Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New to me too - a letter from Travis in a shoebox? A digital recorder in the trash?

I can't remember where I found the original police inventory and comments...back during trial. These lists are different.

But yes, digital recorder. Finally after PP2 and commentary here about the Helio and sex tape I understood why it was in the trashcan.

Indicia to me means post office markings of some sort. Not sure about what was found in the kitchen. But the description ends with a question mark, no?

Maybe Jodi had cooked something and Mendes couldn't tell what the heck it was, 'cos Jodi can't cook since she always mooches off other people, so he assumed it must be some kind of decoy/bomb/marijuana cake/hard drive case?

These were all the things she was packing, right (since many were found on her bed)? Hard drives in a safe under the bed? Was she keeping dirt on everyone she ever met or just her own secrets?

Yes, that's the broader definition, but in the publishing world, we refer to the indicia as the mailing markings. I think that is what they're referring to. JMO

Wouldn't Mendes have said "postmarks" if that was meant?

Indicia of witchcraft? ID's and credit cards she had stolen? Bongs?

OMG, if those are legit, we have a lot more to sleuth !!!!!
She had 3 cell phones! in her room.
And 2 computers (1 for grandma?)
And a firearm silencer available at her parent's house ...:scared:

There are more computers than that. Look at all those laptops: there's a Compaq, a Toshiba, and at least one other. Plus a "computer", presumably a desktop. And those were elderly grandparents: they might not have owned a computer. These might all be Jodi's.

She might have had yet another laptop in the car she was packing? More phones? Along with the "books"?

What was with the "books" anyway?

And if LE is saying she trashed her hard drive as though there was only one, there are at least 4 hard drives here....

A white T-shirt in the trash, but no other clothes? No KY?

And one of the phones was a Motorola..... The one that fell in the hot chocolate?

The Motorola phone....wasn't that the phone that she accidentally drowned in a cup of cocoa while sleeping in the UHaul while she slept with Travis while she lived with him the last week she was in Mesa, towards the beginning or middle of April or sometime after April Fool's day, who can remember?

Wouldn't Mendes have said "postmarks" if that was meant?

Indicia of witchcraft? ID's and credit cards she had stolen? Bongs?

I really don't think so. It's a common term when dealing with mail.

Here's a reference/example of an indicia:

Unknown.png

To me, it just means that they went through her mail.

These were all the things she was packing, right (since many were found on her bed)? Hard drives in a safe under the bed? Was she keeping dirt on everyone she ever met or just her own secrets?

She'd already packed up what she wanted and whatever she left behind she was likely OK with anyone finding.

She wanted the journals to be found and specifically told the FO where to find them, in that safe. She wasn't hiding anything there.

She had 4 phones at her disposal.

-Black cell phone
-Blue/Silver phone
-Motorola Silver/Black phone
-Not-stolen sex tape phone

Because the first 3 were handed over to Mesa PD and the 4th one was 'found' while she is in jail.:scared:

I know from the person at BK who translated the text records- associated phone numbers were included- that the killer only used ONE phone in her own name, and that one phone was the only phone with an area code that matched her location. For texting, anyway.

But.....the BK decoder (and others) are pretty sure she used burner phones. Fwiw.

But we don't really know for sure when those were taken. We can't even know for sure it is from getting a brazilian, (maybe she shaved it herself) who would flaunt that huge hoochie to anyone? Well, she would I guess. :gasp: No shame in her game!

Is it even possible to do a self-inflicted Brazilian? I'm thinking you wax rather than shave a Brazilian: risky, nonetheless.

Okay, have fun tonight. I am off to meet friends and do what I love... dance and a couple of beers. Don't worry, I have a designated driver at my disposal. :happydance:

She'd already packed up what she wanted and whatever she left behind she was likely OK with anyone finding.

She wanted the journals to be found and specifically told the FO where to find them, in that safe. She wasn't hiding anything there.

So why don't we have a list of items found in the car?

Okay, have fun tonight. I am off to meet friends and do what I love... dance and a couple of beers. Don't worry, I have a designated driver at my disposal. :happydance:

Have a great time! :)

She told Flores she had cash in the safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak