Ends 4:47 AM

-Day 14, 1 of 3, start ~8:00
JA send an email to Travis May 25, 9:52 PM
(I didn't know this email existed. Nurmi makes sure Fonseca does not read aloud.)

So based on this new knowledge, here is a timeline summary of May 26 blow-up.

May 22 JA:I'm in a BIG mess. I really screwed the pooch on this one, I have to call Parker Stan. Call me. This is serious, you need to know. Travis:In a minute

No other texts until May 25.

May 25
8:21PM Travis asks JA to send him an email and JA refuses, says it will take only 4 min, and it's important to talk. Travis asks to leave it on a voice mail, he is not speaking to her.
9 PM JA: Let's just say it's too incriminating for an email/voicemail whatever. Just let me say it. Travis says I don't really care. Leave the voicemail or nothing.
9:08 PM JA: Well I'm not going to leave you the incriminating part on the voicemail or anywhere. So we can forget that part. I'll tell u the other part but I need a response from you about it. Deal?

9:52 PM JA sends an email to Travis ('the other part' ?)

May 26
00:59 AM Travis: I sent you a response to your dire conversation...........your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a .................. I have never in my life been hurt so bad..........
1:35 AM Travis: You couldn't get off your lazy butt to read it could you. That's the sociopath I know so well.

***I think JA called Travis and apologized with more lies after this text.***

2:11 AM Travis: I don't want your apology. I want you to understand what I think of you. ..................You are the worst thing that ever happened to me. ........
2:16 AM JA: I don't have an email from you?
Travis: ur facebook
2:17 AM JA: I'll check

No more texts after this.

G-chat 2:33 AM - 4:47 AM

-Some of what Travis said:
You are not sorry.
Tell me the truth.
You are ruining my life but I'm addicted.
Can't keep up with this cycle. I keep taking you back.
I lash you and forgive. Then you do it again.
I talk tough and forgive. You do it again. I talk tougher and still forgive.
Why did you get in my facebook.
Why me. I was a good guy.
I know you got into my computer and erased a letter I sent to Lisa. You stole my journals. You slashed my tires.
In everything you throw at me it's all on agenda to save ur own *advertiser censored*, just like that disgusting call today.
Finish your utterly worthless email.

-Something to do with the incriminating part?
JA: When you come around I want to do a do a different version of the 'right thing' and it may be a two-way street, but I, nevermind. We shouldn't even be discussing this.

I just finished watching day 29 retrial. And I couldn't help but notice how nurmi looks very much like Darrell on that date with his weight loss, glasses and new hair do.

LOL. Hopefully for you, you're not on Day 1 and determined to watch them all. :slap: :toast:

No way could I ever do that. I've got holidays coming up, gifts to wrap and ship, a trip to visit my BFF and her husband sandwiched with a Caribbean cruise! They've had a 2nd house in FL for THREE years and we've never had an opportunity to visit them there.

I'll probably just zero in on key testimony, if I have a free moment or two over the next couple of months... when I happen to be bored. I owe JA less, that's for sure!

I'm no expert so I don't know for sure. But I would think yes, they have to treat her for illness or injury. The one DNR I've seen said, for example, that they would resuscitate you if you choked on food.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I'm confused..... A DNR means "Do Not Resuscitate [for any reason]". I suppose a prison population could be minimized quite effectively with DNR's ('cos of inmate fights), so I doubt there's a blanket DNR policy. Imagine resuscitating someone on death row....

There should be a thought bubble pop up that says "objection" and another that says "'proach" There should be an accompanying sound tape of JW's clickety clack heels; she should be forced to listen to that for 5 minutes a day for the rest of her natural life.

LOL I was thinking the the same thing. Wilmont's would say "I object!" and Nurmi's would say "I withdraw!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member